Semi Final Ticket Sales

Taff

the defeats hurt more when you are expected to win so stay in the memory for longer.

For me all defeats hurt, whether it’s against Alloa or Rangers they are all the same. My memory of our defeat to Hearts in the Texaco Cup semi hurt as much as our defeat to Airdrie or Rangers. It’s just great to be involved in big games and here’s hoping there will be an even bigger one to look forward to after Saturday! thumbup.gif

Cannie agree with that mate. So a Season Ticket has supported the club at the start of the season, so because of that he/she and a mate/partner/guy they#ve just met gets a ticket for a Cup Final before someone who might have been to every away game this season, or all but a few home games

Not my suggestion, just what I reckon, based on past experience is most likely to be how it's done.

I'd be very surprised if season ticket holders didn't get a couple of days before public sale, and I'd think they will be allowed to buy more than one ticket!

Hopefully we can start a cup final ticket thread on Saturday night to discuss further! :lol:

Bus tickets are sold out :tumbleweed:

Bastds. I phoned about an hour ago to purchase three and have someone collect them tomorrow. She told me not to bother - just get the person to pay for them tomorrow "We'll be selling them until Friday"

Fuck ma bunnet

How good is the communication out of our club.

Even a wee heads up about the impending selling out would have been good.

Bastds. I phoned about an hour ago to purchase three and have someone collect them tomorrow. She told me not to bother - just get the person to pay for them tomorrow "We'll be selling them until Friday"

Fuck ma bunnet

How good is the communication out of our club.

Even a wee heads up about the impending selling out would have been good.

There is a bus leaving from Overtown Community Centre with 4 seats available. If interested let me know. Bus leaving at 1030 and is £7 a head.

According to the Evening Times

Motherwell and St Johnstone have sold less than 5000 tickets between them for this weekend’s Scottish Cup semi-final.

The Steelmen have flogged over 3000 briefs for the Hampden clash while the Perth club have shifted just over 1400, sparking fears that less than one-10th of Hampden’s 50,000 seats will be filled.

With a place in next month’s final against either Aberdeen or Celtic up for grabs, Saturday’s cup clash is a massive occasion for both teams but fans appear to have opted against making the trip to the National Stadium.

The game, which kicks off at 12.45pm, will be screened live on BBC, further limiting the appeal for fans seemingly unwilling to shell out for briefs.

Meanwhile, Aberdeen have sold 6000 tickets for their meeting with Celtic on Sunday, with Dons chiefs hopeful that a further 1000 can be sold.

Linky

This was the latest update from twitter :-

Contrary to reports in one Evening newspaper, Motherwell have sold approx 6,000 tickets for the Semi Final and they're still going strong...

I seen it, that's why I posted up the shite ET is spreading.

I'm pretty sure that for the CIS semi about a thousand tickets were sold in the last few days, including sales on the day. There's always a last minute boost as people who were swithering decide to go after all. I'm currently questioning my sanity after forking out £44 for me and littlemissshinyhead to get to the south side for 12.30 and stand in a half-derelict stadium for a game I can watch on TV for fuck all.

Yeah I wouldn't miss it but I still feel somewhat shafted.

I have just sent a wee email to the guy who wrote that article.

Dear Chris

How can your article (found at: http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/deserted-hampden-on-cards-1.1096181) be so factually inaccurate. Although Hampden may be less than full at the weekend, reporting that the teams have sold less than 5000 tickets between them is incorrect. Moments after your article was online, a spokesman from Motherwell stated that they have sold 6000 tickets and sales are still going strong.

I just thought I would bring your own incompetence to your attention.

Cheers

I just dont understand how someone can base a professional article on facts that dont exist