Cup Final Tickets

Taff

They didn't email me either, must only be certain people they picked to email. :whistling:

Well given that I am a centenary season ticket holder + buy hospitality at least 6 times a year + get calls every home game asking if I want to take hospitality, you can understand my bemusement that I have heard nothing by email or phone. I will wait till I get along to the game today, where I am having lunch before launchimg any tirade.....

It would not surprise me in the least if they have screwed up AGAIN. A lot of things have improved over the years, sadly the admin side is still full of holes and ineptitude..........

Plenty empty seats in the home end today so the fact we are arguing over 16k tickets is embarrasing,we could have had half of Hampden for the semi yet only filled just over half the seats we are getting for the final so i don't think people have grounds for complaint now.

• Like 2

Plenty empty seats in the home end today so the fact we are arguing over 16k tickets is embarrasing,we could have had half of Hampden for the semi yet only filled just over half the seats we are getting for the final so i don't think people have grounds for complaint now.

there's always plenty of empty seats but the fact is that it's supposed to be a neutral venue and it should be 50/50, whether we fill that or not we should be given the chance and if we don't then shift a few thousand to celtic.

• Like 2

there's always plenty of empty seats but the fact is that it's supposed to be a neutral venue and it should be 50/50, whether we fill that or not we should be given the chance and if we don't then shift a few thousand to celtic.

Agreed,but today was like a Rangers home game as all our cup final fans stayed away.Its depressing sitting in an half empty stadium every week then seeing page after page of pish everytime we get into an all ticket game.

poor old mjw depressing sitting in empty Fr Park every week, even more depressing not sitting in Fir Park every week, but the baws burst in the SPL and thats not the fans fault.

would you rather the cup fans didn't come out and support Motherwell?

and the argument still stands, neutral venue, equal split, surprised any Motherwell supporter would argue against it

After waiting for my so called mate to turn up I decided enough was enough and I'd need to get a ticket & head in. There must have been 20 or so folk in the queue a few minutes before kick off and the Nazi steward wasn't letting any other Motherwell fans join. The small queue of Rangers fans continued to get larger but this Nazi Blue-Nose Steward was having none of it and happily to turned loads of people away...

I wasn't really that impressed when I got to the Lecky and seen the stands had plenty of room for a handful of extra fans wanting to part with their cash and get in. :wallbash:

After waiting for my so called mate to turn up I decided enough was enough and I'd need to get a ticket & head in. There must have been 20 or so folk in the queue a few minutes before kick off and the Nazi steward wasn't letting any other Motherwell fans join. The small queue of Rangers fans continued to get larger but this Nazi Blue-Nose Steward was having none of it and happily to turned loads of people away...

I wasn't really that impressed when I got to the Lecky and seen the stands had plenty of room for a handful of extra fans wanting to part with their cash and get in. :wallbash:

Was he a wee nyaff wi stars tattooed on his neck ? There were a lot of Stewards today whom I had not seen at previous games :wallbash:

Still in hindsight he done you a favour you were at least able to have beer :cheers: I sat through 92 mins with nothing stronger than the coloured water that passes for cola.

Was he a wee nyaff wi stars tattooed on his neck ? There were a lot of Stewards today whom I had not seen at previous games :wallbash:

Still in hindsight he done you a favour you were at least able to have beer :cheers: I sat through 92 mins with nothing stronger than the coloured water that passes for cola.

I never really payed attention to him mate, if i was to report him then my description would be "a man with glasses and a shite attitude."

I would have done without my beer to get in, there were only 2 other Well supporters in there and about 8 rowdy Gers lads. The only silver lining is that I only spent a tenner. That £15 quite saving on the ticket price will cover my petrol til payday after I've blown my cash on a ST and Final tickets.

Singapore has a huge British expat community, is it really that "far fetched" for airline to take advantage when they can?

Here's a wee scenario for you: Imagine a company seeing their ticket sales going through the roof for some unknown, weird reason. Thousands of people online checking flight availability and pricing for the same flights for Cup Final week and loadsa reasonably priced seats disapearing rapidly..... If you owned the business would you not try to take advantage?

Give yourself a shake.

Simple business decision - demand went through the roof and they adjusted prices to capitalise.

what are you talking about?

5 million people fly to uk airports every day, i don't think a couple of hundred motherwell fans are going to make much difference.

Well given that I am a centenary season ticket holder + buy hospitality at least 6 times a year + get calls every home game asking if I want to take hospitality,

take me and a few pals into the hospitality one week,

go on, I asked nicely

Do it!

poor old mjw depressing sitting in empty Fr Park every week, even more depressing not sitting in Fir Park every week, but the baws burst in the SPL and thats not the fans fault.

would you rather the cup fans didn't come out and support Motherwell?

and the argument still stands, neutral venue, equal split, surprised any Motherwell supporter would argue against it

Why?

My fear now is ending up in a row full of day trippers who sit down at 3pm and get back up at 3:45 and do fuck all in between as happened in the CIS semi and the cup semi.

Why?

My fear now is ending up in a row full of day trippers who sit down at 3pm and get back up at 3:45 and do fuck all in between as happened in the CIS semi and the cup semi.

nae bother then , the other option that we are being forced into, is giving the mhankies the extra 4000 tickets and superior seating arrangements

so you would rather that than folk that genuinely want Motherwell to win.

don't worry Im selfish too I want the extra tickets so I can get one, along with a couple for my nephew and my mate that went all over Europe supporting Motherwell with me before emigrating.

two options

Motherwell 16,000

Celtic 24,000

or

Motherwell 20,000

Celtic 20,000

what do you really support, simples in my head

Well, if you're that afraid of ending up in a row full of daytrippers you could always do everyone a favour and stay home.

Whoever buys a ticket for the Motherwell end of Hampden on May 21st is just as much of a fan on the day as you or me.

This elitist pish is doing my head in.

Whoever buys a ticket for the Motherwell end of Hampden on May 21st is just as much of a fan on the day as you or me.

What a load of pish.

Folk that have suffered week in week out over the years deserve the day out more than your granny whos out for the day and no doubt moaning like fuck about the unpleasant shouts and nasty songs in between asking what colour we play in and what way we're shooting

Well, if you're that afraid of ending up in a row full of daytrippers you could always do everyone a favour and stay home.

This elitist pish is doing my head in.

I'll be there and just like '91 when around 25k 'we'll support you ever mores' dissapeared between May and August, I'll be back.The elitist pish as you call it has been evident right through this thread but i make no apology for bringing it up on a day when i have seen us absolutely fucked in front of around 4 thousand fans, while people sit in the house arguing about how many tickets we should get for a game that comes after 2 important games at Fir Park

• Like 3

I'll be there and just like '91 when around 25k 'we'll support you ever mores' dissapeared between May and August, I'll be back.The elitist pish as you call it has been evident right through this thread but i make no apology for bringing it up on a day when i have seen us absolutely fucked in front of around 4 thousand fans, while people sit in the house arguing about how many tickets we should get for a game that comes after 2 important games at Fir Park

+1 ^^

What a load of pish.

Folk that have suffered week in week out over the years deserve the day out more than your granny whos out for the day and no doubt moaning like fuck about the unpleasant shouts and nasty songs in between asking what colour we play in and what way we're shooting

I'd agree with that but then the club really doesn't care who buys them.Plenty of tickets are available to those who've suffered every week but i'd still rather we had some well fans granny than some bigoted wee shite in the other end who has the chance to go to these games every other season.