Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Thats my understanding

It fucking better be actually because me and a few mates are planning on camping out in Fir Park Street on Sunday night.

I can understand your urgency but camping out is maybe a bit far. I'll be up early to join the que.

The tickets aren't even on sale yet so how do you know that these "rightouesly people" will not get a ticket? How do you know that the system isn't fair?

Are you deliberatly missing words?? The word "IF" is usually used in a context for something that hasnt happened yet.

Also, the tickets I have applied for is my 3 young cousins who are not that fortunate and dont get to go to any games unless I have the time or the tickets. And as the oldest is 12 I dont think he can afford the ticket.

Thats my understanding

It fucking better be actually because me and a few mates are planning on camping out in Fir Park Street on Sunday night.

:laugh:

will anyone actually accept being handed row A behind the goals? you cannae actually see the edge of the 18 yard box closest to you never mind the far end.

My latest gripe is that I can't seem to buy a season ticket for next season online now. Is that bothering anyone else? are they even on sale?

Would be a tad silly to stipulate that those who purchase ST's for next season get the same privileges as current ST holders... when they can't be bought!

I really hope someone is better informed than me??? popcorm1.gif

My latest gripe is that I can't seem to buy a season ticket for next season online now. Is that bothering anyone else? are they even on sale?

Would be a tad silly to stipulate that those who purchase ST's for next season get the same privileges as current ST holders... when they can't be bought!

According to the club season tickets for next season go on sale this Monday, at the same time as the cup final tickets which means you'll be abel to pick up your new season ticket allong with your allocation of 4 cup final tickets.

That's totally bonkers u phoned up to buy a season ticket but could not because :pleasantry: According to the club season tickets for next season go on sale this Monday :pleasantry: .Perhaps someone in the know would explain why.I mean what difference would it make.

I have the use of 3 season tickets so there's plenty to go round. Nows not the time to make new friends. It's time to make money.

To the highest bidder(s) including tims

I can only assume your on the wind up/attention seeking. But if not there's little need for me to tell you what a chunt you are.

• Like 2

All,

couple of questions.

1. Does a child Season ticket count towards getting Cup Final tickets. (if he goes with another Adult to the game)

2. Does the ballot favour those that have purchased European Tickets.

Sorry if this has been covered.

Only need 1 Adult and 1 Child.

ta.

Yes, in an earlier post it mentioned that the Supporters Association would receive an allocation. Thats perfectly fair I think.

agree give them two between the lot of them cos they contribute fuck all to anything

i think a lot of people are underestimating how many people want to go to this just for a day out.

my dad goes to the home games with his mates and sometimes goes to away games with me and my brother. he's ran a 20 seater to both semi finals for him and his mates but is juking that this time and taking my mum :wallbash: , some welsh guy and his missus and a few folk from teuchtarland. that's one guy that usually goes to games and he's bringing an extra 5 or 6 bodies who aren't really interested in the club. i'm sure that's not an uncommon thing. add in the amount of people who will want to take their kids, nephews and nieces ect and it's quite feasible we could have sold 20k.

i've also spoke to quite a few casual old firm fans who couldn't find their way to ibrox or parkhead but who want to come along to the final to support the town. :wallbash:

i'm sorted for a ticket but i'm getting a bit downhearted thinking it's going to be an absolutely shite atmosphere.

this is my thinking, I'm gonna be gutted if i'm stuck behing/infront/next to someones maw aunt and granny

Fuck you, Steelboy, you laughed at my attempt :blush:

how i could not laugh.

you wouldn't last 20 minutes camped outside fir park unless you had your caravan wae you.

postie i'm unsure about sitting next to your aunt.

pros - something to cry into if we lose.

cons - a definite hazard during any goal celebrations.