Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Got my tickets today from Brandon Parade, walked in at 4.50pm and was back out by 5.05pm at the very latest. Was asked where abouts I wanted to sit and managed to get 12 tickets, no probs for Row E!! :yahoo:

C'mon the 'Well..........

Whats the scrip with buses though, how come it was a fiver for the semi but now a tenner!!

Stupid question coming....... i'm a PATG and i've registered for the ballott for three tickets...any spare tickets going as I was talking to a Well fan on the phone tonight who said some Well fans are taking the 4 to sell them on to well fans...longshot I know...

Also probably been asked a thousand times.... but I'm using a friends voucher tomorrow, was looking at the form I need to bring with me, do I fill in myself as the 'Primary Season Ticket Holder'' or do I fill it in with the actual season ticket holders details?

Essentially, do they care if it's obvious you are not the season ticket holder? popcorm1.gif

Also probably been asked a thousand times.... but I'm using a friends voucher tomorrow, was looking at the form I need to bring with me, do I fill in myself as the 'Primary Season Ticket Holder'' or do I fill it in with the actual season ticket holders details?

Essentially, do they care if it's obvious you are not the season ticket holder? popcorm1.gif

im in the exact same boat.

im in the exact same boat.

'The Primary Season Tikcet Holder' needs to be the actual season ticket holder and the season ticket holder does not have to be present as long as you have voucher c wth you thats fine. They staff don't ask any questions as long as the form is filled in.

7500 sold according to sporting life website

Actual quote is:

"MOTHERWELL TICKETS GO QUICK

Motherwell have sold 7,500 Scottish Cup final tickets - almost half of their allocation - after putting them on sale on Monday morning.

Season ticket holders have until the end of the week to snap up their seats for the Hampden clash against Celtic on May 21.

The remaining tickets of Motherwell's 16,000 share of the crowd will be sold via a ballot."

Is the whole of the West Stand a singing section? I thought they were splitting it but didn't seem like that when I was buying tickets? Ended up having to get them anyway as didn't have the money on me for the £35 seats.

In ticket office 5mins before closing tonight and they reckoned around 8000 sold today.

If we sell only a quarter of that everyday from now on we'll have sold our full allocation by late Friday afternoon.

Would only mean shift an extra 500 season tickets between today and then on top of everyone else buying their 4 tickets. Not impossible at all considering all the free tickets getting given away this year.

Is the whole of the West Stand a singing section? I thought they were splitting it but didn't seem like that when I was buying tickets? Ended up having to get them anyway as didn't have the money on me for the £35 seats.

Is this where it starts? Sit doon, get yer flag out the way, stop singing :whistling:

Not too sure if the whole West is a 'singing section' but lets hope it is. Need as many 'Well fans in Claret and Amber on their feet cheering the team on to victory! :cheers:

• Like 2

The singing section's B1 to B5 apparently.

Of course, at a Scottish Cup final the "singing section" should just be the part of Hampden where 16,000 'Well fans are.

• Like 2

If we sell only a quarter of that everyday from now on we'll have sold our full allocation by late Friday afternoon.

Would only mean shift an extra 500 season tickets between today and then on top of everyone else buying their 4 tickets. Not impossible at all considering all the free tickets getting given away this year.

I'm guessing the vast majority of season ticket holders got their tickets today considering it was a public holiday.

I think there will be a steep decline in sales over the next the rest of the week with it picking up again on Saturday.

It's looking like we will sell all or most of the tickets but I fancy there to be a few thousand left for the ballot at the end of the week although I can imagine some folks will be sweating over getting one.