Cup Final Tickets

Taff

i was in a taxi last ngt,the driver was a rangers fan and he said he was going to try and get a ticket.i was ready to crack the c**t.when i told him well fans could struggle to get a ticket,he said he wouldent bother.how many other bastards are planning on hijacking our day.needless to say he never got a tip

Mate of mine, another Rangers fan, said the same thing to me last week. Told him where to go.

Was sitting during the game thinking to myself that quite an amount of their fans would be at Hampden "supporting" us. Really would seriously have swathes of empty seats than any of them amoungst us.

Was sitting during the game thinking to myself that quite an amount of their fans would be at Hampden "supporting" us. Really would seriously have swathes of empty seats than any of them amoungst us.

In truth I doubt that is going to happen. If anything there will be some Celtic fans trying it on.

We have roughly 3000 season ticket holders and that will include the kids. Not all season ticket holders will ask for or require 4 tickets. I myself am looking for 3. I would expect that after season ticket holders get their lot there will be at least 7-8000 tickets available for general sale. Most if not all tickets bought by season ticket holders will go to fellow Well fans or the odd mate who may have an allegiance to a team that are not Celtic.

I would NEVER give any ticket to a Celtic fan even if my best mate was one.

My concern is what happens to the tickets left after the season ticket sales. Not sure how the club are going to ensure they go to Well fans and not the enemy.

I would guess that at 16,000 tickets, any Well fan that has been inside Fir park in the last 5 years will get a ticket.

Jeez! dob and age, belt and braces stuff

Wish we had the resources for the club to set up a membership scheme, nothing too fancy just so the club hold all these details against every member who would each have a number

think how easy it would be if that form just needed four names/numbers

just had a thought about this ballot.

if they are going to make calls to sell the rest of the tickets. . . . .if you don't answer do you loose your tickets. . . . am going to ma folks caravan the week the ballot starts and get a super crap signal :( to say am a little stressed is an understatement!

Geez peace, a few of my best mates that are h**s have said to me that they plan on coming along and i'm all for it. They'l be decked out in claret and amber and will leave their Rangers pish at home for the day. All the "real" fans will get tickets nae bother, we only probably have about 8000 "real" fans and thats pushing it.

just had a thought about this ballot.

if they are going to make calls to sell the rest of the tickets. . . . .if you don't answer do you loose your tickets. . . . am going to ma folks caravan the week the ballot starts and get a super crap signal :( to say am a little stressed is an understatement!

i wouldny think if you dont answer you would lose your ticket mate im sure the club would no that no everybody would be able to answer if folk are at work etc.im sure if you dont get to speak to somebody they would leave a message or theyll send a email anyway

Geez peace, a few of my best mates that are h**s have said to me that they plan on coming along and i'm all for it. They'l be decked out in claret and amber and will leave their Rangers pish at home for the day. All the "real" fans will get tickets nae bother, we only probably have about 8000 "real" fans and thats pushing it.

gee yersel peace ya real yin,fuck rangers and fuck sellick.seriously pal lay af the sweeties,wrong yin.

I'd think there will be a fair few Celtic fans who do manage to get tickets for our end, know 2 people who will almost certainly be there in our end.Also think people might be underestimating how many will go to st holders, i'd be surprised if it wasn't 10,000+ and the talk of folk missing out will only add to that.

I'd think there will be a fair few Celtic fans who do manage to get tickets for our end, know 2 people who will almost certainly be there in our end.Also think people might be underestimating how many will go to st holders, i'd be surprised if it wasn't 10,000+ and the talk of folk missing out will only add to that.

Away and sit over that side of the room, next to MJC, and see when it all turns out fine we know where to come and say "Tellt Ye".:evilgrin:

Fuxake if we cannae handle the ticket allocation without all this hoo-ha what we gonnae be like leading 1-0 wi' 5 minutes tae go in the FInal and Shaun Maloney breaks away fae the halfway line tae show off his sublime falling down wi' naebody near him skills. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just back after queuing since 745, well organised as usual MFC.

Was that at Fir Park?

Walked up to the Brandon shop about half 9, filled out a few forms while waiting in the queue, shop opened at ten and was back in my house for half ten.

Great service and well organised!

que for just under 3 hours? busy then?

Office didn't open until about half 9, I was quite near the front so wasn't too bad, think those still queuing now will be there for a few hours yet.

Main problem was they didn't seem to know to form one or two queues. Plus the forms were a bit over the top, asking for name, address, date of birth etc for every additional ticket.

Tickets sorted nae bother as predicted. Wring yer gussets oot.

I think the panic is more with non ST holders. I'm not quite ready to wring anything thank you very much. Your ticket was sorted as predicted because you never had anything to worry about. Congrats nonetheless.notworthy.gif