Motherwell Vs Celtic: Cup Final

dazamfc

Whats can you say and where do you begin ? ?

I'm not sure if am proud, gutted angry or what ! ! ! ! think we could have given a better account of ourselves today, i really think it was there for the taking, . . . . . Celtic were far from their best. think we got the tactics wrong. . . mibby need to think about it a bit more, still feeling emotional at the moment ! ! shed a wee tear at the end when the players came over ! !

also. . . . . . the amount of rangers fans in with us today was an utter joke, had one behind me, was really making me sick some of the shit he was cumming out with. . . .scum bag ! ! !

Mon the 'Well

• Like 1

Just back home now. Not quite as disappointing as the CIS Final in 05, but looked a game too much for some of them after a long season. Had Gunning's rocket gone in or Majstorivic been sent off when he should have been it might have been a different game, but such is life.

Card display looked great btw!

Until that 2nd goal went in, I still believed we were going to go on and win it.

Let's hope we don't have to wait another 20 years for another shot at it.

even at 2-0 i was still holding out ! couldn't watch much more, was going through a roller coaster of emotions. pride, anger, hatred ( for the ref ) belief. never had a day like this in my life.

any way thanks for a great day everyone. we should all be so proud of ourselves. WE ARE THE MOTHERWELL FC. . . . . . and proud as fcuk for it! ! !

As I just said over on the game thread, certainly don't feel as let down as I did after the '05 final. But for the width of the crossbar and the ref bottling an obvious sending off, it could have been a different game, But it's been a long season for our lads and it showed.

Saw a well fan being hit by a bottle thrown by a scum Celtic fan. Hospitality guests taunting Motherwell fans leaving. They are scum. However the Motherwell fan that ran in front of my car outside Hampden then shouted abuse shows total a***holes on both sides

Agreed. But fuck me. I hate those bastards.

Now they're the best team that has ever graced the Earth, because they won what is, in their eyes, the second prize in Scotland. Arseholes.

after all yer posts over the last few days, I'm beginning to think your a rangers fan! !

We held our own very well until we gambled with swapping hammell for Jeffers, the gamble didn't pay off making the result alot more flattering than they deserved.

At least we have a bright future to look forward to..

Celtic on the other hand no matter how hard they hide it.

Will never be as good as They were in 2003 lol

Thought Hammell was pretty good in there today ... Wasn't meant to be I guess. Disappointed as really wanted to see us get stuck right into them! Still, great to see all the C&A and after a tough season, the boys got us there! Next year...?

When we won 20 years ago we had some genuinely quality players. If you are being honest about it we don't really have those in this current team and at the end of the day we just weren't good enough to win a major trophy. And that's that really.

Time for a wee break and then let's look forward to season 2011/12.

Ultimately, I'm just proud that we were there. It reminded why I'm so glad I support Motherwell and not one of the Old Firm.

The game itself was very poor, but the conditions may have had something to do with it.

It's not a time for pointing fingers and blaming anyone (though I'm very tempted), but a number of players did not turn up today.

One thing I will say, the focus seemed to be on Jennings not closing Ki down quick enough for the first goal, but Gunning should never have been so easily turned by Commons in the immediate build up.

When walking from Kings Park station I was spat at, had a bottle thrown at me and was started on all within the space of 30 mins.

Best fans.

Boy telling me that if I was a Rangers fan I should have the balls to support them while starting on me, as I walked with my sister and her