Motherwell Vs Celtic: Cup Final

dazamfc

Have been listening to the real radio phone- in , had to switch it off, :wallbash: that twat alan rough going on about the greatest fannies in the world, sorry fans,:wank: also on about smeltic could have scored 7 or 8 goals, yes, against a weakend team with 6 first team players rested, you tit. Sorry folks rant over. Let get into this mob on saturday. SUPER 'WELL

Have been listening to the real radio phone- in , had to switch it off, :wallbash: that twat alan rough going on about the greatest fannies in the world, sorry fans,:wank: also on about smeltic could have scored 7 or 8 goals, yes, against a weakend team with 6 first team players rested, you tit. Sorry folks rant over. Let get into this mob on saturday. SUPER 'WELL

Calm down dear - its only Alan Rough - what the f..k does he know.

That seemed to be the consensus on BBC Sportsound as well with Jim Traynor, Chick Young and David Moyes. The Scottish Cup is basically Celtic's to lose. Give me a break. It's as if Celtic deserve to win the Scottish Cup, otherwise it will be a trophy-less season. The usual....

Edited by LambjayMFC

Can't believe its four more sleeps. Possibly three more. Can't see myself getting a wink of sleep on friday night. Shiteing it now :mellow:

It'll be all right on the night(day) as they say. :nod:

Celtic have had a very similar season to Arsenal, promising a lot and winning fa.clutching at straws i know.

OK MFC fans.....just had a look at the weather forecast for Saturday, and it looks like rain (possibly heavy showers) with some possible bright spells around 13c......maybe a bit like 91 :whistling:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/st/glasgow_forecast_weather.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/6

Randolph

Saunders, Hutchinson, Craigan, Hammell

Hateley, Jennings, Lasley, Murphy

Sutton, Jeffers

(same as semi-final)

Think Humphrey will run at them as a sub roughly half way into the second half, maybe shove on Jones

Motherwell to win on penalties :D

Strange........Keep the width with Both Humphrey and Murphy on the pitch.... only way to beat Celtic is to attack, not sit back and defend as stated above we will get humped big time!

I do know where your coming from about keeping it tight with Hatley right of midfield, but with Humphrey he will create the space for Murphy and Sutton to be more effective. Even if Humphrey has a off game he will still drag two even three players out wide to deal with the (just in case scenario) think overall we have nothing to lose, attack from the off and see what happens, OF our expecting to hump us anyway, so lets go down fighting and not regret having a real go.

We need to play on the counter attack. As GazzyB mentioned, if we play attacking gung ho football we will get ripped apart. If we can keep it tight or get the breakthrough then we will be in with a chance. Lose a goal early then it will be a right task to pull it back.

All 11 players on the pitch need to be on fire and I also think the big pitch will suit us more than them.

I think Stuart McCall will go with;

Randolph

Hateley Craigan Hutchinson Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Lasley Murphy

Jeffers Sutton

But I think he might have a back up plan in the shape of a 4-5-1 and go 4-3-3 when we attack, please pick flaws as you see fit;

Randolph

Saunders Craigan Hutchinson Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Hateley Lasley Murphy

Sutton

I think Stuart McCall will go with;

Randolph

Hateley Craigan Hutchinson Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Lasley Murphy

Jeffers Sutton

But I think he might have a back up plan in the shape of a 4-5-1 and go 4-3-3 when we attack, please pick flaws as you see fit;

Randolph

Saunders Craigan Hutchinson Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Hateley Lasley Murphy

Sutton

I think he will go with the second team.