Cup Final Tickets

Taff

We never stood a chance on the allocation side of things. They simply pulled out their "we get what we want" crap, the SFA typically shat themselves, and there you are.

Totally agree with that, the SFA are shit scared of upsetting either of the ugly sisters so they always get what they want, its time the rest of the clubs grew a set and sorted it out, but i am not holding my breath waiting for it to happen. The tickets should have been split 50/50 and if the tattie munchers wanted more then they could get back what we did not sell. As for segregation, not counting the south stand all it needed was a few rows of seats spare down the middle of the north stand between sections C & D but as usual we got shafted.

Unless you are in the top half of the seats behind the goals at Hampden the view is shit, from row A you are lucky if you can see the pitch

I've never subscribed to the notion that there won't be enough tickets to meet our demand but the talk of a random ballot makes me a bit twitchy. How can that be fair and why is it needed for a club of our size?

Digressing slightly, what about supporters, albeit relatively few, that don't have access to the internet?

Very nervous re 'random' ballot. I think they should have gone with those who bought tickets for semi or tickets for other games 1st. Been 'well fan for over 40 years thought of not getting to final..............

Does anyone know how easy it would be to copy one of the vouchers from a season book

Dear oh dear :doh:

So knowing that the Chief-Exec reads and posts on these boards, when some dafty rolls up to Fir Park next week with a photocopied voucher, who do you think the eye of suspicion is going to fall upon?

Daft idea as it was to begin with, its surely even more daft ti actually put the suggestion out on the board!!!

Dear oh dear :doh:

So knowing that the Chief-Exec reads and posts on these boards, when some dafty rolls up to Fir Park next week with a photocopied voucher, who do you think the eye of suspicion is going to fall upon?

Daft idea as it

was to begin with, its surely even more daft ti actually put the suggestion out on the board!!!

I don't need to photocopy one I have more than enough season tickets to get the tickets we need. I was merely highlighting this and seeing if anyone had thought of it as this place is full of technically minded people.

Very nervous re 'random' ballot. I think they should have gone with those who bought tickets for semi or tickets for other games 1st. Been 'well fan for over 40 years thought of not getting to final..............

agreed mate im nervous about this whole ballot thing tae.i just hope the club go about it in the right way cause no genuine well fan should miss out in favour of some part time supporter or folk just looking for a day out

I see on the official site for season ticket holders, you can fill out your application for final tickets. The wee bit at the bottom says it will be cross refrenced with the clubs Database to make sure everything is correct. Why can't they just do that for non season ticket holders who regulary attend games as well after the ST holders are sorted. If that was the case I'm sure everyone who regularly attend games wouldn't have to get in to too much of a sweat about tickets. It would be a real shame to see genuine fans miss out due to this random ballot.

I see on the official site for season ticket holders, you can fill out your application for final tickets. The wee bit at the bottom says it will be cross refrenced with the clubs Database to make sure everything is correct. Why can't they just do that for non season ticket holders who regulary attend games as well after the ST holders are sorted. If that was the case I'm sure everyone who regularly attend games wouldn't have to get in to too much of a sweat about tickets. It would be a real shame to see genuine fans miss out due to this random ballot.

A thread on this subject was started at lunchtime today. We'd reiterate it would help everyone if those planning buying their tickets via the season ticket pre-sale to endeavour to print out and fill out the form before arrival.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=10663

With respect to the second question Kat, its purely down to resources, the hope is that season ticket holders will self police their allocation, only giving it to people they know and pre-qualify. There will be cross referencing from the database as we understand for ALL ticket requests where possible.

As folk have said, by hook or by crook you should get a ticket. I got one for £50 odd off ebay in 2005 for main stand. Got one outside for hibs v killie when I lived round corner from hampden. If you want one and look enough, you will find one. To be fair though celtic end would be a non starter for any well fan who wants to celebrate.

I was thinking of actually just getting a season ticket so I can guarantee my tickets for the final. I go to all the home games anyway I usually just can't afford to stump up such a large sum of cash for me and the family. That being said if i take the option and buy my book for next season do I have to pay all at once or is there any other options? If i have to pay such a large Lump sum, no way I could afford my final tickets was just wondering how it goes as it's abit vague on the official site.

Cheers

I was thinking of actually just getting a season ticket so I can guarantee my tickets for the final. I go to all the home games anyway I usually just can't afford to stump up such a large sum of cash for me and the family. That being said if i take the option and buy my book for next season do I have to pay all at once or is there any other options? If i have to pay such a large Lump sum, no way I could afford my final tickets was just wondering how it goes as it's abit vague on the official site.

Cheers

as far as i know they did do something before, but they don't seem to want to advertise the situation with finance.

What's the deal with non st holders getting vouchers from st holders that don't need them.Does anybody at the club give a fuck or will they be checking that the person handing it over is the person who owns the st?

Doubt it mate but they'll still want the details.

What's the deal with non st holders getting vouchers from st holders that don't need them.Does anybody at the club give a fuck or will they be checking that the person handing it over is the person who owns the st?

I'm sure when it come to Season Ticket holders giving Non ST holders vouchers I think the club are simply entrusting them to pass them on to the correct hands i.e genuine 'Well fans. Fair enough IMO.

It's probably not new but it's the first I've heard of it. Thought it worth mentioning:

WHERE YOU CAN BUY TICKETS

You can buy your tickets from three different locations:

The Main Office @ The Chapman Building:

You can purchase your Cup Final Tickets and 2011/2012 Season Tickets (ALL).

The Ticket Office @ The Chapman Building:

You can purchase your Cup Final Tickets and 2011/2012 Season Tickets (ALL).

Unit 40 @ Brandon Parade (Motherwell Town Centre):

The new unit is on the site of the old Birthdays / Thorntons (most recently an art store) – You can purchase your Cup Final Tickets and 2011/2012 Season Tickets (First Time / Lapsed ONLY).

I believe it said on the offical site that they would be cross referencing the details so I'd make sure you know the details of the person you are getting the voucher from if that is the case.