Cup Final Tickets

Taff

For all those season ticket fans taking someone who hasn't been to a single Motherwell game in the past 10years or so....thanks! Because of you lot, folk like me (who actually pay more to watch the team by paying at the gate most/every game) might not get a ticket!

Given that we have a home gate average attendance of 4000, and could only manage a mighty 7000 for the semi final, where everyone that wanted a ticket could get one, that still leaves 9000 tickets for maws, burds, pals etc.

Calm down. Everyone will be fine.

And given that we only took 7000 to the final, i don't feel the least bit bad about taking my bird to the final for her first ever 'well game!

Call me cynical but I reckon if they have any record of you having bought a ticket from Fir Park before you've got a good chance of being successful in the ballot :whistling:

Thats the rub. How far does the club's records go back? I don't doubt that information from recent years will be reasonably accurate, but what if a lapsed ST holder last bought their ticket in say 1999 or 1980? Is ticking the appropriate box proof enough?

Good idea in principle but not quite sure how relevant this will be in practice.

it would also be good know what kind of order the club are going to use sell seats.

i'll be looking for something in the singing section between about R and RR. nae luck to anyone who goes up there first thing on monday morning and gets hit with the front or the back row.

Both my mate and I are season ticket holders and due to bad management ( we let the women book a holiday) we will be in Egypt on the day of the final.

That frees up 8 tickets for all the moaning gits on here who are worried about getting a ticket.

There will be enough tickets for every Well fan that wants one.

Mon the (Distant) Dossers

And your actually still going ???

you should let 2 of the "pay at the gate people" who arent gonna get a ticket for the game go to Egypt with the women and you go to the game!!!

Or in Toulouse where my uncle has stayed and worked past 12years?!!!

Miles off with your comments there. I did say "I don't know exact figures!" when talking about season tickets and I'm meerly expressing my concerns that someone who pays a lot of money per year to watch a team I have supported all my life, having a season ticket the vast majority of those years, isn't guaranteed a ticket for our first Scottish Final in 20years!

i'm not miles off - maybe yards!

between me and my mates we have quite a few season tickets - we will be using the full quota to accomodate our friends, so that we can all sit together

we have a mixture of those who go every week, those who only go to home games, lapsed ST holders and one who has only went to all our cup games all season

IF, and its a big IF, we have any left over - i will kindly make 2 available for you and your uncle or should that be vou et votre oncle?!?!?!

your wee side note thingy says you stay in shotts - surely there must be other Well fans out there who could help you out

can we set up some sort of sub section - for folk who live in other areas that are not Motherwell or immediately outside Motherwell

something like -

Harthill, Shotts and Edinburgh

Fife

North Scotland

Ayrshire

Overseas

that way, if folk who live in these areas who have a spare voucher in their season ticket, or have ordered too many - can make it known? as can people who live in these areas who are looking to tag onto someone else for a ticket?

either way - my offer still stands, if I have spares, i will PM you and you can have first refusal

Both my mate and I are season ticket holders and due to bad management ( we let the women book a holiday) we will be in Egypt on the day of the final.

That frees up 8 tickets for all the moaning gits on here who are worried about getting a ticket.

There will be enough tickets for every Well fan that wants one.

Mon the (Distant) Dossers

You not got that cancelled yet !

Wimps :whistling:

You must be still in love :wub:

MON RA DOSSERS

Hope your right Peter , cause i for one am bricking it, as is my bro !

im also getting a bit worried.i pulled out ae going to the mrs maws wedding.how the fuck will i justifiy maself if im not able to get a ticket.:help:

im also getting a bit worried.i pulled out ae going to the mrs maws wedding.how the fuck will i justifiy maself if im not able to get a ticket.:help:

bluff it.

you'll get a ticket but on the slim chance you don't sitting watching the game in a boozer then partying with everyone coming back from the game is still better than a wedding.

I have applied for tickets for the Cup Final and I really hope i get them. The way they are getting dished is a disgrace.....

I was a season ticket holder from 5years old to i was 17 years old when i started playing football professionally and due to my Saturdays not being free I obviously now cannot attend every single game but most Sunday games and Midweek games I am in attendance.

I can easily get tickets from players and people at Hampden but thats not the principle.

I could be a serving soldier who has been moved to Cyprus or Germany or something but yet I am not entitled to a Cup Final ticket despite travelling all over Europe and Scotland to support the club I love....

Firstly i blame the SFA for the non-50/50 split. Secondly I blame The ballot system.....

I have applied for tickets for the Cup Final and I really hope i get them. The way they are getting dished is a disgrace.....

Secondly I blame The ballot system.....

You know how many tickets will be in the "ballot system" then? Never thought it may be a way of screening of which supporters get tickets so the Motherwell end doesn't end up full Celtic fans?

Get a grip, you will get a ticket!

Oh and no, I don't have a season ticket!

You know how many tickets will be in the "ballot system" then? Never thought it may be a way of screening of which supporters get tickets so the Motherwell end doesn't end up full Celtic fans?

Get a grip, you will get a ticket!

Oh and no, I don't have a season ticket!

I just said I will not have a problem getting a ticket for who i know.

My concern was for the other, less unfortunate fans who have never had a season ticket, whos residence isnt in UK or the Motherwell area but have done their utmost best to follow the club

Dont want it being full of "them" but if the correct people do not get the tickets they rightouesly deserve then fuck the system, it isnt fair!!

so it's a ballot that's not actually a ballot? if it's a vetted application process then that's fair enough.

it might soothe people's fears a bit if it was advertised as such.

[quote name='Tickle Pickle' timestamp='1303915115' post='283925'

Dont want it being full of "them" but if the correct people do not get the tickets they rightouesly deserve then fuck the system, it isnt fair!!

The tickets aren't even on sale yet so how do you know that these "rightouesly people" will not get a ticket? How do you know that the system isn't fair?

so it's a ballot that's not actually a ballot? if it's a vetted application process then that's fair enough.

it might soothe people's fears a bit if it was advertised as such.

I don't know that for sure I'm just guessing that what is for, its easier to vet people this coming week than it will with queue of 1000 outside the ticket office.

• Like 1

I was a season ticket holder from 5years old to i was 17 years old when i started playing football professionally and due to my Saturdays not being free I obviously now cannot attend every single game but most Sunday games and Midweek games I am in attendance.

I can easily get tickets from players and people at Hampden but thats not the principle.

I could be a serving soldier who has been moved to Cyprus or Germany or something but yet I am not entitled to a Cup Final ticket despite travelling all over Europe and Scotland to support the club I love....

Firstly i blame the SFA for the non-50/50 split. Secondly I blame The ballot system.....

why dont you just get a ticket from the Club you play for, that would free up more in the ballot for other 'well fans