Cup Final Tickets

Taff

I read that Leeann Dempster quote in today's Daily Mail. However, it also mentioned we are still arguing our case for more tickets, it didn't say anything in there about already being handed 16,000 tickets.

That thing about the organisers saying that they couldn't give us more tickets due to segregation problems is a pile of pish. Even if we didn't have half of the North Stand, i don't see how we couldn't be allocated a couple of sections then a gap be left. blink.gif

Thank God it's not an Old Firm final, segregation problems would reak havoc on ticket allocation plans. Oh wait...

EDIT: Wellfan1984 made the point first!

this is fucking shite,theres no way every well fan is going to get a ticket.:wallbash:

It's fucking shite that not only are we getting screwed out of a chance to sell 50% of the tickets, but that they are trying to justify it by lying about segregation issues, but every 'Well fan will quite easily get a ticket.

If we were given half the tickets, we'd sell about 16,000 anyway. But that's irrelevant - the point is that, once again, the Old Firm are treated entirely differently than everyone else. Neutral my arse.

How is this ballot shite going to work though? If you have to get a ticket via a draw then you'll likely not be sitting next to your mates etc.

What's wrong with general sale after the season ticket sales?

I would expect that if you are succesful in the ballot, you are then allowed to purchase a ticket.

It's fucking shite that not only are we getting screwed out of a chance to sell 50% of the tickets, but that they are trying to justify it by lying about segregation issues, but every 'Well fan will quite easily get a ticket.

If we were given half the tickets, we'd sell about 16,000 anyway. But that's irrelevant - the point is that, once again, the Old Firm are treated entirely differently than everyone else. Neutral my arse.

I am not a ST holder so will have to wait till the ballot by which time the family end tickets will be sold out probably.Quite a bit of price difference if i need to buy 6 £28 tickets

I am not a ST holder so will have to wait till the ballot by which time the family end tickets will be sold out probably.Quite a bit of price difference if i need to buy 6 £28 tickets

What's that got to do with what I posted? :blink:

Given the huge interest and debate regarding tickets we have been keen to get the basic information out but you'll notice that we have not been specific on allocation / sections and that the website still requires some tweaking however the BASICS are there. I have instructed the team here to go live now but there are still one or two elements to finalise from the clubs perspective.

We have now been offered a unit within the Brandon Parade that will take some pressure off of the ticket office here so we can adjust the sale as we go. If we feel we can run general sale and ballot together, post ST sale then we will do that and now with the second point of sale it may well be the case that we can manage the demand to allow this.

As for ballot, we will be cross referencing those who apply to try and minimise any non Motherwell sales. We will also be offering an allocation to the supporters association as per normal procedure for matches such as this.

Tickets have not been supplied to the club - the first batch is due in from the SFA on Friday.

Please refer to the website for updates.

Leeann

A maximum of four tickets will be available at the Ticket Office and a unit in Brandon Parade* on production of special voucher C from the back of the book.

I'm obviously assuming that it means four tickets per voucher, but just thought I'd double check. If I turn up with, say, two vouchers I assume I will be able to buy eight tickets? Or will the season ticket holder have to be present even if they're working or unable to make it over? As I said, I naturally assume X vouchers = 4 x X tickets regardless, but thought I'd just make sure!

There's going to be myself and Joe heading over with four season tickets and the intention of purchasing sixteen tickets for the troops on Monday.

Plus Busta I asked my mum but she doesn't want to go.

good!

I'm no getting on at us cos I'm aw panties about tickets. i'm just saying that I hate when people take folk who have nae interest. be they aberdeen, east stirling or wishaw juniors.

good!

I'm no getting on at us cos I'm aw panties about tickets. i'm just saying that I hate when people take folk who have nae interest. be they aberdeen, east stirling or wishaw juniors.

Haha.

Its the romance of the cup, how we generate new supporters. This is the ideal chance to get new fans in love with the Well or re ignite peoples interest that has waned. Even Melvin Bragg on this site is like a dug eating beetroot about the final, considering he was the prophet of doom a few months ago.

Anyway if that wee chick you were chatting up outside my house window bout 20 mins ago wanted to go, sure you would get her a ticket lad.

Haha.

Its the romance of the cup, how we generate new supporters. This is the ideal chance to get new fans in love with the Well or re ignite peoples interest that has waned. Even Melvin Bragg on this site is like a dug eating beetroot about the final, considering he was the prophet of doom a few months ago.

Anyway if that wee chick you were chatting up outside my house window bout 20 mins ago wanted to go, sure you would get her a ticket lad.

Aye fair do's.

she was well awright! she'd get more than a ticket.

you must live near me

good!

Ye'll no be happy with one or two of the folk coming with us then! :whistling: