Cup Final Tickets

Taff

All I can say is my mate fae Brussels better get a ticket before any unwashed jaikie wi' a Primark jaikit.

He's been to Hampden before you know.:whistling:

And ah wis among the Ross County 6 or thereabouts therefore I should be able to buy tickets for him, my Pubspotting contact fae Doncaster and John fae York if he decides to forego his holiday tae Menorca :evilgrin:

Control over tickets is difficult. I would hope however that the club has some kind of database of season ticket holders, lapsed ST holders, fans who took up European tickets etc. Add to that Trust and Supporters Association members.

They should add to that membership o this forum - that way we don't get a 64 page thread about how unfair the allocation is

:yahoo:

• Like 1

Personally i think folk are panicing a bit too much. Sure Celtic's demand for tickets will/ is going to be high, but chances are they will end up with the majority of the ticketing allocation anyway. But for me Weeyin somes things up perfectly.

I'd be very surprised if any 'Well fan that wants a ticket is unable to get their hands on one.

Saying the same thing this morning. No idea how much it will be though. Could be very pricey.

Id much prefer to be amongst the fans for this to soak up the atmosphere and the occasion. Iv tried hospitality a few times and think its only good for shite games when its cold and wet :lol:

Stay sober and savour the occasion is my advice. :nod:

• Like 1

Id much prefer to be amongst the fans for this to soak up the atmosphere and the occasion. Iv tried hospitality a few times and think its only good for shite games when its cold and wet :lol:

your asking well fans to stay sober nae chance :P

your asking well fans to stay sober nae chance :P

My biggest regret from '91 was the state i got into before the match,i had to watch a recording the next day to see what happened.

My biggest regret from '91 was the state i got into before the match,i had to watch a recording the next day to see what happened.

I did that at the semi-final, my mates had to hold me up to get me through the turnstile. Stayed sober for the replay and the final.

I reckon we'll get an initial allocation of 15-20,000 (taking into account all the non-'well supporters/neutrals/Families`) and that lot getting the other 30.000 or so.

I'm one of the few 'Well fans who live in edinburgh and possibly the only one (not including my sister) that has no transport through to Fir Park so getting tickets is going to be a real hassle. Although there is trains that go through motherwell from edinburgh, I have No idea where to go from the trainstation.This season, I have been to a total of 9 Motherwell games (Breidablik Home, Aalesund home, Odense away, Hearts at Tynie, Hampden Semi's, Hibs x2 and dundee). From what I have read, only a select few i.e. ST holders etc or those who xcan prove they are 'well fans will get the first sets of tickets. Will the tickets for these games be feasable evidence for My being a 'Well fan??

Or have I totally gone off in a tangent with this post???

I reckon we'll get an initial allocation of 15-20,000 (taking into account all the non-'well supporters/neutrals/Families`) and that lot getting the other 30.000 or so.

I'm one of the few 'Well fans who live in edinburgh and possibly the only one (not including my sister) that has no transport through to Fir Park so getting tickets is going to be a real hassle. Although there is trains that go through motherwell from edinburgh, I have No idea where to go from the trainstation.This season, I have been to a total of 9 Motherwell games (Breidablik Home, Aalesund home, Odense away, Hearts at Tynie, Hampden Semi's, Hibs x2 and dundee). From what I have read, only a select few i.e. ST holders etc or those who xcan prove they are 'well fans will get the first sets of tickets. Will the tickets for these games be feasable evidence for My being a 'Well fan??

Or have I totally gone off in a tangent with this post???

I'd say just follow the advice of several other posters and relax. There will be enough tickets for any 'Well fan that wants to go.

The game is not for a month, so there is no panic to get everything on sale immediately and enough time for everyone to have ample opportunity to get their tickets either in person or by phone.

I would imagine that once prices are set and tickets are printed - and remember that involves the SFA and Celtic too there will be a period where season ticket holders can purchase as many as they require, with a general sale thereafter. It is surely in the clubs interests to do it that way .

If you take the example of season ticket holder Smith looking to buy a dozen for example for family and friends (whether that includes ST holders or not) it is going to be much much quicker for the ticket office - again remembering the fact they need to take names, addresses, process card transactions, to process that sale of a dozen tickets in one pop than it would be having to deal with three or four sales for those dozen tickets.

And once those are done and dusted I would expect the general sale for the remainder of the allocation, whatever that might be.

I'm one of the few 'Well fans who live in edinburgh and possibly the only one (not including my sister) that has no transport through to Fir Park so getting tickets is going to be a real hassle.

I'm sure someone in the EoS Branch will help you out. They may even be given a ticket allocation for their members.

I think it's universally agreed that ST holders will get first dabs on the tickets, but this notion that they should be allowed to buy as many as they like is not on, filling their boots with tickets for Uncle Jed, Aunty Mavis and their eight brats who have never seen inside FP is madness, a maximum of four is plenty enough for ST Holders, most St holders as sensible people, but some seem to think it entitles them to Celebrity status

• Like 1

I think it's universally agreed that ST holders will get first dabs on the tickets, but this notion that they should be allowed to buy as many as they like is not on, filling their boots with tickets for Uncle Jed, Aunty Mavis and their eight brats who have never seen inside FP is madness, a maximum of four is plenty enough for ST Holders, most St holders as sensible people, but some seem to think it entitles them to Celebrity status

Moe, not sure if your post was intended was specifically in response to mine. Coming a couple of posts after mine and referring to some of the stuff I was mentioning to it may well be.

Either way I certainly don't believe being a season ticket holder entitles anyone to celebrity status as you put it.

You may well be right about a maximum allocation for season ticket holders and your suggestion of four would seem reasonable enough.

If it came across as such I'm not actually advocating an unlimited supply for ST holdersm, simply that despite some current anxieties about the allocation, I reckon we'll have a sufficient number for everyone that wants to go. I just wonder if the club might consider it easier for them, if not necessarily fairer, to shift as many as they can via season ticket holders thereby reducing their workolad.

It's a neutral venue, we should be getting half of the tickets and if our sales aren't looking good the week before send majority of those remaining back for Celtic fans.

Half should only be around 24,000 no? For a Scottish Cup final you never know.

It's a cup final, anything other than half and half to begin is a joke

Heard a few Celtic fans talking about getting tickets in BT stand for Motherwell End !

As it would be the only way they can get tickets!

This could be a big problem

Motherwell win the cup and a handful of Celtic fans get an absolute kicking in the 'Well end?! That's not a problem, that's outstanding!

• Like 2

I dont think there will be a huge problem for any well fan getting a ticket.

If the club have genuine concerns about celtic supporters buying tickets in our end then they could say season ticket holders or those who went to the semi etc. Lets be honest, any 'well supporter will know somebody in the aforementioned groups. Saying that, no doubt somebody will come out with some obscure scenario that will exclude them...

I've never understood the going into other teams ends, it wouldnt be the same having to sit there in silence and not knowing anybody. Anyway if they do infitrate us, they will get battered by wee boys in £600 jackets. :laugh: