Semi-Final Non-Match Discussion Thread

pretzel

Twenty years ago, as I have mentioned on other threads,I had been ill for some time and was waiting to go into hospital for an operation. I, therefore, missed the Semi-final, the replay and the Final.

Low and behold,I have been ill for some time and I am waiting to go into hospital for a few operations and will miss the Semi-final tomorrow and if we get through the Final.

Good Luck & Best Wishes to all at Motherwell FC.

The Management,Backroom staff,but, in particular, the Players and Fans.

I hope it's a day where you can say, "I was there" and talk about for years to come.

MON THE 'WELL

:thumbup::thumbup::yahoo:

Best of health auldyin ,hope everything turns out ok .Mon the Well

• Like 1

just want to say good luck to the players and management for the game tomorrow. Also this is a rallying call for all well fans to get right behind the team and make plenty of noise,they say that players need a 12th man for support and tomorrow is our chance to be that man and cheer and sing the boys into the final

MON THE WELL :thumbup:

• Like 2

To think that our club is going on 125 years old and only 24 players and 2 managers have had the honour of lifting the Scottish Cup. Come on guys lets add another 11 to that list and write yourself into the Motherwell Folklore. Good luck I'm sure the well faithful will make the atmosphere electric no matter what the attendance is.