Cup Final Tickets

Taff

+1 to hearing nothing back.

Annoying thing is last two semi's I bought tickets at Hampden so no name had to be given. Have had a season ticket in past (last season) as well as going to Europe and the home games so hopefully they don't just look at the semi final

But yeah I'm fairly nervous

I'm guessing when the club say it is very unlikely there will be a general sale, the amount of tickets left roughly equates to the numbers entered in the ballot.

Assuming not all ballot entries will still be required then everyone who wants one should be ok for a ticket.

Although I've heard fuck all and I'm starting to brick it.

I'm still waiting on the ballot to.

The lack of communication from the club on the ballot is a joke. I've never seen so many regulars at Fir Park sweating about getting all the tickets they need. I can't believe that people who went along to the semi final are struggling on getting a seat for the final.

From the official....

The Cup Final Supporter Ballot is well underway as fans who applied for tickets are currently being contacted by club staff.

Fans should be aware that process, via telephone and email, is still on-going and may take until the end of this week and into the beginning of next.

Chief Executive Leeann Dempster said, “We’ve had a few concerned fans getting in touch but making contact with several thousand people can be a lengthy process so don’t panic.

“We would anticipate the tickets to be sold out by the middle of next week meaning it is unlikely that there will be any general sale of tickets.”

guys - i know its easier said than done - but if you are a genuine fan, then you will get a ticket.

no doubt the club will be going through a manual verification process, where they are cross checking the details

people have already stated that they have applied for tickets through the ballot as an insurance policy and i guess there are thousands of these requests, so it will take time.

i'll be very surprised if there is anyone who REALLY wants to go, doesnt get a ticekt

Think you're probably right weesacs but I'm sure you'd be bricking it in our position as well. I just really hope they cross reference back to Semi's/Europe and past Season Ticket holders cos no doubt there will be a lot of tims/neutrals in the ballot which is why I'm feeling nervous

Think you're probably right weesacs but I'm sure you'd be bricking it in our position as well. I just really hope they cross reference back to Semi's/Europe and past Season Ticket holders cos no doubt there will be a lot of tims/neutrals in the ballot which is why I'm feeling nervous

i would like to think there would be some sort of cross reference being done mate so i would really hope all genuine well fans in the ballot will get a ticket. i never thought for a second after the joys of celebrating at hamden after the semi there would be a chance i would miss the final.im trying to stay positive but this whole waiting game is a nightmare

Probably shouldn't say this, but my mate went down this morning to check the score and was asked his name. They didn't have it on the system despite the fact he'd registered twice for the ballot. So they just sold him tickets there and then cos they had his name from previous games.

I then went down about an hour ago to check my name was on the system for the ballot, it was, I hadn't been selected yet but they just sold me tickets there and then.

** taps nose **

just heard, my mates brother who is a h*n!!!!!! got two tickets through the ballot!!! this is a F***ing joke..their obviously not cross refrencing with Well supporters who have bought tickets for home euro games/old scum games and cup games....i'm about to lose it!!!!!

just heard, my mates brother who is a h*n!!!!!! got two tickets through the ballot!!! this is a F***ing joke..their obviously not cross refrencing with Well supporters who have bought tickets for home euro games/old scum games and cup games....i'm about to lose it!!!!!

fucking knew it would be random. load of shite motherwell

fucking knew it would be random. load of shite motherwell

I wouldn't believe half of the stories about mates of mates cousins getting tickets. There might not be a general sale, but I'd still be very surprised if there aren't enough tickets for the folks in the ballot who haven't already got one.

Certainly no cross refrencing going on mate, it appears to be totally random. I know quite a few folk who entered the ballot and have tickets now, sad to report a few rangers fans in amongst them. A mate of mine got 4 and he has been to like 3 games in the past few years, a work colleague who NEVER attends games got 6, my wife who doesn't attend games got drawn out as well. I'm just glad I'm sorted now because I haven't heard a peep from MFC regarding my ballot entry, quite annoyed in the sense that if I didn't get my ticket I would miss out, I think only games I have missed this season is ICT an St Johnstone away.

I got told today that there is definitely not going to be general sale.

There are a few thousand more names in the ballot than tickets.

I know most of you will choose not to believe me as usual but iv not been wrong once yet with my ticket information .

This time however i really do hope my source is wrong for the sake of fellow well fans but i doubt it.

I got told today that there is definitely not going to be general sale.

There are a few thousand more names in the ballot than tickets.

I know most of you will choose not to believe me as usual but iv not been wrong once yet with my ticket information .

This time however i really do hope my source is wrong for the sake of fellow well fans but i doubt it.

There *may* be a few thousand more names in the ballot than tickets, but I'd bet a significant portion are fans who now have a ticket and won't be accepting the offer.

Even then, I'd question over subscription running into the thousands.

would people gee it a rest! Everyone will be fine, if you don't have a ticket yet and haven't put your name in the ballot you obviously don't want one! Yes there will be a few gers fans in but I doubt very very very much that it will stop anyone getting a ticket.

People booking flights and moaning about waiting til last minute just book your flight for gods sake, or would that mean you had nothing to moan about?

come on mate nobodys gonna go booking flights now if theres a chance theyll no get a cup final ticket thats hardly moaning for no reason

My mate, who is a Celtic fan, got 4 tickets yesterday. 3 for his kind and he's giving me the other one. Has been to Fir Park once in a decade(In the Celtic end)

Ideal , youll be able to supply the seat numbers then

would people gee it a rest! People booking flights and moaning about waiting til last minute just book your flight for gods sake, or would that mean you had nothing to moan about?

Thats a nonsense. People MIGHT no get a ticket cos the system hasn't actually registered their ballot entry, or the Well end becomes full of first timers and Old Firm fans.

Let's see you buy a travel ticket for £100+ when the club can't even tell you if or when you're getting a ticket and it seems to be completely random. If there are genuine fans who do not get a ticket, there will be an outrage and rightly so.