Cup Final Tickets

Taff

I don't see why someone has to move to more expensive seats just because someone wants to stand. If someone decides to stand in front of me or my weans and refuses to move you will be seeing a second fan display of the day, claret and amber dominoes flying from row KK down the way :wank: :wank:

+ 1

• Like 2

I don't see why someone has to move to more expensive seats just because someone wants to stand. If someone decides to stand in front of me or my weans and refuses to move you will be seeing a second fan display of the day, claret and amber dominoes flying from row KK down the way :wank: :wank:

Only giving advice so people are not dissappointed with their day out, as for you my friend.

:lol:

If you're row KK in the "singing section" (ie. about three quarters back) then there's absolutely no danger you'll be sitting down.

Went down to the stadium with the missus and wean at about 11ish on Monday, GAve it 30mins to see how fast the queue was moving when a couple of guys in front of us had friends in the queue at Brandon Parade and said it was only as far as Poundland. Got ourselves down to the parade sharpish, couple of hours wait then three tickets for the family section and Coach 19 which they said was a "family" coach. Didn't ask for a family coach but fair play to them for putting us down for it. For the semi me and the wean were on the first double decker which had to keep stopping as the drivers of the other four didn't have a scooby where they were going.

Well up for it now. Should be a blinding day.

This chat about standing if you want to sit you shouldn't be in the singing section.

You join in the singing while your bum is plastered to the seat in one of the other thousands of seats.

Some folk might want to celebrate the day by standing singing and god forbid bouncing!

This only highlights the argument that there should be a choice.

This chat about standing if you want to sit you shouldn't be in the singing section.

You join in the singing while your bum is plastered to the seat in one of the other thousands of seats.

Some folk might want to celebrate the day by standing singing and god forbid bouncing!

This only highlights the argument that there should be a choice.

I think it more highlights that people rant before reading (not yourself Rocky, although you have picked this up as stand vs sitting).

This wasn't about standing / not standing in the singing section. If you have a ticket for the singing section expecting to roll up an plank yer arse with a picnic. then you've misjudged the situation. The singing section will be standing and bouncing - like it was at the semi final. No argument.

But as I say that's not why things fired up.

That happened because we entered into the time honoured discussion about folk claiming (in a sold out all seater situation) that they'll claim any seat they like (whether to sit or stand), claiming that folk wouldn't mind - well actually folk mind quite a lot and if it happens it'll kick off.

I'd say if you claim someones seat and they actually don't mind - that's great

If you grab someones seat and they do mind then I personally think you need to be prepared to do the decent thing and find another spot. Dont argue with them or get agressive with them - in my experience that's when it all kicks off.

Aye we've battled through the traffic to get there made it by the skin of our teeth, bust a lung to get in before kick off and take our place in the stand. "Sorry mate, I know this is your seat but I was here first"

Surely most folk see logically that, that's not on?

• Like 4

Agreed Diggle. We'll be heading to our allocated seats, and standing in front of them for 90 minutes. My only issue was with people claiming they're going to be sitting down in row KK of the singing section. Given the folk in rows A-C are going to have to stand to see the game, coupled with the fact that the majority of the singing section will want to stand anyway, not to mention the fact that Hampden stewards very, very rarely give two fucks about standing - I think we can all agree that such claims are nonsense.

There should be three very simple rules for sections B1 - B5 at Hampden on the 21st of May:

1. Stand.

2. Sing like fuck.

3. Collectively aim punches at any Celtic fans in the 'Well end who give themselves away.

• Like 6

There should be three very simple rules for sections B1 - B5 at Hampden on the 21st of May:

1. Stand.

2. Sing like fuck.

3. Collectively aim punches at any Celtic fans in the 'Well end who give themselves away.

agree very much !!!!!

if you have a ticket for section B1-5 - and expect to sit down - then personally i think you should be looking at swapping your tickets

i know people have paid their money......................

but this section is the party section, folk WANT to stand - most FOLK want to stand and the majority will get their way

if you have bought a ticket for this section and you have a wean who cant see, or someone elderly and frail, then you really shouldnt have bought for this section - thats not being harsh - thats just stating facts.

its been talked about numerous times on here and its on the official website - if you aint done your homework, then thats not the fault of the rest of the STANDERS in B1-5

I dont know why some are making a big fuss over us standing all game.

Look at old trafford last night. Look at the Liverpool kop during big games.

They are just examples but you will find standing is quite normal at big games for most football fans regardless of who they support.

Surly nobody have bought tickets for the singing sections and expect to sit :lol:

10,000 is not too shabby. I take it most season ticket holders will be sorted by now? Thankfully got my tickets the other day was sweating about the whole ballot idea, will be sitting in the south stand P3 Row E last two ames at Hampden I have been up the back area.

Hows other folk doing for tickets? I applied for 4 tickets in the ballot so if i get drawn out I will be sure to offer someone on here them.

• Like 1

Some snippets from there scummy forum........

"Myself and two mates (a sheep and a Clyde fan) have gone to a tie in every round this year and desperately want to make the final. I've got no chance of getting 3 tickets from Celtic so we'll probably end up scrambling around trying to get tickets for the Motherwell end so we can sit together, after folk who have never gone to a game in their life get first dibs cause their mates sisters cousin has a Motherwell season ticket e5001360.gif"

"dont think i will get a ticket for there end, but if anyone wants one would be willing to try as have motherwell address"

"I really, really, really hope we absolutely demolish them in this final."

"Anyone else, got tickets for the Motherwell end?"

"Is there even such a thing as 16 thousand Motherwell fans?"

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Lets do this Motherwell!!!! :yahoo:

"dont think i will get a ticket for there end, but if anyone wants one would be willing to try as have motherwell address"

:lol:

Great logic there. Also great logic from the guy disappointed that Motherwell fans who never go are suddenly going to the final, doing Clyde and Aberdeen fans out of tickets.

There will be a handful of Celtic fans in the Motherwell end, that's guaranteed. What's also guaranteed is that, unless they manage to keep their true colours hidden for 90 minutes, they'll end up getting up getting a kicking. It'll be like Helicopter Sunday all over again, just with far more Motherwell fans.

• Like 2

Some snippets from there scummy forum........

"Myself and two mates (a sheep and a Clyde fan) have gone to a tie in every round this year and desperately want to make the final. I've got no chance of getting 3 tickets from Celtic so we'll probably end up scrambling around trying to get tickets for the Motherwell end so we can sit together, after folk who have never gone to a game in their life get first dibs cause their mates sisters cousin has a Motherwell season ticket e5001360.gif"

"I really, really, really hope we absolutely demolish them in this final."

"Anyone else, got tickets for the Motherwell end?"

"Is there even such a thing as 16 thousand Motherwell fans?"

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Lets do this Motherwell!!!! :yahoo:

I read "It's one ticket per number of toes they have"

quite rich coming from them I believe

any tim caught in our end in the final should get there baws booted just like skippy sunday :laugh:

Agreed, i can't imagine how they could feel comfy in amongst such a big well support. Hope we weed any tim out, seeing any getting a good kicking would be good for morale.