Hearts Vs Motherwell 23/4/11

steelboy

Remember the time it was in their hands on the last day of the season @ Dens?

Remember the time they were clear out in front and they sacked Burley?

Remember the time they signed Kevin Kyle?

Remember that time they couldn't even afford to pay their players' wages?

Remember that time they couldn't afford to pay their players' bonuses?

Remember that other time they couldn't afford to play their players' wages?

etc.

Course, Romanovski is clearly taking a back seat these days as well.............

Romanov drops Kello

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov is reported to have instructed Jim Jefferies to leave goalkeeper Marian Kello following a string of what the Lithuanian perceived were disappointing performances. (Express)

If ever there was a reason NOT to join them, that's the very one.

At least we have been to the last day AND gone all the way more than your wee team :)

Burley? Who cares.

Kevin Kyle? Aye, was part of the team that took 31 points out of 33. When was the last time Munterwell did that? Or have they ever?

Case closed, but dont feel bad, your mother will still have you between her legs tonight :thumbup::drinks::yahoo:

you sound like your a daft wee boy fuck of ya jambo c**t

Haha. We'll pump you lot. Motherwell are overachievers every single year.

Well Done the Wee Ger - good that you recognise we do so every year :cheers:

For what it's worth, it fair pisses me off that the Squirm overachieve every year as well by winning the league

MON RA DOSSERS

not alot of chat on this considering the game is tomorrow

not sure what to think, surprised me we got a result the last time considering we played a "weakened" team - our bubble has to burst soon, and so does their bad run

hope its not tomorrow and fingers crossed for a 2-1 well win

Maurice Ross and Este or Pollock to score their first goals for the club!!

"in yer gorgie slums"

I'm currently sitting with a Jambos fan so I'll not say anything too bad about them but I reckon Kello is their biggest asset, and if he's not there, then its in the bag for the 'Well. Me and my Jam tart mate will be watching it together in the library tomorrow when we should be studying for our finals....

:thumbup:

How come its £15 for an under 18 in the roseburn stand in the motherwell end but £11 for an under 18 in the roseburn stand for the hearts end????

It was also £11 for an under 18 the last time we played but not this time??

Tickets for tynecastle have been dodgily priced the past few times ive been. They've been advertised on the website as £11 concessions then when ye get there theyre £15. I asked about it last time when i got there n he said 'oh sorry the website's broke' or somethin. Dirty bastarts. But aye, i mustve done some jedi mind trick cause he gave me it for £11 anyway. B-)

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

snapback.pngfoghorn, on Apr 23 2010, 10:53 PM, said:

Intae these Hearts Bams tomorrow and most 'Well fans will be right behind Craig and the boys - remember all the good times like beatin the Celtic in the cup semi, the final itself, Fitzy's goal in CIS semi final, Skippy Sunday, James McFadden, Andy Russell and Tizer the dug, Dixie Deans, Joe Wark, gubbin Spurs, Jumbo Muir, Mio's goal at Easter road, Davie Cooper, promotion at Forfar, Gary McAllister, Stevie Kirk savin a pen at Tynecastle, pie & apint post match in the Cooper, POTY dances in The Garrion, game called off because of wind at Arbroath, beating Coventry away, Willie Pettigrew, Bobby Russell roundin Ginsburg, the caravan at the bottom of the hill at Knowetop end, Katovice (whole game), John Goldthorpe, macaroon bars and spearmint gum, fir park club under the stand, Jackie McInally, spoilin Gers title party, Colin O'Neils semi goal celebration,Keith McCrae 12 games unbeaten

'Mon the 'Well

Dortmund, Wullie McCallum, holding the Scottish cup wi Claret & Amber ribbons on it, Jim Hamiltons goal v Celtic, yer first autograph book, Nancy away trip, Tommy Coyne M'Lord, segregation, Doooogie, Van Der Gaag goalv Pars, Peter Marinello, the open toilet that looked out to the street, Luc Nijholt, Fir Park Cafe ice cream, Away days at Edinburgh - my lift awaits

These are a few of my favourite things.

'Mon the 'Well

Dug this out from last year.

'Mon the 'Well