Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Is my wee memory right in thinking that at our last hampden visit in 2005, someone on the old board arranged tickets for everyone on here who wanted one? Nae chance of that this time?

Some first post sir.

I don't think it'll be a problem to organise everyones tickets for them (gong by what I've read in the previous 25 pages). Do you want them dropped off by courier? Gift wrapped?

I was thinking about the final in 2005 and I seem to remember there was no public sale only season ticket holders were allowed to purchase the tickets. Something due to the public sale being advertised on a R***ers fans site.

I think 'flow(?) then made arrangements with members of the board to get legitimate fans tickets.

Some first post sir.

I don't think it'll be a problem to organise everyones tickets for them (gong by what I've read in the previous 25 pages). Do you want them dropped off by courier? Gift wrapped?

Don't be an ar*e Steve.... nowhere did I say I wanted or needed a ticket. As a season ticket holder I won't have a problem. I'd also be willing to help out with the organising of tickets for people here if I could help in any way.

I was thinking about the final in 2005 and I seem to remember there was no public sale only season ticket holders were allowed to purchase the tickets.

That sounds about right to me. Although I wasn't a season ticket holder at the time I was able to use my Trust membership to secure tickets.

I was thinking about the final in 2005 and I seem to remember there was no public sale only season ticket holders were allowed to purchase the tickets. Something due to the public sale being advertised on a R***ers fans site.

I think 'flow(?) then made arrangements with members of the board to get legitimate fans tickets.

Yes, I remember now. I wasn't a season ticket holder at the time and flo got me a ticket...

im pretty sure you had to collect vouchers at home games to get a ticket

There's a simple solution to anyone wanting to get a ticket.

Go down to the ticket office on Monday and buy a season ticket if you don't have one already.

amen.

However, not everyone can afford a season ticket. So maybe if the club announce details of a payment plan that'd help. :thumbup:

There's a simple solution to anyone wanting to get a ticket.

Go down to the ticket office on Monday and buy a season ticket if you don't have one already.

Just read your text David. But no, i'm not getting a season ticket next season due to a lack of funds on my part, and what appears to be a consistent recession within the construction industry, which, by the way, wouldnt have happened had the mighty Labour Party been in power :rolleyes: .

Anyway back to the reason of the thread. I think Motherwell FC have played a blinder here. Look at the folk without a ST shitting themselves. Panic buying. Folk ordering 3 when they only need 2 etc just in case. They should try this ticket lottery more often. Making something elite makes everyone want in on the act. Thats why Majestic's was shite, because anyone could get in. :pleasantry:

Just read your text David. But no, i'm not getting a season ticket next season due to a lack of funds on my part, and what appears to be a consistent recession within the construction industry, which, by the way, wouldnt have happened had the mighty Labour Party been in power :rolleyes: .

I doubt anyone who wasn't getting a season ticket for next season in the first place will have their minds changed by this.

What it may do though, is encourage those who were seriously thinking about it (me for example) to buy one this week.

Just for the record, I'm taking an extra two tickets. One to the left of me for sitting my jacket on, and one to the right for sitting my over-priced cola & chips on :evilgrin:

I doubt anyone who wasn't getting a season ticket for next season in the first place will have their minds changed by this.

What it may do though, is encourage those who were seriously thinking about it (me for example) to buy one this week.

Just for the record, I'm taking an extra two tickets. One to the left of me for sitting my jacket on, and one to the right for sitting my over-priced cola & chips on :evilgrin:

Durty bam pot.

I've applied for 3 as i know another two cats that want one, these being Col. Gaddafi and John Lennon. So if they two can make it, thats who i will be with.

Just out of the ticket office where I was getting my brief for he h**s game on Saturday.

Me being an inquisitive git, I asked what the score was regards season tickets. She claims that there are 3500 registered season ticket holders, who are eligable for 4 tickets each. That means that 14000 could potentially be gone in week 1. Add to that the folk who will be purchasing a season ticket for next year (lets say 200 take up the offer) that could mean another 800 or so gone by week 1 leaving roughly 1000!!

Some other bloke was in the office to getting tickets and low and behold they couldn't find his name on the database!! When he asked if this would be a problem for the ballot as the info going about is that ballot entrants will be matched with the database, the girl said 'no, that wont be happening' it will be drawn randomely. She also said depending on how many additional season tickets are sold there may not even be a ballot, because remember that if you buy and adult season ticket you will get a free child (therefore 2 season tickets) entitling you to buy 8 cup final tickets!!

Dont want to scare monger but what Leanne posted earlier in the week is not being echoed by the ticket office.

Maybe someone could give some clarity.

Just out of the ticket office where I was getting my brief for he h**s game on Saturday.

Me being an inquisitive git, I asked what the score was regards season tickets. She claims that there are 3500 registered season ticket holders, who are eligable for 4 tickets each. That means that 14000 could potentially be gone in week 1. Add to that the folk who will be purchasing a season ticket for next year (lets say 200 take up the offer) that could mean another 800 or so gone by week 1 leaving roughly 1000!!

Some other bloke was in the office to getting tickets and low and behold they couldn't find his name on the database!! When he asked if this would be a problem for the ballot as the info going about is that ballot entrants will be matched with the database, the girl said 'no, that wont be happening' it will be drawn randomely. She also said depending on how many additional season tickets are sold there may not even be a ballot, because remember that if you buy and adult season ticket you will get a free child (therefore 2 season tickets) entitling you to buy 8 cup final tickets!!

Dont want to scare monger but what Leanne posted earlier in the week is not being echoed by the ticket office.

Maybe someone could give some clarity.

...Riiigggghhhhhhhhhhtttt :mellow:

And I guess that they will hold back a load of tickets for the Hospitality packages which have still to be offered

I'm on the Database (allegedly).....so let's see what happens when it picks up my Coatbridge address. :blink:

I guess that will set off some sort of red warning light on top of the computers at FP....

Reading through as much of this topic as possible but got bored so thought i would put my tuppence worth in regarding season ticket holders allocations.

The way i see it is maybe not all season ticket holders will use their full allocation as i have 4 season tickets with my family going to every game plus i take my nephew who is a season ticket holder so thats 5 tickets which equates to a maximum 20 tickets "if i wish"

The thing is I will probably only be buying a maximum 6 tickets so the other 14 will go into the ballot , my point is if there are more like me then the number of tickets in the ballot will increase significantly so I dont see a problem with 'Well fans getting a ticket.

p.s sorry if this has already been posted lol

Having had some communication with the club re the ballot it is my understanding that priority will be given to those who have bought tickets for games both home and away, in the cup and in Europe.

Having had some communication with the club re the ballot it is my understanding that priority will be given to those who have bought tickets for games both home and away, in the cup and in Europe.

I moved mansion since then so thats me fucked. Unless they do it by name, at wich poin they will be surprisd to find David Cameron is a Motherwell fan.