Cup Final Tickets

Taff

I moved mansion since then so thats me fucked. Unless they do it by name, at wich poin they will be surprisd to find David Cameron is a Motherwell fan.

Aye, i've moved house since then too, I also bought my ticket for the semi at hampden and wasn't asked for my details. I'm sure i'll get a ticket but i am getting slightly concerned i must admit.

Myself and Joe have shared "ticket duty" over the years (mainly Joe!) where one person goes over to buy tickets for rest of the group for games like the European ties, semi-finals etc. On every occasion only the name of the person buying was ever required, not the 5 or 6 names of the others.,,

Myself and Joe have shared "ticket duty" over the years (mainly Joe!) where one person goes over to buy tickets for rest of the group for games like the European ties, semi-finals etc. On every occasion only the name of the person buying was ever required, not the 5 or 6 names of the others.,,

Me and a bunch of my mates would be in the same boat, don't know how many times i've bought a ticket for away games and been asked to give my details as they couldn't seem to find ones i've given previously :dash2:

Like many have said, I'm sure every Well fan that wants a ticket will end up getting one. Slightly concerned myself but not getting myself worked up about it. Did that trying to get a spare Scotland vs. Italy ticket in 07 for The Boy. What a fiasco that general sale was! Anyone remember the recorded message telling you all lines were busy then finding out when the phone bill came in that you'd be charged every time you got that?

Just out of the ticket office where I was getting my brief for he h**s game on Saturday.

Me being an inquisitive git, I asked what the score was regards season tickets. She claims that there are 3500 registered season ticket holders, who are eligable for 4 tickets each. That means that 14000 could potentially be gone in week 1. Add to that the folk who will be purchasing a season ticket for next year (lets say 200 take up the offer) that could mean another 800 or so gone by week 1 leaving roughly 1000!!

Some other bloke was in the office to getting tickets and low and behold they couldn't find his name on the database!! When he asked if this would be a problem for the ballot as the info going about is that ballot entrants will be matched with the database, the girl said 'no, that wont be happening' it will be drawn randomely. She also said depending on how many additional season tickets are sold there may not even be a ballot, because remember that if you buy and adult season ticket you will get a free child (therefore 2 season tickets) entitling you to buy 8 cup final tickets!!

Dont want to scare monger but what Leanne posted earlier in the week is not being echoed by the ticket office.

Maybe someone could give some clarity.

I was in earlier getting my ticket as well, also was asking them if they could sort out the issue that see's me get a letter every time we play rangers at home if I want to purchase tickets for the Rangers end. She said the Database is fecked up and they don't have a clue whats up and why it does that. (Quite a number of 'well fans are on that boat) Also asked if the fact I keep buying tickets i.e Old Firm Games, Semi's and European games will put me in a good position to get Final tickets, she said No, ballot will be totally random.

Leeann was saying we should hear the final allocation by Wednesday, I imagine it must be a good thing that news hasn't been confirmed yet. Hope we are fighting for 50/50.

Going by the seating plan it looks there are two sections left empty between the family section and the normal singing section. Why for? Disnae make sense to have us right next to ra Shellic fans at one side and a big gap down the middle of our own support.

Where you seeing that, if it further back in this thread I could only be arsed going back one page?

Debenture seats? I'd have fancied they'd all be in the South Stand somewhere.

I've never subscribed to the notion that there won't be enough tickets to meet our demand but the talk of a random ballot makes me a bit twitchy. How can that be fair and why is it needed for a club of our size?

Digressing slightly, what about supporters, albeit relatively few, that don't have access to the internet?

Where you seeing that, if it further back in this thread I could only be arsed going back one page?

Debenture seats? I'd have fancied they'd all be in the South Stand somewhere.

Went onto offeeshal site for a change and had a look at the ticket info bit, wee map of Hampden at the bottom shows family sections as A1 - A5, the next two sections A6 & 7 unfilled then the normal singing section starts from B1.

Debenture seats are in the South Stand.

Went onto offeeshal site for a change and had a look at the ticket info bit, wee map of Hampden at the bottom shows family sections as A1 - A5, the next two sections A6 & 7 unfilled then the normal singing section starts from B1.

Debenture seats are in the South Stand.

i assumed it was family, then a normal section, then singing, then normal.

so people should only really ask for the singing section if they're going to sing, nae singing and you'll be pulled up!

orange section is labelled for the SFA ( irony not lost on Celtic!) every club in the association gets briefs,

debentures were sold to the public when the rebuilt hampden, you paid your money and it gives you the right to purchase a ticket for any of the stadium events

usually find these are snapped up by hospitality companies, but they someimtes go on general sale if the individuals do not use them and release them back for sale

can't believe we're not getting any of the north stand, gutted :(

Are we still in negotiations for more tickets, or can we pretty much write this off as our allocation now?

I think the silence says it all and the fact Leanne has not confirmed we are still in negotiations.

The whole SFA comments re segregation are utter nonsense. We should have been given the opportunity to have at least 3-5 sections in the North stand.

I acknowledge they have squillion more supporters then we have, but they will be in another final in the next year or so, it is more than likely we will not.

If the allocation is 40,000 to split, then I would be a lot happier with a 22k/18k split in their favour but NOT 16k - 24k.

We never stood a chance on the allocation side of things. They simply pulled out their "we get what we want" crap, the SFA typically shat themselves, and there you are.