Cup Final Tickets

Taff

i understand there will be considerable demand for the tickets, and they must have a fair job on there hands to sort all the tickets out, but you have to give people the chance to organise travel and any other plans. also if they had been in contact with me this week then i would have went out to the ticket office yesterday and picked up my tickets. now, well i am probably going to have to take time off my work to go out and pick them up (if i have managed to get them).

I'd maybe imagine that technically all the tickets have gone already BUT a fair proportion of those tickets are duplicates where several people in the same family have entered the ballot but only one of them has accepted tickets. This would mean that the club are waiting to hear back from people who aren't going to accept tickets and would thus free-up tickets for others.

When I got my confirmation email, I immediately phoned my Father to see if he had got one. He said he had and that he would order tickets. I didn't reply to my email until I had received word from him that our tickets had been delivered. That was only a matter of 24 hours but for some people that time gap could be a couple of days.

It's shite but be patient. I'm sure everyone will get a ticket.

Ewan

Just met a h*n in a pub in ayr who has a ticket for next week. He's planning to wear a queen costume to wind up smelic fans. If he's sitting next to you please give him a slap from me.

What's he done to upset them!

Didn't mean to copy that last msg. Bloody iPhone.

Just met a h*n in a pub in ayr who has a ticket for next week. He's planning to wear a queen costume to wind up smelic fans. If he's sitting next to you please give him a slap from me.

Wouldn't worry, he'll probably get a slap and rightly so.

I'm guessing he'll be making something out it as well as part of the ballot was through giving your email address..........cue everyone getting spam emails wi some dodgy company selling insurance for the next year!!

They'd better not, that's after deciding NOT to give everyone who signed up a simple email back confirming they have your request and we had better just wait.

Here we are less than 6 days to go and I have no idea if I am to get a ticket and I'm told not to call them.

If I do get a ticket then will need to scramble to get transport sorted out....very poor....must do better next year :whistling: :whistling:

Bring back the spirit of 52 and 91 I say....sell the effing tickets fae the shop and doon the toon.

I see there is a single seat for the Motherwell end being sold on ebay, currently at 46 squid. I'm actually like a few seats away from said ticket so hope its not a tim or the likes who snap it up.

Got a confirmation email on friday.

"As you will understand there is a huge demand for these match tickets therefore in order to process your application and match tickets efficiently, please contact the office on the number below as soon as possible."

How the fuck can I contact the club if they don't answer the fucking phone???? Been trying for 4 hours......

I see there is a single seat for the Motherwell end being sold on ebay, currently at 46 squid. I'm actually like a few seats away from said ticket so hope its not a tim or the likes who snap it up.

I hope motherwell phone the guy (and any others found to being sold on) and tell him to get it removed or he wont be eligable for any further ticket sales -profiting for your fellow fans is shite!

• Like 3