Motherwell Vs Celtic: Cup Final

dazamfc

It seems ive got some sort of death cold. Anyone got any wonderful cures? Tried triple dunting lemsip max which sends me to sleep but I still feel horrendous when I wake up, theres no way i'm missing this!

It seems ive got some sort of death cold. Anyone got any wonderful cures? Tried triple dunting lemsip max which sends me to sleep but I still feel horrendous when I wake up, theres no way i'm missing this!

Madras curry usually helps me....

Reminded again there that Ryan Giggs had already made his Man Utd debut (and scored his first goal, although it looked more like an O.G.) before the '91 final. Probably a bit of a stretch to think that Uncle Phil, having made his debut at about the same time, might still have been in our team this weekend having not long turned 39, but who knows... he always said he'd missed too many games in the middle of his career to hang up his boots too soon.

For me, the team has to be:

------------------------Randolph-------------------------------

--Saunders---Craigan-----Hutchinson------Hammell

---Hateley-------------Lasley-----------------Jennings----

----Humphrey--------------------------Murphy---------------

--------------------------Sutton----------------------------------

Saunders up the RB because of his performance last time we were at Hampden. Hutchy has to start as well as far as I'm concerned - one of our best this season.

I also agree with most who are saying we will get torn apart with a 4.4.2. If we give Commons space, he'll rocket them in from anywhere. He's my biggest concern. The rest of them, I can imagine we will have them mostly covered as long as the boys are awake and looking lively (as I'm sure they will be), but Commons, he makes me nervous. I was scared that big Majstorovic would eat would eat wee Jamie without even chewing, but after having a close look at him, he is utterly useless I reckon.

As for Lennon's wee clappy-times at the 18th? Who cares man, let them have it. I reckon that's when big John will pounce on a nice cross from Humphrey on the right.

Also, applause from us at any minute before the 18th would totally take the shine off their one. Imagine, at like 16 minutes, we all break out with applause...they'll all be like "what's going on?? That's our game?" then when it hits 18 minutes they'll not feel so clever.

I thought maybe in the 10th for Phil O'Donnell?

• Like 1

Just caught the sports round up on ITV this morning

Lead item - English Premiership relagation battle....blah blah then shows clip of Lennon and Ce*tic c*nts training "Scottish Cup Final tomorrow, where Neil Lennon and Celtic can win their first trophy of the season when they play Motherwell". End of report. :mellow:

Just caught the sports round up on ITV this morning

Lead item - English Premiership relagation battle....blah blah then shows clip of Lennon and Ce*tic c*nts training "Scottish Cup Final tomorrow, where Neil Lennon and Celtic can win their first trophy of the season when they play Motherwell". End of report. :mellow:

Nothing new there I'm afraid...

Gonna be listening to Kicking off tonight on 5live, just to see what coverage we'll get and how much young Mr Nevin talks up our chances.......:whistling: