Semi-Final Non-Match Discussion Thread

pretzel

Hi,

Due to the fact that we have been invited to hob nob with the rich and famous on Saturday, I have two adult and three child tickets for the 'Family Section - Section B6' to get rid of. For this Section, an adult must be accompanied by a child.

As the child tickets are in Row MM (seats 145, 146 and 147) and the adult tickets are in Row LL (146 and 147) these would have to be sold as one lot, otherwise Dad/Mum and child would have to sit in different rows! £25 for the lot.

Sorry for the complicated arrangements of this, but we always sit with the kids in the row in front, although in this case they are in row behind - don't ask!

PM me if interested. Could drop tickets off in Bellshill/Motherwell area if necessary.

regards,

Kiai

There isn't any roadworks that should greatly affect your travel. Either go to the end of the m74, turn right and go through Rutherglen (main street can be slow, but cops normally do lights to speed through traffic)

Or turn left at end of m74, pass parkhead, then go left at the police station, a lot of new roads that way, but will take you out at pomadie.

It's got it's own thread but no harm in copying it into this one as well.

The Davie Cooper Bar

For safety reasons, all drinks purchased from the Davie Cooper Bar will be served in plastic tumblers. Due to the high volume of fans expected on Saturday morning, we'd ask that you be patient, we're working on a first come / first served basis but you WILL get served!

The Davie Cooper Suite will be open on our return from Hampden with entertainment in the form of Karaoke and a DJ – the final score will determine how long our party lasts…

DAVIE COOPER CONCOURSE

Due to the volume of fans expected on Saturday morning, the Davie Cooper Concourse will be OPEN for shelter and the additional toilet facilities. Stewards will be on duty to ensure your safety and assist with any questions you may have.

This area will host an INFORMATION POINT where details of your bus pick-up points will be posted

REMEMBER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GET TO YOUR BUS IN TIME!

Check your bus number then click the link for your departure point...

http://www.motherwel...-information-2/

A claxon will sound at 10:45am and again at 11am to signal that buses are preparing to depart.

Kiosk Information

The Davie Cooper Kiosk will be open from 9am on Saturday morning.

As well as Hotdogs, a selection of crisps, sweets, juice and hot drinks will be available.

There isn't any roadworks that should greatly affect your travel. Either go to the end of the m74, turn right and go through Rutherglen (main street can be slow, but cops normally do lights to speed through traffic)

Or turn left at end of m74, pass parkhead, then go left at the police station, a lot of new roads that way, but will take you out at pomadie.

Have you not got that the wrong way round?

Some classic action from the 90's before mcleish intoduced the like of Ross, Denham, Christie and the likes. Nice seeing the cooper stand coming together anaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MG5r6ILJc&feature=related

magic memories there boss!

was at most if not all those games on the Dalziel Arms bus. Holy f*ck that was an experience!

some of the football we played in those days was the best I've ever seen in well over 30 years of following the Well.:drinks:

• Like 1

Twenty years ago, as I have mentioned on other threads,I had been ill for some time and was waiting to go into hospital for an operation. I, therefore, missed the Semi-final, the replay and the Final.

Low and behold,I have been ill for some time and I am waiting to go into hospital for a few operations and will miss the Semi-final tomorrow and if we get through the Final.

Good Luck & Best Wishes to all at Motherwell FC.

The Management,Backroom staff,but, in particular, the Players and Fans.

I hope it's a day where you can say, "I was there" and talk about for years to come.

MON THE 'WELL

:thumbup::thumbup::yahoo:

• Like 2

I'm making my own way from EK to Hampden tomorrow and going to have a few pre and post match refreshments. Was in the Monford before the LC semi earlier this season and it was great but wrong end for us this time round. Are people heading anywhere in particular? Church On The Hill maybe? :drinks: