Motherwell Vs Celtic: Cup Final

dazamfc

I hope i'm not tempting fate here, but apparently with Porto winning the Europa league this season the winners of the Scottish cup will only have to play one qualifying round.

Anyone heard anything similar?

Yep, confirmation in the Scotsman today:

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Porto-provide-incentive-for-Celtic.6771293.jp

Just pumped some Celtic fanny at fifa on the xbox. Had to endure him singing just can't get enough until I scored the first. Then the racist abuse of Humphrey (or a pixelated version of him) started before I was called a dirty smelly h*n! 3-0 full time, the omens are all there.

Glad Maloney is out, always a dangers against us.

Got a bad feeling about Forrest doing some damage, think he has scored against us a couple of times.

James Forrest is a half decent player, nothing more. He has potential but he's not any likelier to do damage than the likes of Jamie Murphy and Chris Humphrey. His Scotland squad call-up shouldn't mask that fact.

Famous last words of course. :ph34r:

This must be what it's like the night before your only daughter's wedding. Pride, nerves, excitement, and a deep nagging worry that she is going to get rode stupid on her big day. Admittedly, not by (at the very least) 11 guys.

• Like 2

This must be what it's like the night before your only daughter's wedding. Pride, nerves, excitement, and a deep nagging worry that she is going to get rode stupid on her big day. Admittedly, not by (at the very least) 11 guys.

LOL!! :laugh:

Head says Celtic win, heart says Motherwell win. Going with the heart!!!

Nerves kicking in now, reckon I won't sleep much tonight.

You always like to be optimistic before such a big game, the reality is, as the players should know, when the whistle goes, your emotions, feelings, thoughts and dreams can go out of the window. The truth is you can't go out and imagine what it would be like to win the game, you have to go out and play to win the game, for 90 minutes, extra time and penalties, because when it's all been said and done, if the players haven't given everything they have in a positive spirit, we probably won't win. To beat the OF, especially in a game like this, you need 110% minimum, 120% as a guideline to go with. It also requires mental discipline.

If games were talked about, we might have won by now.

It's great to imagine a win, it's harder to win.

I don't know if I would play Maurice Ross after the Rangers game but I'm sure whoever plays tomorrow will show their steel and determination. 1-0 or 2-1 for me, maybe after AET, Sutton or Jeffers for first goal. Probably need a swift drink before I take my seat in the singing section. Wherever you are supporting Motherwell, the best to you and to the players.

Just imagine if we won this... (x it by 1000) and punch the air...

Straight in at the 'Odense round' ye say? Magic. Surely as Cup Winners we would be seeded this time?

Doubtful. It would take some very big teams to be knocked out in the 3rd Round, coupled with all big teams that enter early in the Champions League to be in the Group Stages or knocked out in Round 2.

If Celtic make it, they are likely to be seeded though (if we win the Cup). Our Co-Eff is in the 7.xxx, I think you need at least a 13.xxx to look for a seeded place. This season, BATE were the lowest ranked seeded team in the Europa League Play-off and they had a Co-eff of 13.308.

MY TEAM

RANDY ,HAMMEL , HUTCH, CRAVEN, ROSS, LASLEY, JENNINGS, HUMPH, MURPH, SUTTON, FRANY.

ALL THE REGULAR FANS AMOUNG US SHOULD HELP MAKE IT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND ENCOURAGE THE NOW AND AGAIN FANS TO COME TO FIR PARK MORE OFTEN.

There's only one Stevie Craven!! LEGEND!!! ;-)

Keep them quiet for the first 30 minutes and we've done brilliantly. Sneak a goal, their fans get on their back, and I think we'll go on to lift the cup. My stomach is in knots tonight though. Bring it home, Motherwell.

• Like 1