Cup Final Tickets

Taff

please help i am looking to see if anyone has a spare ticket for the south stand . i have 2 but need 3 the area i am in is p3 row p seat 77.

i know its a long shot but i would take one anywhere in the south stand or if someone was wanting to buy these 2 then i would hopefully take 3 from the ballot.

once again help

Ballot tickets aren't necessarily next to each other mate

Got my email from the club earlier tonite, my 2 tickets are ready for collection. The email said that only tickets available now were for the west stand. As I have already got my ticket & my dad isn't going now, I will be putting them back in the ballot , so some other well fan who hasn't got there's yet, can get them. Come on ye well.

We need to cut the club some slack here folks. There are very few on here who know exactly what is going on and a lot is down to rumour and speculation. Right now I wouldn't want to be working in the club office. It'll be a thankless task.

Its not a big office and the staff will be dealing with invoices, wages, sponsors, tickets for this weekend's game, premises work, the press, bus companies, players, arranging meetings, players contract negotiations, SFA appeals in fact a whole host of administrative matters and oh................. cup final ticket distribution. The small staff will be trawling through thousands of applications as fast as they can. They'll be interrupted by personal callers and phone callers complaining that their pie wasn't hot enough at last night's game. Then there will be the abuse.

They'll be making phone call after phone call. Some applicants will be out and have no answering machine. Some applicant's lines will be constantly engaged because their wife/husband is on the phone to their relatives & friends. Some will have given wrong numbers. Thats the reality.

Yes, there will have been mistakes but not as many as is being made out here. No one's perfect. After all that I sincerely hope that every genuine Well fan gets a ticket. Its understandable that some of you are bricking it at the thought of missing out.

One more thing - once everything has settled down I'd like Leeann Dempster to come on this board and summarise for us the problems that she and her staff have faced in organising and administering the ballot. That'll redress the balance somewhat.

Granted its a small office and there is a lot to do but the whole thing has been a shambles from the start. If they had just given the ST holders their tickets in exchange for voucher and then put any tickets left on general sale this would all have been sorted. But in true MFC fashion they do their best to make a simple task difficult.. :nod:

1. Why did they make everybody fill out application forms FFS, most of the info on them is bullshit, they were never checked.

2. Making people register for a ballot is nonsense, just sell the feckin tickets from FP or town centre unit.

Just as well we only get to a major final every 20 years or so, its about all they can handle.

Quite simply the organisation and more specifically the communications from the club around the ballot is a disgrace.

As one still not so patiently waiting for the call ,I feel perfectly justified in making that statement.

I also feel sorry for the overworked office staff who are always friendly and helpful when I deal with them but have a real issue with the way the executive within the club have handled this . They appear to have neither prepared for or resourced the ballot prior to making the decision to hold one. I dont think too many people on here would have been suprised when it turned out we couldnt delver it effectively

Whilst I treat most of the info posted on here as dubious with regard to Old firm fans getting tickets whilst we all wait about. I think we were, and still are, entitled to clear communications from the Club on how the ballot was being organised and the criteria for awarding tickets.

We were asked if we had previously held season ticket - I did for many years. My simple question to the club ,has it been used in the selection process ?

I had to provide my details when purchasing tickets for the semi - question to the club has this info been used in the selection process.

The club have turned what should have been a celebration of success for all motherwell fans into a negative for a large percentage. I think they have been extremely misguided to alienate a large section of regular support who do not happen to be season ticket holders.

I have attended games at firpark for nearly 40 years , was there in 91 but seems someone who knows a season ticket holder can havea ticket - even if they never go to another well game .

Its a simple request - can someone from the club explain how the tickets are being allocated. If they feel unable to - how about telling us why they cannot explain.

• Like 1

Quite simply the organisation and more specifically the communications from the club around the ballot is a disgrace.

As one still not so patiently waiting for the call ,I feel perfectly justified in making that statement.

I also feel sorry for the overworked office staff who are always friendly and helpful when I deal with them but have a real issue with the way the executive within the club have handled this . They appear to have neither prepared for or resourced the ballot prior to making the decision to hold one. I dont think too many people on here would have been suprised when it turned out we couldnt delver it effectively

Whilst I treat most of the info posted on here as dubious with regard to Old firm fans getting tickets whilst we all wait about. I think we were, and still are, entitled to clear communications from the Club on how the ballot was being organised and the criteria for awarding tickets.

We were asked if we had previously held season ticket - I did for many years. My simple question to the club ,has it been used in the selection process ?

I had to provide my details when purchasing tickets for the semi - question to the club has this info been used in the selection process.

The club have turned what should have been a celebration of success for all motherwell fans into a negative for a large percentage. I think they have been extremely misguided to alienate a large section of regular support who do not happen to be season ticket holders.

