Cup Final Tickets

Taff

have got 5 extra if ur interested

Not sure how i would get them from you mate, if your from Renfrew Im a wee bit away and im struggling for time this week! Damn.

EDIT: I'm still optimistic that the club will call and give me my tickets. But of there is anyone local to Law Village who has 3 spares; give me a shout.

Punk_in_drubic

I live in Symington Sth.Lanarkshire. I will be heading into central Glasgow Tuesday morning. I am looking for two tickets,one of which is for my 10yo grandson so I would only take them from craildo1 if they not for the singing section (semi final this was also standing) so for him watching the game would be severely restricted. If you, I, and craildo1 can make arrangements payment etc.I would happily pick them up (all five). I am assuming they are for M,welll end.

ps i have already made contact with dk2301 who MAY have tickets but I would rather end the uncertainty.

Is the ticket office open the day?

Busta, I thought it was but the guy from the office told me to phone back Monday to pay for mine.

Punk_in_drubic

I live in Symington Sth.Lanarkshire. I will be heading into central Glasgow Tuesday morning. I am looking for two tickets,one of which is for my 10yo grandson so I would only take them from craildo1 if they not for the singing section (semi final this was also standing) so for him watching the game would be severely restricted. If you, I, and craildo1 can make arrangements payment etc.I would happily pick them up (all five). I am assuming they are for M,welll end.

ps i have already made contact with dk2301 who MAY have tickets but I would rather end the uncertainty.

I'll be in Central Glasgow on Tuesday as my office is located there. So if something can be arragned on that side of it. Will need to see what his thoughts are.

I'll be in Central Glasgow on Tuesday as my office is located there. So if something can be arragned on that side of it. Will need to see what his thoughts are.

I am out and about most days so I can meet up / drop off the tickets to u guys no probs. They are for the Well end not sure about the singing section. I'll find out and let u's know later.

Just back from ticket office, managed to get 1 adult and 3 children's tickets together in the family section. They said they got another batch of tickets in late last night.

Your boody joking, it was family section that I was wanting. Paid for my tickets yesterday morning over the phone and picked them up this morning, and had to pay £28 for my son. :angry:

Why can the club not get their full allocation and sell them all at once, instead of in blocks. SFA are bloody useless.

This ticket fiasco has been a bit of a joke!! Supporters not getting family section tickets, forking out more for theri kids and then more tickets being allocated!! No offence to the folk in the office, they are doing the best they can but i think its ridiculous that Mr Boyle's brother has been put in charge of our ticket sales!! talk about nepotism!!

I'm guessing he'll be making something out it as well as part of the ballot was through giving your email address..........cue everyone getting spam emails wi some dodgy company selling insurance for the next year!!

Got my email last night about 7pm, called the ticket office today took 4 attempts to get through so no too bad, 2 tickets being posted out. :thumbup:

Planning on hitting JD's latter part of Friday night, anyone know who's running busses from there? :cheers:

Now that the ballot is over, could we please advise those still seeking tickets/looking to shift tickets to do so in the Scottish cup section of the forum.

It's never a wise idea to post full names, email addresses & mobile phone numbers in a section of the forum that is visible to non-members.

If you've been a regular poster, and a member of the board since Christmas then get in touch with a mod/admin for the password.

I've taken the liberty of removing all posts that display any of the above contact details.

Cheers,

David

Is it? I thought they were doing the ballot for a week, then public sale?

Anyways, the point on posting personal details on a public section of the forum still stands. Use the hidden section for trading/selling/buying ticket, or do business via the PM function.

If you haven't got the password, fire one of us a PM.

has the ballot definately finished??

i put my name in for the ballot the first day it was posted on their website and i have not heard one peep out of them. no email no phone call saying if i have been successful or not. this is a joke!

i contacted the club through email twice this week regarding this and only reply saying i would hear soon, when is soon?? the games next weekend!

sorry for the rant