Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Heard that Celtic aren't selling any tickets incase we need more. Went down yesterday at 8:00pm to get 4, and my stepdad's brother is coming up from Coventry as are a lot of his friends from work. My dad (who is a celtic fan) has been offered corporate hospitality but will need to wait and see if he is needed for work after the game

C'mon the Well

as I'm on holiday in Wales it was underboyleheating turn to queue for tickets and unless he taking the p he got the tickets today but had to fill out all sort on info on some forms to get them (did they really need my pastport number and bank account details) ;)

Do folk worry about seating in 'the singing section' got a mate that's at other end of section and wants to come stand with us .. Nobody will really care no?

I would hope that those choosing to be in 'the singing section' would be expecting to stand and therefore it wouldn't be much of a problem. The sections much bigger than the semi-final though so I'll be surprised if there aren't some folk greeting about sitting down unfortunately. Hopefully they're vastly out-numbered by those standing though.

Do folk worry about seating in 'the singing section' got a mate that's at other end of section and wants to come stand with us .. Nobody will really care no?

probably best doing this on the QT.

When it becomes a big discussion topic and loads of folk start to ignore where they've got tickets for. That's when folk start fighting among themselves.

If folk turn up and because folk have piled in to where there meant to be it kickes off - seen it in the past season or two at Llanelli and St Mirren.

I'm all for ibdy standing. But if ye grab somebody's pew - it tends to kick off

Aye it does matter mate ,can you imagine what it would be like if everyone just sat where they wanted, tell your mate to sit where hes supposed to sit. You can tell were not involved in all ticket matches that often. :doh:

Aye it does matter mate ,can you imagine what it would be like if everyone just sat where they wanted, tell your mate to sit where hes supposed to sit. You can tell were not involved in all ticket matches that often. :doh:

:lol:

Apart from the guy next to you who has your mate shouldering into what little space he has to stand in.