Motherwell Vs Celtic: Cup Final

dazamfc

I've got Friday off aswell. Planning on heading back to Fir Park and get some goodies and then go a walk through the town and see the decorations. Got Monday off also as a safety net. Think about taking Tuesday off n'aw as a loss will see me unable to function in normal society for some time.....

I wouldnt bother going to the club shop,everything more or less sold out unless you are XXXXL.A bit disspointing not enough stock with three days still to go.

I've got a bit of a dilemma. I was denied time off for the game on Sat, but have decided I'm just going to duke work and go anyway. I should be in for a pretty decent bonus in July, provided I don't have any sick days.

Suggestions? Tell them my dugs deid?

You not entitled to some sort of emergency leave? As ON40Y says for a funeral, or in the event a pipe or something burts and the house is flooded so you couldn't leave.

JOB has tried to get Charlie Sheen involved whilst Steven McGarry has been cheating by turning to his teammate Robbie Fowler. No idea if any have complied. Nice idea by Jamie it has to be said.

Sheen hasn't, as yet, posted the message. Fowler did reply to McGarry but only to say "You'll get me in trouble Steven".

You'd think that Obama guy would be on twitter.......might as well aim for the top ;)

He is. Whether it's him that uses it himself is another story.

I tried myself looking for Zach Braff and Dave Grohl to post it, but they're both c***s. Nothing yet.

Just realised that of the teams supported in my work there have been two cup wins this season ... Man City and Darlington. Good luck comes in threes .... and there are no Celtic, Man Utd or Barcelona fans here !

After the usual fear and despondency about the Final I am now confidently predicting a 1-0 win for the Well after Man City and Darlo's results. Got to be Sutton with the winner. Or a 4-3 extra time win .... And I will try not to be influenced by my always (cough) accurate result predicting method based on the number of trains I see, their direction and colour when driving up the M6 and M74 on the way to a game.

Observations from celtic forums...

Celtic fans think that their team are barcelona :thumbup:

Celtic fans are even more delusional than the fannys from aberdeen :thumbup:

Celtic fans think that no team can cope with their "pace,power and energy":thumbup:

Celtic fans are still greetin about being "kicked off the park" when we pumped them in february :thumbup:

Celtic fans are utter fannys (although like most people this is nothing new to me):thumbup:

Ohh and finally celtic fans seem to have completely forgot that the "best team in scotland"got pumped only a few weeks ago, by inverness :doh:

Haha really want to get right into these manky scummy bastards now! Come on ye well!