Cup Final Tickets

Taff

When I say the pictures on the tv last night I had to turn up the volume , when I saw the candles I thought b#gger he's deed that'll united them for the cup final.

WTF was that about ? lighting candles ? is that no a catholic thing ? From a non sectarian club ! WTF

Any ticket news folks? Not long now :evilgrin:

Hopefully hear something on tuesday. Loads of the malloys supporters I have spoken to seem to be certain we are getting a 50/50 spilt, wonder where they get there updates as we havent heard as much as a mouse fart on the issue. I'm positive it will be 15,000 with an additional 2 or 3 thousand which should be more than ample, altought I don't see why they should be getting more.

As a Hampden debenture holder I got my e-mail notification yesterday and the tickets are priced at £40 for the Bronze seats in the South upper and £55 for the Silver seats.

These prices are the same as they were for the CIS final and I am sure the North and South stands were priced at £35.

As a Hampden debenture holder I got my e-mail notification yesterday and the tickets are priced at £40 for the Bronze seats in the South upper and £55 for the Silver seats.

These prices are the same as they were for the CIS final and I am sure the North and South stands were priced at £35.

does it say what time kick off is (My brother can't make an early kick off)

Hopefully hear something on tuesday. Loads of the malloys supporters I have spoken to seem to be certain we are getting a 50/50 spilt, wonder where they get there updates as we havent heard as much as a mouse fart on the issue. I'm positive it will be 15,000 with an additional 2 or 3 thousand which should be more than ample, altought I don't see why they should be getting more.

According to the media, such as Keevins etc, it'll be a 50/50 split, with any tickets we don't take up being shifted over to Celtic shortly before the final.

What kind of prices are we talking here? Anyone got an idea?

does it say what time kick off is (My brother can't make an early kick off)

The hampden site says 3pm which is the normal for all cup finals

According to the media, such as Keevins etc, it'll be a 50/50 split, with any tickets we don't take up being shifted over to Celtic shortly before the final.

What kind of prices are we talking here? Anyone got an idea?

As per my post above, Bronze seats are £40, Silver £55 so the plastic seats on the lower tier should be £35.

The hampden site says 3pm which is the normal for all cup finals

that's what I thought but the Motherwell site still has it as TBC, tv once more moving the kick off time? I fecking hope not!!

that's what I thought but the Motherwell site still has it as TBC, tv once more moving the kick off time? I fecking hope not!!

Nah, the Scottish cup final is the like the final frontier when it comes to television changing the kick off time.

3pm all the way hopefully!