Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Aye did that an oor ago and after listening to messages about games that have already been played, it ends with a cheery GOODBYE :wallbash:

if its possible you should get yourself to the ticket office mate youd stand a decent chance of getting sold tickets there and then i know a few folk that done that

Absolutely valid point you have but being away I knew I was having to rely on the fishal ballot.

Time yet for this Dosser to be there here's hoping, having said that..........embdy got 2 tickets fur South Stand?

Mcguru i have sent you a pm. If you want southstand tickets pm me back

I had a couple of Rangers fans behind me in the 91 Cup Final. They spent the second half commenting on how for all Ally Maxwell was producing some heroics he was no Chris Woods. Slightly boring to listen to for one half and the whole of extra time but apart from that no harm done.

To balance the books I had a couple of friends who were Celtic fans come along with me to the Borussia Dortmund Euro game. If they are genuine football fans I don't see a problem.

I had a couple of Rangers fans behind me in the 91 Cup Final. They spent the second half commenting on how for all Ally Maxwell was producing some heroics he was no Chris Woods. Slightly boring to listen to for one half and the whole of extra time but apart from that no harm done.

To balance the books I had a couple of friends who were Celtic fans come along with me to the Borussia Dortmund Euro game. If they are genuine football fans I don't see a problem.

Exactly. If there was going to be a section of Rangers fans waving Union Jacks and singing "We Arra Peepul" then I could understand issues and I despise Rangers as much as the next man, but if there are Rangers fans going to the game to support Motherwell then I fail to see the problem. The vast majority of the support are still going to be Motherwell fans anyway. My mate is a Rangers die-hard but is coming along in a group of 19 'Well fans to support Motherwell and enjoy the day.

Putting aside the panic stations over our ticket allocation, threads about how we're probably going to lose, issues with Rangers fans being in our end, issues with Celtic fans being in our end, fears that Motherwell fans will sing anti-Lennon songs, greeting over the way we're overlooked in the press, arguments over standing/sitting in your own/another seat - is anyone actually just looking forward to the Scottish Cup final or am I the only one?! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I have a mate coming whos a Rangers fan, with Motherwell as his 'wee' team. To be fair to him he used to be Amber the bear at Fir Park, hes been to all our Euro games, seen Motherwell away in Aberdeen and Stenraer and been to more home games at Fir Park this season than the boy who has the season ticket next to me. He ain't into all this Union flag nonsence and always wears his kilt to games like this so he'll fit in just fine.

could anyone who has collected tickets for family/friends etc tell me if you need any proof of purchase etc to do so?

ive payed for my ticket through the email and the moneys been debited but i was never sent a receipt so im just wondering because my old mans going down to collect the ticket tomorrow as i cant get down to fir park?

I won't know what wan it'll be

We'll have two spanish dudes and a dutchman tae!?

Aye, it's the Motherwell Foreign Legion. Although Marcos and Alex of the Motherwell Armada were at Inverness away and the CIS Cup Semi against Rangers so they're veterans by now... :whistling:

Reading this is so infuriating. I have been a season ticket holder for the past 5 seasons but couldnt afford this years one and my wife has been one for the past 2 seasons and couldnt afford this one. We both entered the ballot for 4 tickets and have heard nothing at all since. Yet so many folk who entered it later / dont even support the club are getting tickets?!

GRRRRR!

E-mail from the club today and just picked up my tickets from the office late afternoon. Means my family can all sit together now. However, I've 2 of the £35 tickets spare that I'd scrounged from a mate last week in case I was unsuccessful in the ballot. If a true well supporter is in need contact me. I live in central Motherwell and have the 2 spare tickets in the house.

Punk in drublic, if u or ur mates r successful in the ballot now u shld help pete or one of the many other true claret and Amber fans that r struggling. Me and ma old man knocked back tickets cos ma mate had already been successful in the ballot. If I knew then what a knew now about the old firm taking our tickets I would have snapped them up and gave them to the true Well fans. Scandalous

I have one spare ticket for the BT south stand section P2. The cost of said ticket is £35.

PM me if interested. I will have a few Well questions to ensure you are a Well fan :evilgrin:

STILL have the spare ticket mentioned in the post above. Still many posters who have not heard from the club re ballot. PM me if interested........

Tickets are getting passed about, very effectively

but that doesnt really help those that are still waiting patiently

the club have asked in the past for us to work with them, this time they just cut off those that aren't season ticket holders and left them wondering

its not a pleasant place to be and I was none too happy I was one that was luckily seen alright by someone I've never met from on here (Cheers Jay ), even the club staff seemed quite surprised when they called me up about sponsorship but Alison put it right and I then helped others on the back of it.

It really didn't help my angst when I was getting feedback from family friends and colleagues who were securing tickets for shall we say those who could maybe only describe MFC as a secondary club, but were getting handfuls of tickets through season tickets holders

the 4 tickets per voucher particularly for all the freebie kids tickets really did send far too many tickets into general circulation before fans who pay their money into MFC were considered

• Like 1