Florida Park Pub

airfinz

Don't understand why anyone would defend that kind of behaviour. As Jay i think said, i've also no problem with two sets of folk meeting up to batter the shite out of each other, fuck if it's ok in these 'organised' MMA classes then it's ok in the street if you ask me. long as that's how it goes down.

It's behaviour like that - if it were to happen inside the stadium that would get the whole club a nice wee slating from UEFA. Wouldn't that be nice - winning the cup final - place in europe - game behind closed doors.

If need be, there is a time and a place for these kinda actions - and fair play on it. A busy pub with normal fans out to enjoy a beer and a good day is not it, nor should it ever be.

Its all good and well having these labels but the most important part is the fit. You can have a grands worth of clothes on and look like a tramp, just like a lot of these youngsters did on the weekend. They were embarrassing in more ways than one. c***s :angry:

Ps, ots, Hugo boss, RL,Paul & Shark are my favorite at the moment. I would rather have my dick ripped off than wear most of that pish them wee Fanny's had on. Stone island FFS come on now mun :laugh:

exactly! It's all very well saying it's a £600 jacket, but if it's an Ill fitting, cheap looking, garish number out the bargain bin in cruise, and it's the only piece of clothing you own, it doesn't look good!

• Like 1

exactly! It's all very well saying it's a £600 jacket, but if it's an Ill fitting, cheap looking, garish number out the bargain bin in cruise, and it's the only piece of clothing you own, it doesn't look good!

Anyway, who the fuck would wanty wear a jakit in the sun......

Couldn't agree more -they look gashtastic unless you want to look like a ninja preparing for an Arctic Circle expedition never mind a football game! I'd rather buy two season tickets than wear that CP get-up!

Strangely I didnt mention colours as I wasn't wearing any either. Tarring all with the same brush, don't think so. Maybe you should read and digest the message before commenting on it and then you won't look a complete wanker yerself...

"digest" the message"

needing "wit and guile" to be a proper fan.

ye, I look like a complete wanker.

+1

I would suggest that the majority of Well fans who turn up to a game on a dreech Tuesday night in February would rather spend £600 on a few trips to Scandinavia to watch the Well in Europe than a woopsie bin classic from Cruise.

Fair weather "fans" who show up only on the big occasions to uphold the honour of the club (as they see it) and do it in a packed pub full of kids, pensioners and people generally having a laugh can crawl back under the stone they emerged from.

If not, take your pigeon chesting antics onto a blaise pitch or bit of waste-ground away from those who have the intelligence to distinguish between living in Scotland in the 21st century and marking out your territory in a jungle 15,000 years ago shortly before picking the ticks out of each others pubes and eating them.

• Like 4

+1

I would suggest that the majority of Well fans who turn up to a game on a dreech Tuesday night in February would rather spend £600 on a few trips to Scandinavia to watch the Well in Europe than a woopsie bin classic from Cruise.

Fair weather "fans" who show up only on the big occasions to uphold the honour of the club (as they see it) and do it in a packed pub full of kids, pensioners and people generally having a laugh can crawl back under the stone they emerged from.

If not, take your pigeon chesting antics onto a blaise pitch or bit of waste-ground away from those who have the intelligence to distinguish between living in Scotland in the 21st century and marking out your territory in a jungle 15,000 years ago shortly before picking the ticks out of each others pubes and eating them.

I would suggest your talking absolute shite.

Had it at Chelsea for years. General unwritten rule was that they never kicked it off with "scarfers" as they call it. A few Chelsea got nicked on Operation own goal in 86 and led to a good few of them getting long time nick for it. Since then it has been going off well away from the ground...........except when Cardiff came calling a couple of years ago.

Went past the Florida Park pub on the bus with my wean well after the times it had seemingly gone off, Just noticed a minder at the pub door smoking. All was well quiet by that time.

As Jay i think said, i've also no problem with two sets of folk meeting up to batter the shite out of each other, fuck if it's ok in these 'organised' MMA classes then it's ok in the street if you ask me.

MMA classes don't consist of numpties "battering the shite" out of each other. In fact, you'll usually find that they consist of some of the nicest, most decent characters you'll find anywhere.

This is a horrible thread the hard men mouthing off on here about stuff the clearly know nothing about are a million times more cringey and embarrassing.

You don't like it you don't get it, give it a break.

It's a horrible thread because some people think an expensive jacket is an excuse to behave like a bell end.

Great, well thought out and reasoned response there Mr McL.

Bolt! The hint to my name is also wrong tadger.

So when I was at the midweek game in Aberdeen on a wet Tuesday with a £500 jacket I wasn't a real fan then? How about St Johnstone, Dundee Utd, Brechin, Forfar, Stranraer, Denmark and so on etc...

Why have to make the choice between trips and clobber, when you can have both? No need to go to a match dressed like a Christmas tree and look like a dick.

Let's not forget the scraps in Nancy between guys dressed head to toe in Motherwell gear, both in the stadium and pub.

No doubt this thread will just descend into the "Real Fan" debate, which has been proven time and again who the real fans are...

As an aside, the fighting in a crowded pub is most definitely a no no.

• Like 1

BB is right - the clothes you wear don't define the person you are, it's the actions you take. Let's face it, there's some right fannies who wear club colours to the games who are just as likely to kick off in the pub as the wee fannies that are out looking for trouble in public places.

Still, I'd never even dream of spending £500 on a jacket, let alone wear it to the fitba!! :lol:

Bolt! The hint to my name is also wrong tadger.

So when I was at the midweek game in Aberdeen on a wet Tuesday with a £500 jacket I wasn't a real fan then? How about St Johnstone, Dundee Utd, Brechin, Forfar, Stranraer, Denmark and so on etc...

Why have to make the choice between trips and clobber, when you can have both? No need to go to a match dressed like a Christmas tree and look like a dick.

No doubt this thread will just descend into the "Real Fan" debate, which has been proven time and again who the real fans are...

As an aside, the fighting in a crowded pub is most definitely a no no.

To be fair it's turned into that already, and for what it's worth I agree with BB and John_M_F_C, the people claiming that you need 'wit' and guile' and what not to be real Motherwell fans don't really know what they're talking about and just look daft claiming that.

I know one or two 'Well fans who get involved with that kind of thing and I can guarantee that they're just as big (if not bigger) Motherwell fans than everyone else. Obviously fighting in a pub is not acceptable, but saying they're not real fans because they are involved with that kind of thing is just plain shite.

Went past the Florida Park pub on the bus with my wean well after the times it had seemingly gone off, Just noticed a minder at the pub door smoking. All was well quiet by that time.

The video here, 27 seconds :laugh: the two boys meeting each other. :lol: