Motherwell Vs Celtic: Cup Final

dazamfc

You always like to be optimistic before such a big game, the reality is, as the players should know, when the whistle goes, your emotions, feelings, thoughts and dreams can go out of the window. The truth is you can't go out and imagine what it would be like to win the game, you have to go out and play to win the game, for 90 minutes, extra time and penalties, because when it's all been said and done, if the players haven't given everything they have in a positive spirit, we probably won't win. To beat the OF, especially in a game like this, you need 110% minimum, 120% as a guideline to go with. It also requires mental discipline.

If games were talked about, we might have won by now.

It's great to imagine a win, it's harder to win.

I don't know if I would play Maurice Ross after the Rangers game but I'm sure whoever plays tomorrow will show their steel and determination. 1-0 or 2-1 for me, maybe after AET, Sutton or Jeffers for first goal. Probably need a swift drink before I take my seat in the singing section. Wherever you are supporting Motherwell, the best to you and to the players.

Just imagine if we won this... (x it by 1000) and punch the air...

Jings all this time i thought 100% was the maximum you could give! Next someone will be telling me that a circle isn't really 360º it's actually 400º

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED

14433-motherwell-fc-time-for-new-heroes.jpg

Today the Players of Motherwell FC will run out on to the hallowed turff of Hampden Park and make Lanarkshire proud again.

CISCupFinal2005Picture39.jpg

And it's up to you as a fan of Motherwell FC to make them proud to play for the team. So sing yourself horse and clap your hands raw and BE THE 12th MAN TODAY

450348244.jpg

IT'S TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WE ARE MOTHERWELL FC

668824-4.jpg

Motherwell: Randolph, Hateley, Craigan, Hutchinson, Hammell, Gunning, Humphrey, Lasley, Jennings, Murphy, Sutton. Subs: Hollis, Jeffers, Jones, Saunders, Forbes.

Celtic: Forster, Wilson, Loovens, Majstorovic, Izaguirre, Brown, Ki, Mulgrew, Commons, Samaras, Hooper. Subs: Zaluska, Stokes, Cha, McCourt, Forrest.