Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Hope no one misses out, so glad ive got mine sorted, would hate it if i couldn't have managed to get one. You'd think that by end of season ticket only sales, there'd be about 11-12k sold, leaving 4000 tickets hopefully it'll cover most of those that are dying to go,

Looks like we'll just have to be patient. Just contacted the club about the ballot and got this:

'The ballot is being processed at the moment and any successful applicants will hear from us by telephone or e-mail, this week or at the beginning of next week'

Looks like we'll just have to be patient. Just contacted the club about the ballot and got this:

'The ballot is being processed at the moment and any successful applicants will hear from us by telephone or e-mail, this week or at the beginning of next week'

Fine planning eh?

Why couldn't they just have had a General Sale.

This is a bit of a nonsense and not letting people know til NEXT WEEK is cutting it fine! To be honest I'm sweating a bit - only reason I can't have a season ticket is because of work but have been to a lot of games this season.

If anyone has a spare voucher or 4 ballot tickets that they are gonna refuse sat together I would be hugely appreciative!

Surely there are still (minimum) 4,000 tickets still up for grabs and that is AFTER all season ticket holders have dipped in and filled their boots? Maybe they are extending things as we could be left with a small amount of spares even after the ballot. Surely this is a possibility.

I'm lucky enough to be sorted but I think there needs to be a wee bit more clarity from the club on where they are at in terms of numbers of tickets left for the ballot and how this is likely to pan out.

There are enough posts to suggest that a considerable amount of folk were under the impression that from today onwards they were hopefuly going to be contacted with some good news. Clearly folk have been hoping that call was going to come their way today.

Fair enough if the process will take longer but I think there are a number of folk that are already keyed up about the prospect of missing out on a ticket and any further delay isn't going to ease their tension.

If its the case they now have to potentially wait until to the latter part of the week or even into next week before knowing, then good of MFC as it is to respond to individual enquiries I think the plans have to be communicated en masse and soon via the official/programme/scoreboard/tannoy to keep these guys up to date.

General sale would have been best, then if people really want them they would be there early enough to make sure they didnt miss out. The ballot could become messy as so many who put there name in will already be sorted with tickets via another route.

I'm lucky enough to be sorted but I think there needs to be a wee bit more clarity from the club on where they are at in terms of numbers of tickets left for the ballot and how this is likely to pan out.

There are enough posts to suggest that a considerable amount of folk were under the impression that from today onwards they were hopefuly going to be contacted with some good news. Clearly folk have been hoping that call was going to come their way today.

Fair enough if the process will take longer but I think there are a number of folk that are already keyed up about the prospect of missing out on a ticket and any further delay isn't going to ease their tension.

If its the case they now have to potentially wait until to the latter part of the week or even into next week before knowing, then good of MFC as it is to respond to individual enquiries I think the plans have to be communicated en masse and soon via the official/programme/scoreboard/tannoy to keep these guys up to date.

Exactly.

My case in point - there are 4 of us intending on going - 2 of us go to as many games as possible pay at the gate and 1 is a lapsed season ticket holder who now lives in London who would be booking time off work and travelling up. Obviously the longer you leave travel plans the more expensive they become, so next week just isn't on really.

I really wouldn't mind queuing for a few hours in a general sale queue today if it meant things could be sorted. I'm sure there are several others in the same boat as my friend.

so it might even be next week before we hear anything this is absolute torture

General sale would have been best, then if people really want them they would be there early enough to make sure they didnt miss out. The ballot could become messy as so many who put there name in will already be sorted with tickets via another route.

The club have done this the right way IMO. It's easy enough for Celtic, their season ticket holders will easily outnumber their ticket allocation so a ST ballot is all they need. We are in a different position and the club have a difficult job trying to prioritise ticket sales and make sure that sales to non-ST holders go to genuine fans as tickets will be like gold dust for Shellic fans.

The club have done this the right way IMO. It's easy enough for Celtic, their season ticket holders will easily outnumber their ticket allocation so a ST ballot is all they need. We are in a different position and the club have a difficult job trying to prioritise ticket sales and make sure that sales to non-ST holders go to genuine fans as tickets will be like gold dust for Shellic fans.

Have to agree, getting tickets to genuine fans must be the priority. It's just the lack of info that's annoying, what type of tickets are going to be offered if you're successful in the ballot. I'm wanting an adult and child ticket for the family section, but you couldn't enter this info when registering.

Have to agree, getting tickets to genuine fans must be the priority. It's just the lack of info that's annoying, what type of tickets are going to be offered if you're successful in the ballot. I'm wanting an adult and child ticket for the family section, but you couldn't enter this info when registering.

i have no idea what ticekts are left - I got 2 tickets on friday - asked for anywhere in section B and was told it was sold out

whether thats true or not, i have no idea

I think the Family section will have sold out quickly - not alot of people would want to pay £28 for a kid to go to the game

So by that reasoning - i think the tickets that will be left will £35 ones

I know the club may be delaying some important info - but at the same time, if they had a general sale, Smeltic fans would buy the tickets and the club would be berated for that too