Cup Final Tickets

Taff

11,000 ticket sales?

Split between both Fir Park and Brandon Parade, 5,500 tickets each. Both open for about 8 hours..which means that each minute at each location they sold about 11.5 tickets.

Not a chance. Even 8,000 seems far fetched.

But then, there were 3 sellers down at brandon parade which is about 4 tickets per minute per seller which seems slightly more plausible. Still seems highly inflated numbers to me though.

Edited by Creasy

Any news on cues today? Haven't heard a peep from anyone today! I hope that is a good sign

In and out in minutes (a fine conniseur of which the Wicked Witch can confirm) at Brandon Parade. Pain-less transaction, big up to the staff involved in some trying circumstances - hope the club have invested not only in cash registers, but, flak jacket protection for next weeks bun fight.

Just left the ticket office there and there's no queue whatsoever. Lassie said theyve sold close to 10k

I thought more people would have followed my lead, I'm planning going on Thursday, luckily I get a midweek day off, suppose a lot might have only had Monday off. Based on the scare mongering on here, I might try to get up tomorrow?

I'd guess we have around 3000 season ticket holders, taking 3 each on average, so on that basis most people must have been already??

Noticed on the seating plan yesterday that after the tickets were split between both teams there were still 11,000 left over for corporate and SFA use.

Thought I'd have a wee spy at the FA Cup allocations.

In a 90,000 seater stadium both Bolton and Stoke have been given an equal allocation of just 25,000 each with 40,000! going to corporate, The FA and neutral fans. It seems that's the standard allocations even allowing for Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. making the final. That is shocking.

According to the times this is the last "late night" opening and both locations were due to be open to 6pm tonight.

Presume the school is being used as a polling station on Thursday night and thats why there's nothing doing that evening?

No matter fingers crossed our tickets should be in hand by close of business tonight!

Motherwell FC can confirm the following opening times for the Chapman Building / Brandon Parade for the forthcoming week.

Ticket Office at Fir Park:

Monday 2nd May 2011: 9.15am – 6pm

Tuesday 3rd May 2011: 9.15am – 6pm

Wednesday 4th May 2011: 9.15am – 4.30pm

Thursday 5th May 2011: 9.15am – 4.30pm

Friday 6th May 2011: 9.15am – 3.30pm

Saturday 7th May 2011: 10am – 2pm

Shop at Brandon Parade, Motherwell:

Monday 2nd May 2011: 10am – 6pm

Tuesday 3rd May 2011: 9.15am – 6pm

Wednesday 4th May 2011: 9.15am – 4.30pm

Thursday 5th May 2011: 9.15am – 4.30pm

Friday 6th May 2011: 9.15am – 3.30pm

Saturday 7th May 2011: 10am – 2pm

Can anyone help me here, is it just the voucher from the season ticket you need or do you have to fill in one of those pre sale form things? Also does it have to be me that goes up or can someone go on behalf of me?

You need the voucher and fill in a form, but someone can go up on behalf of you. drinks.gif

Went up to FP this morning at about 11 no q, but had to wait about 45minutes for family section tickets to be brought from the Brandon parade shop..........:doh:

We are in section A5 near the front so thats nearly A1-A5 family section sold out as per the offical site

• The Family Section will be located in the West Stand – Sections A1 to A5.

But from the Hamden there is a section A6-A7 which is not included on the offical site prices

PRICES

SOUTH STAND (SECTIONS P1 – P6) £35 WEST STAND (SECTIONS B1 – B8) £28 WEST STAND – FAMILY (SECTIONS A1 – A5) £25 / 10

So not sure there is anymore family tickets left or if they will sell A6-A7 as family section as it does not appear to be advertised.

While I was waiting quite a few new season tickets were purchased

Might be able to get debenture seats through the burd's work. How do the debentures work? Are they segregated or am I going to be sitting with mhankies?

you could be sitting beside all sorts, including 'mhankies' but equally it could be complete neutrals or well fans

they are usually 'good' seats in the South upper

Can anyone help me here, is it just the voucher from the season ticket you need or do you have to fill in one of those pre sale form things? Also does it have to be me that goes up or can someone go on behalf of me?

you'll need the voucher and if you fill in the form and take it it will save some time and hassle

but I'm sure they'll have forms up there for you to fill in if you have printer problems or the likes

but check out the form as you need a fair amount of details for each persons tickets