Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Heard a few Celtic fans talking about getting tickets in BT stand for Motherwell End !

As it would be the only way they can get tickets!

This could be a big problem

Motherwell should let all season ticket holders and people who have bought tickets this season for any games bar the OF buy up to 10 tickets each, thus you'd either need to have prior commitment to Motherwell or know someone who has, there would be very few individuals who wouldn't as a Motherwell fan then be able to get someone to get them a ticket, people who cannot stake any claims could be vetted on an individual basis for fairness. That way the club know its up to the Motherwell fans themselves to make sure no Celtic fans get into our sections.

They won't get as many tickets as they'll want, so some of them will try to get Motherwell tickets no doubt.

Heard a few Celtic fans talking about getting tickets in BT stand for Motherwell End !

As it would be the only way they can get tickets!

This could be a big problem

one day shy of six years since skippy sunday. you would think the thick chunts would have learned their lesson.

even if we are infilitrated it will be fine. the only thing better than scoring the winner in the 87th minute against celtic is doing it with one of the bastards only a foot away from you :thumbup:

there will not be enough tickets, they will be over priced, season ticket holders will bet first pick, everyone else will moan, old scum fans from both side will try to get in the Motherwell end to satisfy there own bigoted agendas and but by the 22nd of May they will be priceless

If season ticket holders and people who have had to buy tickets for all ticketed games this season have a decent allocation they can buy for others there wouldn't be very many PATG goers who wouldn't be able to get a ticket surely?

If the tickets are self-policed by fans we can look after our own and aviod letting in only OF fans with their own agendas.

You would hope so.

I think season ticket holders will be able to buy up to 4 tickets each and then the rest will go on public sale. You'd assume most non season ticket holders who attend games would be able to get one via that route and if that fails still have the chance of getting one via the public sale.

people who bought semi final tickets should have priority, the club have all the names aswell since you had to fill out a form when buying one, they should let you buy three per ticket or somthing, so if you bought 2 tickets for the semi final you can buy 6 for the final, if you bought three you can get 9 and so on.

people who bought semi final tickets should have priority, the club have all the names aswell since you had to fill out a form when buying one, they should let you buy three per ticket or somthing, so if you bought 2 tickets for the semi final you can buy 6 for the final, if you bought three you can get 9 and so on.

Why? If I was at Dundee, Stranraer and both Dundee Utd games but due to another commitment could get to the semi final but someone who has only been to one game (the semi final) should get priority over me and other season ticket holders.

Your also missing the fact that it is an implied term of the season ticket that ST holders get priority on sales of these types of tickets (it was written into the renewal letter).

I doubt I'll be unable to get a ticket anyway but why should attendance at one big game get priority over anyone?

Why? If I was at Dundee, Stranraer and both Dundee Utd games but due to another commitment could get to the semi final but someone who has only been to one game (the semi final) should get priority over me and other season ticket holders.

Your also missing the fact that it is an implied term of the season ticket that ST holders get priority on sales of these types of tickets (it was written into the renewal letter).

I doubt I'll be unable to get a ticket anyway but why should attendance at one big game get priority over anyone?

i ment that along with the season tickets aswell, i mean just because you dont have a season ticket doesnt mean you shouldnt be able to get a ticket for the final, i dont have a season ticket due to not being able to aford to pay a large amount all at one time, but i pay at the gate every week, spending more money than the adverage season ticket holders spends through out the season ( not trying to sound pompus, its just a fact). im more looking at it in the view that "TRUE" fans get tickets ( season ticket holders and regular goers) over part timers and celtic fans that cant get tickets for their own end.

and if somone missed the semi final for personal reasons then im sure they will know somone able to get a ticket for them, be it somone they know personaly or through the forums.

I think the spl games before the final should be made all ticket and you can only buy a ticket for the final if your buying a ticket for a spl game.

Also season ticket holders should have some sort of priority but 4 tickets is a bit many.

Then again i am a thick c**t so it probably sounds ridiculous :rolleyes:

I just hate the idea of genuine fans who come to as many games as they can losing out to someone who's not been to fir park for years, or even worse someone who don't even support motherwell getting tickets because its v Celtic and we end up with smelly bigots amongst our support (rangers fans) .

I think the spl games before the final should be made all ticket and you can only buy a ticket for the final if your buying a ticket for a spl game.

Also season ticket holders should have some sort of priority but 4 tickets is a bit many.

Then again i am a thick c**t so it probably sounds ridiculous :rolleyes:

I just hate the idea of genuine fans who come to as many games as they can losing out to someone who's not been to fir park for years, or even worse someone who don't even support motherwell getting tickets because its v Celtic and we end up with smelly bigots amongst our support (rangers fans) .

a bit OTT considering the last game is an away game....

]I just hate the idea of genuine fans who come to as many games as they can losing out to someone who's not been to fir park for years, or even worse someone who don't even support motherwell getting tickets because its v Celtic and we end up with smelly bigots amongst our support (rangers fans) .

We had quite a few fans of other clubs who went in our end in '91 and it didn't seem to spoil the occasion.

I remember having to join the queue for tickets for that game at the Fir Park school car park that day and the TV making a big deal of the size of queue and the party atmosphere that day,changed days now though this forum would be in meltdown if we had to do that again.

Control over tickets is difficult. I would hope however that the club has some kind of database of season ticket holders, lapsed ST holders, fans who took up European tickets etc. Add to that Trust and Supporters Association members. In my view a completely open sale would be the last resort, although it may have to come to that. Before we got to that stage, I'd hope that MFC would issue some kind of vouchers at the home games V Rangers and Kilmarnock. I'm pretty certain that all genuine Well fans will be able to get their hands on tickets. This really is where membership of the Supporters Association or Trust could come into its own for PATG fans. This was one reason why the Fife & Tayside Supporters club morphed from an informal group of friends. For those living away from Lanarkshire it can prove to be a real boon when it comes to getting tickets.