Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Did you get a choice of what type/price of tickets?

Tickets still available in all sections, but is difiicult to get seats together in singing section. I plucked for South stand anyway as is best view! We only get to go to a scottish cup final every 20 years so decided to splash out so as to get 4 seats together with good view! Can pay over the phone and collect within 24 hours.

Just got a call from the club telling me I have been successful in the ballot. Now got my 4 tickets for the final! They said they have sold approx 11,000 as of today so plenty still left!

Out of sheer curiosity, do you have any idea why they 'selected' you? Tell us a little bit about yourself rolleyes.gif

While I am now sorted for tickets, I would quite like to be one of the ones receiving a phone call, I would would like to think I am one of the ones who 'fits the bill' as it were.

Out of sheer curiosity, do you have any idea why they 'selected' you? Tell us a little bit about yourself rolleyes.gif

While I am now sorted for tickets, I would quite like to be one of the ones receiving a phone call, I would would like to think I am one of the ones who 'fits the bill' as it were.

Sure, I was a sesaon ticket holder for close to 10 years up until last year when due to work and family, I only go to half the home games now and pay at the gate. I was at all the European home games the last 3 years and both this year's semi finals as well as matches all ticket matcehs against the Old Firm. Also registered user on the website. So all in all, they have had my details on file for a while now!

• Like 1

I was down the ticket office earlier to get info about the ballot - panicking as I'm of to Portugal tomoro!

I was told the ballot was happening later in week & would be phoned & e-mailed if successful!

Fingers crossed!

edit - also st holder last year....

Did they ask you any questions like "Who is the assistant manager at Motherwell?", "Who scored the goal v Odense in Denmark?" or "What is the sponsor on top of the South Stand?" to make sure you were a Well fan as opposed to a mhank? :whistling:

Did they ask you any questions like "Who is the assistant manager at Motherwell?", "Who scored the goal v Odense in Denmark?" or "What is the sponsor on top of the South Stand?" to make sure you were a Well fan as opposed to a mhank? :whistling:

Nothing like that! It looks as though if they have you on file from having bought tickets before, whether Season ticekts or Euro tickets or semi final ticekts, or even if they have ever asked you for your details at the ticket office at any point, you will be in with a good chance of getting cup final tickets. There are still 5,000 left! They might even check your email address against those who are registered on the main site.

Chris McCart, Jamie Murphy, Zoom, No.

Easy :rolleyes:

The club have done this the right way IMO. It's easy enough for Celtic, their season ticket holders will easily outnumber their ticket allocation so a ST ballot is all they need. We are in a different position and the club have a difficult job trying to prioritise ticket sales and make sure that sales to non-ST holders go to genuine fans as tickets will be like gold dust for Shellic fans.

Spot on. Communication could have been a bit better but thats all. The club rightly wants to avoid a completey open sale. Maybe an idea for those who have obtained tickets outwith the ballot to withdraw giving fellow fans a better chance of obtaining one. That would make the club's life a bit easier too. Association members like myself have been rightly asked to hand in ST vouchers to prevent someone getting a double allocation.

Dave not sure how we're meant to withdraw from the ballot without causing the club more work unless youmean just say no thanks to any offers if successful

And I really don't get point of handing in vouchers to the association, surely you just leave it in your book and don't use it?

Just got an e-mail from the Club advising cup final tickets can be bought with new season tickets up till half four tomorrow, which suggests I've not been successful in the ballot.

No it doesn't it's simply a marketing email with a final push trying to sell season tickets on the back of guaranteed cup tickets