I have attended games at firpark for nearly 40 years , was there in 91 but seems someone who knows a season ticket holder can havea ticket - even if they never go to another well game .

Its a simple request - can someone from the club explain how the tickets are being allocated. If they feel unable to - how about telling us why they cannot explain.

I 100% percentage agree with this. I'm in a group of 7 going together who still don't have tickets. All 7 of us have held season tickets in the past, but none of us do now due to cost, work, other commitments, etc. We still make many games, and I have only missed 7 home games this year, and the Scottish Cup semi final as I had something else on that day - still managed to watch it.

All 7 of us applied in the ballot for a seperate amount of tickets. I went with 7, my dad 5, my brother 4, my cousin 5, etc, etc so that we would have best opportunity to get tickets. Not one of us has heard a peep from the club!

I am running two buses from Shotts, and as it stands just now everyone on the bus just now has a ticket apart from our group!!

I do appreciate that this is a hectic process for a club our size, by in my eyes, the situation my group is in is nothing short of a complete and utter disgrace. We have contacted the club on various occassions and been told we "should be OK, it just takes time." People on my bus are going to their first Motherwell game of the season and have tickets, yet fans who between us have pumped well over £2000 this year alone with tickets for games get nothing!

I think one of the executives needs to come out and explain this debacle. But in the mean time I'm still stuck here with full panic mode on because of the unfair, illogical, chaotic ticket sales process! Either way I know my dad plans on writing a very strong letter to the club, and if we don't manage to get tickets for the final or have to get tickets split up all over Hampden, then I think it's fair to say that the club will have scared off 7 loyal fans.

• Like 1

If your names on the ballot and you pop into fir park you will most likely get your tickets.

anyone who are able to get to fir park or phone them and haven't yet cant want the tickets bad enough.

If for some reason you cant get to fir park or phone them,

pm me your details and i will ring them for you and let you know where you stand with the tickets. :cheers:

• Like 1

If your names on the ballot and you pop into fir park you will most likely get your tickets.

anyone who are able to get to fir park or phone them and haven't yet cant want the tickets bad enough.

If for some reason you cant get to fir park or phone them,

pm me your details and i will ring them for you and let you know where you stand with the tickets. :cheers:

My uncle is popping in today mate to see what can be sorted out. He was in on Monday and they told him the ballot hadn't started yet even though two of his mate had got a call which prompted him to pop in. I think today he will be being somewhat more forth right in his request!

I've phoned many times (got through twice) and was told ballot is still ongoing. My cousin and brother were told the same. Appreciate your offer though!

I 100% percentage agree with this. I'm in a group of 7 going together who still don't have tickets. All 7 of us have held season tickets in the past, but none of us do now due to cost, work, other commitments, etc. We still make many games, and I have only missed 7 home games this year, and the Scottish Cup semi final as I had something else on that day - still managed to watch it.

I do appreciate that this is a hectic process for a club our size, by in my eyes, the situation my group is in is nothing short of a complete and utter disgrace. We have contacted the club on various occassions and been told we "should be OK, it just takes time." People on my bus are going to their first Motherwell game of the season and have tickets, yet fans who between us have pumped well over £2000 this year alone with tickets for games get nothing!

I think one of the executives needs to come out and explain this debacle. But in the mean time I'm still stuck here with full panic mode on because of the unfair, illogical, chaotic ticket sales process! Either way I know my dad plans on writing a very strong letter to the club, and if we don't manage to get tickets for the final or have to get tickets split up all over Hampden, then I think it's fair to say that the club will have scared off 7 loyal fans.

if you get 7 tickets together i will be very surprised

out of the 7 of you, do none of you know anyone who has a season ticket who could have helped you out? i find that hard to believe

i'm still 100% behind the club in how they have TRIED to do this, if there was a general sale, even more people would be moaning about not getting tickets and how x amount of mhankies got in before them

i do agree that the club should come on here and say their piece, but even if they do that, there will still be folk who want to slaughter them - so can you really blame them for not doing so?

I emailed the club last night and got a reply saying that I would be contacted by close of business today if I'm succesful.

Not fucking looking good................

If I were you, and I was able to, I'd take a walk down to the ground today and ask about your tickets.

There's been reports of people popping in to inquire and getting tickets there & then.

Unfortunately, Fir Park is a bit of a hoof from the Isle of Bute.

i'm still 100% behind the club in how they have TRIED to do this, if there was a general sale, even more people would be moaning about not getting tickets and how x amount of mhankies got in before them

i do agree that the club should come on here and say their piece, but even if they do that, there will still be folk who want to slaughter them - so can you really blame them for not doing so?

Agree with this. There was never going to be a 'best' way to do this, just a 'least shite' way. A general sale would have been a disaster.

FWIW, I've still not heard from the ticket office. I managed to get a couple of tickets from a mate but still waiting to be contacted as is another mate.