Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Moe, not sure if your post was intended was specifically in response to mine. Coming a couple of posts after mine and referring to some of the stuff I was mentioning to it may well be.

Either way I certainly don't believe being a season ticket holder entitles anyone to celebrity status as you put it.

You may well be right about a maximum allocation for season ticket holders and your suggestion of four would seem reasonable enough.

If it came across as such I'm not actually advocating an unlimited supply for ST holdersm, simply that despite some current anxieties about the allocation, I reckon we'll have a sufficient number for everyone that wants to go. I just wonder if the club might consider it easier for them, if not necessarily fairer, to shift as many as they can via season ticket holders thereby reducing their workolad.

Andy, No it was not directed at your earlier post, I was just making a general point. Still not keen on the idea of shifting loads of tickets via ST holders, the allocation and sale should be as fair as possible to all Well fans, so I would not worry about the workload, it's the biggest match for the last 20 years, so I would expect the club to have the workload situation sorted.

What's wrong with a season ticket holder getting 1 ticket per season ticket? Is there some kind of 'mates with a season ticket holder' status within football now?

Its nothing to do with the status of someone knowing a season ticket holder, it is so friends can all sit together, season ticket holder or not. At the semi there was a group of 26 of us sitting together, there would have been about 10 season ticket holders and the rest go to fir park as often as they can.

It'd be a bit rubbish if there was an advanced sale for season ticket holders which would mean first dibbs on seats and less quing for tickets, but not being able to sit with your mates if you take advantage of it. Its the people your with that make the day what it is more often than not.

It should be season ticket holders advanced sale up to 3 tickets each for maybe the first 3 days.

Everyone that wants a ticket for the 'Well end will get a ticket.

They could run it in order from season ticket holders through to guy thats never been to a 'Well match in his puff and everyone will get one!

Love it when an all ticket match pops up and people are hitting the panic button despite more tickets going to be available than our whole stadium holds!!

What's wrong with a season ticket holder getting 1 ticket per season ticket? Is there some kind of 'mates with a season ticket holder' status within football now?

the ticket office at fir park has one lassie who works in it, one computer, one ticket printing machine and one debit/credit card facility.

even if the lassie could make 30 sales an hour the ticket office would have to be open 24 hours a day for 25 days to process 18,000 individual ticket sales.

multiple sales are the way forward.

the ticket office at fir park has one lassie who works in it, one computer, one ticket printing machine and one debit/credit card facility.

even if the lassie could make 30 sales an hour the ticket office would have to be open 24 hours a day for 25 days to process 18,000 individual ticket sales.

multiple sales are the way forward.

Then it should be General Sale from the start.

Its nothing to do with the status of someone knowing a season ticket holder, it is so friends can all sit together,

If ST Holders get first shout on it - it should be season ticket holders that get first shout. Not Season ticket holders and their mates (who have likely been to as many games as another non-season ticket holder that has to wait for a general sale).

These threads are always gold. Season ticket holders think we should get first dibs, anyone who doesnt have a season ticket thinks that scenario is out of order. Give it another couple of pages and we can progress to the 'better fan' debate.

Get a grip, when the tickets get announced, we will all get one.

I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets, so absolutely no need to panic!

I think season ticket holders should (and will) get a couple of days prior to the general sale. I can see the argument that they should only get 1 ticket, but how many folk go to the games themselves? Maybe 2-4 per season would be fine, and in the unlikely event that most of them took the 4, there will still be as many as 8000 left! Which is more than we have had at any game this season!

There's no way they will let you choose your seat. Just pick a stand/category and how many tickets, as someone said, it will be very busy!!

They might need to get a portakabin or something to allow them to serve more than 2 at a time, as the 1 doored ticket office, with 1 computer, won't work.

Maybe get a slip you fill in with your details and fill in while you wait, to save on data inputting, and they can file it, or input it over the close season, as it will be torture if they look everyone up on the computer.

was planning on the full family going to the final but after speaking to OF fans at work today they told me the League cup final was £35 a ticket & they reckoned that will be the going rate for the SC final as well as any cheaper & you'll have a greetin' match on your hands from Rangers fans who paid the full whack for a lesser tournament.

expect a dear yin troops.

4 weeks to go and the nerves are kicking in already!!! The wife has already told me 'its only a game' :wallbash:

Anyway my tuppence worth is that any 'Well fan that wants a ticket for the final will get one as I reckon we will get 15000 as per 2005 CIS Cup Final.

Mon the Well!!

was planning on the full family going to the final but after speaking to OF fans at work today they told me the League cup final was £35 a ticket & they reckoned that will be the going rate for the SC final as well as any cheaper & you'll have a greetin' match on your hands from Rangers fans who paid the full whack for a lesser tournament.

expect a dear yin troops.

Fuck them! There fans paid premium prices for an Old Firm Final!

They both charged mental prices for their scottish cup games against each other this season too - £40 a skull or something, because they both knew they would sell out.

Fuck them! There fans paid premium prices for an Old Firm Final!

They both charged mental prices for their scottish cup games against each other this season too - £40 a skull or something, because they both knew they would sell out.

share your sentiments big man but don't be surprised if we get quoted daft arse rates for this yin.

the interest on here is enough to show how keen we aw are to be there. a wee whiff of that at the SFA & it's price-hike hello!

hope I'm wrong but we'll soon find oot.

The biggest problem , as already noted earlier on this thread, is them c*nts getting their tickets from FP....

Easily solved, any smelly c**t that talks like a ned from Still Game should be refused a ticket. That'll weed out 99% of the feckers.

Easily solved, any smelly c**t that talks like a ned from Still Game should be refused a ticket. That'll weed out 99% of the feckers.

Or better still, get a DVD player and screen, put it behind the desk and make every single person that buys a ticket watch Scott McDonald's two goals against Celtic on 22nd May 2005 and watch their reaction. If their face drops or screws up then tell them 'GIRUY ya Celtic bastard, now fuck off'.

Either that make whoever asks for a ticket wear a Poppy and while the tickets and payments are being processed.:woop:

• Like 2