Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Nobody will be bothering. Put it this way, there is nae chance that I'll be sitting in my row D seats

That near the front in the West Stand, you'll probably have to stand just to see the park! :whistling:

I concur though, I have no intention of sitting on my arse at a Scottish Cup final either.

2 chances :angry:

Aye - Almost certain and certain.

I'm fed up seeing this pish when we go all ticket. Folk aren't gonna go and rummage roon the stadium for a seat because someones claimed it (after having a great day / a few pints up to that point / turning up a few minutes before kick off) . The hassle it caused at New St Mirren park was absolutely unecessary.

Claim yer ain seat and stand there.

• Like 1

Aye - Almost certain and certain.

I'm fed up seeing this pish when we go all ticket. Folk aren't gonna go and rummage roon the stadium for a seat because someones claimed it (after having a great day / a few pints up to that point / turning up a few minutes before kick off) . The hassle it caused at New St Mirren park was absolutely unecessary.

Claim yer ain seat and stand there.

with everybody standing, there will be a shit load of room, we'll be able to stand where we want virtually.

Aye it does matter mate ,can you imagine what it would be like if everyone just sat where they wanted, tell your mate to sit where hes supposed to sit. You can tell were not involved in all ticket matches that often. :doh:

Me & my son sat in the family section at the semi and we were singing just as much as the singing section. It's a final EVERYONE OF US WILL BE SINGING COME ON YEEE WEEEELLLLL.. BTW i waited a few hours to get the tikets & seats i wanted don't anybody think for one second they will be allowed to sit on them.

with everybody standing, there will be a shit load of room, we'll be able to stand where we want virtually.

Everybody won't be standing though, that's a certainty. Once the game kicks off there'll be folk who want to sit down and watch the game, which will result in complaints being made if those in front of them are standing up all the time.

It's not 1991 anymore :cry:

Everybody won't be standing though, that's a certainty. Once the game kicks off there'll be folk who want to sit down and watch the game, which will result in complaints being made if those in front of them are standing up all the time.

In some sections. In others, those wanting to sit will be in the minority and will end up standing as well. It happened at the semi-final and it'll happen at the final.

Keep in mind, the first two or three rows in the East and West Stands at Hampden are so bad, you have to stand if you want to see any of the game anyway. If the front of the stand is standing, so will the rest of it thankfully.

I'm just hoping that the "sit doon please" brigade will be few and far between in section B2. :whistling:

The truth is, if someone stands in front of someone, blocking their view of the game they'll more than likely be getting politely asked to sit the fuck down.

They've paid their hard-earned just the same as the rest of us, and are entitled to make use of their seat if they see fit.

Hampden isn't a standing stadium, and I'm fairly sure the stewards will be enforcing that rule once the game kicks off.

Hopefully they won't be enforcing the rule too much in the signing section though, which is where I'll be. I'd imagine that everyone will be standing there.

Hampden isn't a standing stadium, and I'm fairly sure the stewards will be enforcing that rule once the game kicks off.

I doubt it. Hampden stewards, assuming it's the same ones as usual, don't give a fuck about people standing. I've not sat down at Hampden for about ten years or so. Keep in mind half the Celtic support will be standing as well - making people sit down will be far from a priority for the stewards.

Hopefully they won't be enforcing the rule too much in the signing section though, which is where I'll be. I'd imagine that everyone will be standing there.

As I said, they won't be "enforcing the rule" anyway IMO, unless it's a small group of people standing in a full section of people sitting. Every "big game" at Hampden (Scotland games, cup semi-finals/finals etc) have thousands of people standing with the stewards not batting an eye, and that includes our semi-final. I'd hope and expect everyone will be standing in the singing section, but as it's a bigger section than the semi-final that's not guaranteed.

• Like 1

I don't know if O40Y is actually at the wind up or if he is serious but one thing for sure is if anyone if sitting on my seat or the 8 i have got tickets for at the final they will be moved one way or another.

I'm quite confident I won't be the only one feeling like that. If someone says 'but I've got shit seats', I won't give a fuck. If I had tickets for Row D that's where I would be sitting/standing for the game. Them's the breaks kiddo.

• Like 1

Official figures so far are between 9 and 10,000 tickets sold :nod:

Please don't ask me how i know because the words, fuck off you nosey c**t, often offends. :lol:

speaking as someone who would love to stand for the whole game, but due to ill-health am unable to, i hope if i ask someone in front of me to please sit down, will be understanding towards my request. it wont stop me singing however, off-key or whatever :whistling:

speaking as someone who would love to stand for the whole game, but due to ill-health am unable to, i hope if i ask someone in front of me to please sit down, will be understanding towards my request. it wont stop me singing however, off-key or whatever :whistling:

Don't buy a ticket for the B sections as that is sure to be standing the full game and you will get no joy asking guys to sit down, if you want sitting even the A sections family stand will be all on their feet, if you want seating to watch the game buy the £35 tickets in the BT stand.

Don't buy a ticket for the B sections as that is sure to be standing the full game and you will get no joy asking guys to sit down, if you want sitting even the A sections family stand will be all on their feet, if you want seating to watch the game buy the £35 tickets in the BT stand.

I don't see why someone has to move to more expensive seats just because someone wants to stand. If someone decides to stand in front of me or my weans and refuses to move you will be seeing a second fan display of the day, claret and amber dominoes flying from row KK down the way :wank: :wank:

• Like 1