Cup Final Tickets

Taff

That was a nightmare. I think I was in the wrong mood for it anyway though. The 3 sections nearest the Celtic end, the corner I sat in at the semi and arguably the best seats in our 28 quid allocation- have not been released yet! And the sections nearest this were being sold from the back row forward under hampdens orders. So basically to avoid paying 35 quid I would have to be behind the goals. Sadly its the motherwell FC staff that have to enforce these rules, and have to answer to angry fans (like myself) for a full week. Why could we not pick specific seats within our section? And why do I HAVE to sit behind the goals while the Tims have the full length of the north stand, closer to the park and closer to the players than any well fan can get?

Going to be plenty tickets left for the ballot folks!

I certainly hope so.

I eventually went down for mines just after 4 and waited for something like 10 minutes. The talks down the Brandon shop are of a decent amount of new season tickets being shifted, and not many tickets being left for the ballot, which is unlikely.

I did hear of a ticket limit of two per ballot entry as well, which could be true I guess.

I certainly hope so.

I eventually went down for mines just after 4 and waited for something like 10 minutes. The talks down the Brandon shop are of a decent amount of new season tickets being shifted, and not many tickets being left for the ballot, which is unlikely.

I did hear of a ticket limit of two per ballot entry as well, which could be true I guess.

I would be happy with a limit of 2 in the ballot if that was the case, though I think that might of been made clear when we registered if it was.

I think ST holders should have been limited to 2 to be brutally honest, I don't see what they need 4 for at all..especially when so many are reporting they bought theirs altogether but are still apart.

7 out of 8 here aswell, 1 more for folk to get :lol:

I used my own 4 and evry single one of my kids tickets to get 4 more each, that's 16 in total but I might ask my Dad to get me more with his allocation, don't need them really, just want to piss folk off when they log in tonight. :evilgrin::rolleyes:

thought I would have no chance of getting tickets today after all the horror stories & clocking the Q earlier on when driving past. decided to have another quick jaunt down at 5pm. Q of about 30 or 40 at FP, so went down to the precinct expecting the worst. literally walked in, filled out the form & out with four tickets for the family in under 5 mins. Cannae complain at that & it's open til 6pm if anyone lives close enough. no Q, no fuss. sorted.:drinks:

I think ST holders should have been limited to 2 to be brutally honest, I don't see what they need 4 for at all..especially when so many are reporting they bought theirs altogether but are still apart.

I agree there, there really is no need for more than two tickets per book. I bought a ticket for both me & my mate, and the other two went into a pool for non-season book holders who are getting the bus with us, which will at least see them end up in the hands of Motherwell fans.

Went down at 3pm, waited 1hr 45 mins And got 8 tickets for the West stand. Sec B4 row SS. Going to be plenty tickets left for the ballot folks!

Load of people only buying 2 or 3 of their allocations.

Were you at fir park or Brandon parade? I was raging, tried to buy tickets for that very section but the best I could get was row bbb, about ten rows further back. They were selling them in order from the back row forward as well so a bit strange how you got row ss about an hour earlier than I was told they hadn't reached that row!?

not long back from fir park after waiting 4 hrs for our tickets only bought 4 from our possible 16. mfc missed a chance to sell drinks/snacks as it was sunny and warm most of the time. great banter with the folks around us made the long wait bearable. roll on may 21st :notworthy:

Were you at fir park or Brandon parade? I was raging, tried to buy tickets for that very section but the best I could get was row bbb, about ten rows further back. They were selling them in order from the back row forward as well so a bit strange how you got row ss about an hour earlier than I was told they hadn't reached that row!?

Got them at Fir Park mate about quarter to 5. Didn't even ask! First ones She gave me! Row SS is that about halfway ish up!

About as much is there will be no ballot tickets left.

Nae chance. Season ticket holders from this year will take an average of 2.5 per ticket, based on a very complicated formula.....which means that 8000 tops will be taken up this way. At best assuming 500 new season ticket holders take up all 4 tickets that would add 2000 to that total.

I may be way off the mark and it would be great to sell more new season tickets, but I would expect up to 4000 minimum - 6000 maximum to be available via the ballot.

Nae chance. Season ticket holders from this year will take an average of 2.5 per ticket, based on a very complicated formula.....which means that 8000 tops will be taken up this way. At best assuming 500 new season ticket holders take up all 4 tickets that would add 2000 to that total.

It may not appear at first reading but I was suggesting the reported altercations in the precinct and the claims there will be none left for the ballot are both bullshit fuelled by Chinese whispers.

Your sums are pretty much along the same lines as what I worked out in my head.

It may not appear at first reading but I was suggesting the reported altercations in the precinct and the claims there will be none left for the ballot are both bullshit fuelled by Chinese whispers.

Aye, there's no chance of that being the case. If sales are good I can see the number of tickets being allocated to each ballot name being restricted, which would be fair though.

Was there a limit on the number you could ask for in the ballot?

Went up to Fir Park at 10.30am. Came home at 3pm! Only the 4 and a half hours standing then.

Still, I've got my ticket even if my back and knees are jiggered.

The 'wee wummin at the windae' said there would be plenty tickets left for non season ticket holders to pick up.

I reckoned there was about 600 people in the queue ahead of me, at say, 3 tickets on average per person equaling 1,800. Then there was probably about 300 people behind me equaling roughly another 1,000, plus late comers. Then there was the people that got their tickets before I got there and those that went to the shop.

So I'd 'guesstimate' that we sold about 3,500 at Fir Park and assuming the shop wasn't as busy say 1,500 - 2,000 there for a total of about 5,000 - 5,500 which is funnily enough roughly our core support!

Got my tickets today at FP.:yahoo: Just over 3 hours from joining the Q to walking out the ticket office. Seemed to be quite a few folk buying new STs and then buying their 4 Cup Final tickets. As another poster stated this is the unknown quantity but the girls in the ticket office reckoned - as of late this afternoon - over 5000 tickets had been sold.

I was after tickets in the South Stand. Sections P1 & P2 are MFC 'corporate' . I then tried for sections P3 & P4 but couldn't get 4 tickets in the same row so now in section P5.

Now its rant time. Met my next door neighbour when I got home. He asked if I'd got my Final tickets. I replied I had after Q'ing for 3 hours. He then tells me that he got tickets for him and his boy this morning via a friend who has an ST. Fair enough I hear you say, but here's the thing that gets me - the guy is a currant bun (not a fanatical one but still one of them) and the only football shirt I've seen his boy wearing is Man City :dash2: so there's 2 day trippers right away. Rant over

I agree there, there really is no need for more than two tickets per book. I bought a ticket for both me & my mate, and the other two went into a pool for non-season book holders who are getting the bus with us, which will at least see them end up in the hands of Motherwell fans.

And I don't suppose I would have any complaint if everyone else did the same.