Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Just got the phone call. Lassie said that they're busier now than in the 1st few days so I'd just be patient. Easy for me to say now i'm sorted! Only 28 quid tickets left. Sitting in B6.

Well, that's me stuffed then, I'm wanting an adult and child ticket for the family section from the ballot. Can't afford to be splashing out £28 for my boy.:(

Anyone got any spares.

Well, that's me stuffed then, I'm wanting an adult and child ticket for the family section from the ballot. Can't afford to be splashing out £28 for my boy.:(

Anyone got any spares.

I'll quite happily pay for £28 each for me and my boy, if only the fuckin' phone call would come :blink:

hmm the recurring theme on this so far is that they don't seem to be phoning the folk that live outwith the local(ish) area.. :unsure:

Think you're right mate.

Ive still not heard a peep. Luckily I secured a ticket through other means because I wasn't convinced about the ballot.

hmm the recurring theme on this so far is that they don't seem to be phoning the folk that live outwith the local(ish) area.. :unsure:

my Uncle lives up in Thurso and he got a call yesterday. He paid over the phone and i'm picking it up at the weekend for him

Think you're right mate.

Ive still not heard a peep. Luckily I secured a ticket through other means because I wasn't convinced about the ballot.

Heres some info, I'm in the ballot and paid the ticket office a visit this morning at 11:30..I asked what was going on with the ballot,the lovliest girl ever!! ever! ever! ever! asked for some details and 5 minutes later I had three tickets in B section.:cheers: , someone over at Firpark agreed it was a shambles and more so because a number of season ticket holders have entered the ballot and now dont need them,. so get yer arse over there smile and if fortunate you will see the Angel Of Firpark with all her beauty handing over tickets.

Point to note: SFA Fudbaws are only allowing The Well to sell of so many blocks at a time and a source tells me they are running out today of the blocks they been working on and the SFA are being W***kers about delivery.......You could'nt make this up...so best of luck to all...See you at Hampden peeps.

No problem mate. Just think it's easy to say relax when you have a ticket yourself but not a problem :drinks:

I suppose that is the case but I have been confident all along that everyone who wants one will get one. Have we ever had a complete sell-out in cases like this?

• Like 1

Just to Update:

I have my ticket and got a call earlier to say my ballot had been successful. Got a ticket each for my cousin and his boy (who are both proper well fans) but there are no juvenille tickets beside other spare seats available so had to get two adult tickets for section B6. All the best to anybody who is still waiting.

I suppose that is the case but I have been confident all along that everyone who wants one will get one. Have we ever had a complete sell-out in cases like this?

It just worries me that there are people saying they know of h**s and tims getting tickets in our end plus suggestions there are more in the ballot than tickets left

Long time reader, first time poster... just thought i'd say, my old man just phoned up the ticket office to check if he was on the ballot and subsequently got the tickets offered over the phone and told he could pick em up when he could manage. I'd suggest folk who are worried do the same. Seems like its been a bit of an administrative nightmare, but at least theres seems to be some compassion and common-sense on the 'ol ticket office phoneline.