Semi-Final Non-Match Discussion Thread

pretzel

I remember we had a belter of a thread to generate excitement leading up to the League Cup semi a few months ago where everyone posted things all things claret and amber. Thought I'd start a new one and what better way to start with the grand daddy of them all. :thumbup:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/wellfan1971/videos/7/

Get your vidz posted.

• Like 2

Aye, internet only for these games. For whatever reason, the SPL/SFA stopped selling games to the US a number of years ago - although it was only ever OF games that were shown.

There will be plenty of internet channels though with atdhenet.tv and myp2p.eu usually a good place to start.

wasn't listed on myp2p when i looked yesterday but will keep looking. Appreciate if anyone finds it listed on any site that they let us know. cheers

oops there it is

http://www.myp2p.eu/...l&allowedDays=7

Scottish League Cup favourite_off.gifLive!icon_broadcast.gifs2.gifMotherwell FC favourite_off.gifvs.favourite_off.gif St Johnstone s2.giffootball.gif14:00 - 16:00Indonesia Super Liga favourite_off.gif

Hope they get the KO time right. 12.45pm

In Australia we still get Scottish games on Setanta. No idea if that channel is still available in the states but might be worth looking into. I don't subscribe to it as too much mould firm on it but if it's showing the Scottish cup might be worth subscribing for a month or two. :popcorn:

In Australia we still get Scottish games on Setanta. No idea if that channel is still available in the states but might be worth looking into. I don't subscribe to it as too much mould firm on it but if it's showing the Scottish cup might be worth subscribing for a month or two. :popcorn:

No Setanta over here. When Sky and ESPN picked up the pieces from their liquidation, the Setanta channel became Fox Soccer Plus.

@texanwellfan - if you make sure you select your correct timezone from the dropdown menu, you'll see the correct time for the broadcast in you area,

Ah late night threads full of expats

how many coming over if we make the final?

First we make the final. Then we think about coming over B-)

No idea if I would be able to make it this time around. Was lucky enough to be at the '91 final and unlucky enough to be at the CIS final so while I'd obviously love to be at Hampden again this season, I would be okay with watching on the internet.

The CIS final was the worst for many reasons. I had booked a week's holiday off work to come back for the game. A few days beforehand, my boss asked me if I could travel to Hong Kong for a month to work on a project there. I told him that unfortunately I had vacation and couldn't reschedule due to 'family commitments'. The boss said that if I postponed my time off, not only would I get my trip to Hong Kong, but he would pay for me to fly business class on my rescheduled trip.

10 minutes after kickoff I was in :dash2: mode

:laugh:

(BTW - just remembered that it was our most recent signing that opened the scoring that day)

Why do the buses have to take a specific route?

From offical MFC site

Supporters’ Coaches: Routes & Parking

The drivers of all supporters’ coaches, irrespective of size and including minibuses, must adhere to the following police instructions.

There are a limited number of spaces available for those in possession of authorized SFL parking passes for Motherwell supporters coaches within the Blue car park , Hampden Park.

PRE MATCH ROUTES APPROACHING THE WEST OF THE STADIUM

M8 Westbound: Exit the M8 at Junction 22 and join the M77. Leave the M77 at Junction 1, Dumbreck Road, turn left onto Dumbreck Road and continue until the junction with Titwood Road (high vehicles such as double deck buses – turn right, Haggs Road, turn left Shawmoss Road, turn right Titwood Road) continue Titwood Road.

Turn right onto Minard Road continue onto Langside Avenue to the roundabout (Monument). Continue straight through the roundabout onto Battlefield Road, continue on Battlefield Road to the first traffic light junction and bear right remaining on Battlefield Road to the ‘T’ junction with Cathcart Road.

Turn left onto Cathcart Road towards Queens Drive, where your coach will be directed to park.

A80 Southbound: Continue from the A80 onto the M80 thereafter onto the M8 Westbound and continue as above.

M74 Northbound: Continue from the M74 onto the M73 and thereafter onto the M8 Westbound and continue as above.

M8 Eastbound: Exit at Junction 24, Helen Street, turn left onto Helen Street, continue to the roundabout and turn right onto Edmiston Drive at the next roundabout turn right onto Broomloan Road, continue through the junction onto Dumbreck Road and continue as above.

A77/M77 Northbound: Exit at Junction 1, Dumbreck Road, turn right and continue as above.

PRIVATE TRANSPORT

Motherwell supporters using private vehicles will have limited facilities to park within the Queens Park Recreation Ground, Queens Drive, Glasgow (on payment of a small fee).

Follow the above coach routes as far as Titwood Road: Thereafter turn right onto Minard Road and onto Langside Avenue to the roundabout (monument), continue left onto Langside Road, turn right onto Queens Drive where you will be directed to park in Queens Park Recreation Ground.

POST MATCH ROUTES EXITING THE STADIUM

Langside Road: Continue to Langside Monument and follow the above route. Continue on Langside Avenue through the junction with Pollokshaws Road onto Minard Road, continue on Minard Road onto Titwood Road and follow reverse of inward route.

Queens Drive: Turn right onto Victoria Road, turn left onto Calder Street, continue Nithsdale Drive. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Nithsdale Road. Continue to the ‘T’ junction at Dumbreck Road; thereafter follow the respective road signs for the M77 or M8.

To add to this madness the St Johbstone fans are being told to appraoch Hampden along the M74...................

:wank:

ST JOHNSTONE SUPPORTERS’ COACHES

The drivers of all supporters’ coaches, irrespective of size and including minibuses, must adhere to the following police instructions.

There are a limited number of spaces available for those in possession of authorised SFL parking passes for St Johnstone supporters coaches within the Purple car park, Hampden Park. If you will be running a coach, please contact the Club for assistance with parking arrangements.

PRE MATCH ROUTES APPROACHING THE EAST OF THE STADIUM

M74 Northbound: Exit the M74 at Junction 1 (Fullarton). Turn right onto Fullarton Road, then left onto London Road and continue past Celtic Park to the crossroads junction of London Road at Dunn Street. Turn left onto Dunn Street. Continue on Dunn Street, onto Main Street and continue onto Shawfield Drive. Thereafter continue onto New Rutherglen Road (A730), left onto Polmadie Road where you will be directed to park on arrival.

M80 Southbound: Continue onto the A80 and onto M73 Junction 3 at (Mollinsburn). Thereafter continue to Junction 1, and join the M74 and follow the above route.

M8 Eastbound: Continue on the M8 to Junction 8 (Baillieston) and join the M73 southbound. Thereafter take the offside lane to join the M74 and follow the above route.

A8 Westbound: Continue onto the M8 to Junction 8 (Baillieston) and join the M73 southbound. Thereafter take the offside lane to join the M74 and follow the above route.

PRIVATE TRANSPORT

ST JOHNSTONE supporters using private vehicles will have limited facilities to park within Polmadie playing fields, Polmadie Road, Glasgow (on payment of a small fee)

M74 Northbound: To avoid congestion on Rutherglen Main Street. Exit the M74 at Junction 1 (Fullarton). Turn right onto Fullarton Road, then left onto London Road and continue past Celtic Park to the crossroads junction of London Road at Dunn Street. Turn left onto Dunn Street. Continue on Dunn Street, at the junction with Main Street turn left onto Main Street and continue onto Shawfield Drive, turn right into Rutherglen Road then left into Polmadie Road where you will be directed to park on arrival.