Cup Final Tickets

Taff

See Barca and Man U have equal share of tickets for the champions league final even though Barca have 35,000 more season ticket holders. Yet the bl#%dy SFA can't manage a fair split of the tickets.

Barcelona average attendance: 76,176

Man Utd. average attendance: 75, 486

Celtic average attendance: 47,874

Motherwell average attendance: 5,319

I'm happy to argue that we should receive a 50/50 split for many reasons, but number of fans who attend (season tickets or not) probably isn't a good starting point.

anybody know how the club are gonna let folk know theyve been successful in the ballot will it be either phone or email

Not entirely sure mate, I know of a few folk who are still sweating about getting tickets. I take it the ballot won't be drawn all at once! Because you can still buy season tickets and get final tickets with it.

Thankfully I managed to get tickets through a ST holder, if my name is drawn out I will be sure to help someone on here if they are still looking.

• Like 1

I'm in the ballot but got tickets aswell. Will refuse if picked out of it.

Good luck to everybody who still needs a ticket :drinks:

=================================

I'm in the same boat (ie have a tkt)

Maybe better to take the tickets (if offered)...might get better seats, or if you don't need them, you could make sure they go to a real Well fan, as you can se sure there will be hundreds / thousands of those c*nts in the ballot trying to get tkts for the well end

This is driving me mad.

Come on Motherwell, give us some info about how the ballot is being conducted and how and when we will hear anything.

Has anyone had any contact from the club this morning?