Cup Final Tickets

Taff

From ebay:

Business sellers offering tickets for sale to consumers on eBay must comply with the Price Indications (The Resale of Tickets) Regulations 1994. The main requirement is that the face value of a resold ticket has to be made clear to the consumer at the point of sale.

eBay requires that all sellers -- individuals and businesses -- include this information in their eBay listing description when offering tickets for resale on eBay.co.uk.

It seems as though it's allowed.

Seriously though, does anyone actually know any Celtic fans who want to sit in the Motherwell end? I don't.

I know one who was trying to get tickets for him and some mates in the Motherwell end, haven't spoke to him in work in a while but if he gets tickets I'll be sure to post the seat numbers here if he tells me and anyone near him and point him out if he trys anything or doesn't get into the display ect, really don't want groups of Celtic fans runing it for us all.

Been a full time well fan since 1980-81 season, before that my dad took me to the odd game when we were up on holiday, was a stweard for 10 years and had a season ticket for over 7 years let it lapse the last 2 years, entered the ballott and still not heard anything, got a phoe call yesterday from the Wishaw press i won 2 tickets from their competition, brilliant only thing is I need another one for my boy, hes 31/2 should I chance sneaking him in or would that be too big a risk. I have phoned hampden to see where the tickets are for but they havent got back to me yet. I asked them if I could buy another ticket . It will not matter where as long as its in that section as he will sit on my knee anyway.

I was at fir park there with the mrs (she wanted pics with the players)and there was a lad there i know who's a die hard rangers fan with two of his mates, one of which was a celtic fan.

Anyway i asked him what hes up to and he said hes waiting for his mate who's just got a call from fir park and is in getting there tickets for them .

The other day up the street i got talking to a guy who said he was looking forward to the final. He said hes going with his sons and brothers who are all rangers daft. He had a wee lassie with him who had a well top on and i said, at least she supports a real club. He laughed and she shouted "but rangers is my big team. <_>

Also theres a guy one street over from me who is rangers daft. He has motherwell flags in his window and insists its because motherwell are a good potastant club. :angry:

Why cant the rangers fans of motherwell fuck off .

Why do they insist on adopting motherwell as there wee team at times like this. NEARLY every motherwell fan i know hates rangers but these rangers fans dont think so.

Its embarissing and its threataning to take the shine off the cup final for me. Im trying to ignore it but its impossible when you live in a rangers dominated area.

• Like 1

For us genuine Motherwell fans who are still without a ticket or a call from the ballot it is sickening to hear the "fans" of other teams who are easily strolling up and collecting tickets.

Give the club some beers and ask them if if they can organise a piss-up.

How many genuine fans who have really tried to get tickets have been left out in the cold though? This thread has been littered with not very subtle hints on how to get them................

Absolutely valid point you have but being away I knew I was having to rely on the fishal ballot.

Time yet for this Dosser to be there here's hoping, having said that..........embdy got 2 tickets fur South Stand?

Absolutely valid point you have but being away I knew I was having to rely on the fishal ballot.

Time yet for this Dosser to be there here's hoping, having said that..........embdy got 2 tickets fur South Stand?

I'd give them a phone/visit to try and hurry things along.....................

I was at fir park there with the mrs (she wanted pics with the players)and there was a lad there i know who's a die hard rangers fan with two of his mates, one of which was a celtic fan.

Anyway i asked him what hes up to and he said hes waiting for his mate who's just got a call from fir park and is in getting there tickets for them .

The other day up the street i got talking to a guy who said he was looking forward to the final. He said hes going with his sons and brothers who are all rangers daft. He had a wee lassie with him who had a well top on and i said, at least she supports a real club. He laughed and she shouted "but rangers is my big team. dry.gif

Also theres a guy one street over from me who is rangers daft. He has motherwell flags in his window and insists its because motherwell are a good potastant club. :angry:

Why do they insist on adopting motherwell as there wee team at times like this. NEARLY every motherwell fan i know hates rangers but these rangers fans dont think so.

Its embarissing and its threataning to take the shine off the cup final for me. Im trying to ignore it but its impossible when you live in a rangers dominated area.

mate of mine text me today! entred the ballot on friday got tickets today 2 out of the 3 are rangers fans!!

The other day up the street i got talking to a guy who said he was looking forward to the final. He said hes going with his sons and brothers who are all rangers daft. He had a wee lassie with him who had a well top on and i said, at least she supports a real club. He laughed and she shouted "but rangers is my big team. <_>

30 odd thousand in the 'Well end in '91, i don't suppose they were all Motherwell die hards,its unfortunate but its up to the genuine 'Well fans to make sure its a day to remember.

• Like 1