Cup Final Tickets

Taff

I we are going to be charged then why not put the money to use and outsource cupfinal tickets sales to some ~UK~ call centre to deal with the sales.

Because then anyone could phone up for a ticket.

Besides is there not always a 5% charge for buying tickets? Was certainly the case for the semi final.

Don't remember paying anything extra for using a debit card .

How can anyone buy tickets if it's over the phone ?

This week for example you phone up (small fee for a 08 number ) the club already have a database of all ST holders so if you want a tick they ask for your name, addres and seatnumber .

Not really a big deal , just in this day and age it could run abit smoother.

Just list how hard would it be to open part of the ground to sell drinks etc to the thousand and odd folk ( or the thousand odd folk :whistling: ) as we Q for a good 3 or 4 hours, extra money brought in easily.

Sure Casagolda could do the teas

Don't remember paying anything extra for using a debit card .

How can anyone buy tickets if it's over the phone ?

The 5% charge was definitely included for semi final tickets. Pretty sure it's always been there. Not 100% sure right enough, as I generally pay cash to avoid paying the 5% charge for paying by card.

The club has the database of ST holders but if they outsource that to a call centre then that's where the problems start. Sure they could send out a list but transferring the entire database is a fair task.

Apparently a four hour wait up at FP for tix :popcorn:

aye nephew has been in Q for 3 hours so far. A friend was in Q down in precinct for over an hour and barely moved to came away.

Word is up at FP Q that there was trouble down town ............ any thruth to that ?

In the ticket office today, there was a plan of seating allocation. The corner where our family section for the semi was, wasn't marked MFC or CFC it had a ? . Hopefully that section is ours if the number can force the SFA to hand it over or before Paul McBridie QC (it ain't a typo) forces their hand.

we wont be getting anymore than the 16k - that is 100% from what I've been told. Also, ticket sales have been so good today that there is a real chance that there will be no ballot due to the high number of new season ticketsbeing bought :notworthy: .

You get to say what area (price range).

I've just noticed that 5 of the 6 tickets i bought are in Area A4 Row UU and the other seat is A4 Row FFF ?? seems abit weird ? someone is going to be billy nae mates :blink:

Hadn't checked seat numbers on my tickets closely , but after reading ur post had a wee look , and 4 are in EEE , with the other 2 further along in FFF , although all the tickets are joined together ! wtf

I want to cry. Leave some for us. I would of been in that cue at 3am today if there had been any point. Cannot handle this waiting game at all.

Fairness isn't fair.

I know the feeling. Family circumstances have meant the ST has simply been an unaffordable luxury for me and my brother for the last 2 seasons, and whilst I was fairly relaxed up until today that we'd still get tickets the numbers are starting to look too close for comfort now.

If it is 4 tickets per season ticket and we have what 3000 season ticket holders then there should be at least 4000 tickets to go into the ballot.

Unless my maths has really failed me!! :blink:

The unknown is the 'new season tickets' being sold. Even if it's only a few hundred than that could equate to another 1000 off our allocation. All remains to be seen of course and all might be fine, but if there are only couple of thousand in the ballot then the chances of getting tickets will be getting quite slim.

If it is 4 tickets per season ticket and we have what 3000 season ticket holders then there should be at least 4000 tickets to go into the ballot.

Unless my maths has really failed me!! :blink:

But the new season ticket holders are somewhat of an uncomfortable unknown quantity.

I literally got the last ticket to nancy last time around (well thats what they told me, though the empty seats in the ground suggested otherwise) and really wanted to avoid a similar panic this time round.

Positive thinking folks... positive thinking.

But the new season ticket holders are somewhat of an uncomfortable unknown quantity.

I literally got the last ticket to nancy last time around (well thats what they told me, though the empty seats in the ground suggested otherwise) and really wanted to avoid a similar panic this time round.

Positive thinking folks... positive thinking.

Fingers, legs, toes and ears crossed!!!! :pleasantry:

Am sure a saw somewhere on here we have/had 3,500 season ticket holders, no? Therefore, if a cupla hundred extra have been got, could be every chance.

For all that claim to go to, almost, every home game, surely it would be worthwhile havin a season ticket anyway?

(Key word there is "almost", before folk that can`t make it every week start to have a go!)

On a postive note, Me and the kids could have bought 12 but only needed 6 and I'm pretty sure their will be a few like us.

Likewise, I doubt my my dad and my brother will be taking up their allocation of 8.

A good lot of the folk around me in the queue didn't buy anywhere near as many as they could have, most people seemed to be buying 2's around me. If the club had done what Breidablik did when we were over there and had wee boys going about selling pizza the club would have made a fortune