Hearts Vs Motherwell 23/4/11

steelboy

What a comeback Motherwell, just back in, heart is still racing! Amazing fight shown in the second half, could've won it but 3-3 will do nicely.

Saunders came off just at the right time, he was having an unusually bad one and McCall saved him just in time. The penalty was stonewall, and a stupid one to give away. That's not to say Collum called anything else right, that guy is a clueless bastard and was doing his best to ruin the game. Some of the cards shown were baffling, and so were some of the ones that weren't shown. Terrible decisions given both ways; shouldn't get another game this season.

Sutton was electric and Murphy and Jeffers threatened on the break every time, if we'd taken a few more chances it would've been a famous win but another terrific comeback was enough for me! Proud to be a well fan!

Great fightback, Well done the lads. cheers.gif Got to disagree with some posters on here. Want to win All games that are left. Whatever the Old Firm do between now and the end of the season i couldn't care less about. Feckin dying to beat Rangers next week and would love to go into the last game knowing even a draw could feck Celtic for the league, They'd shit themselvesyes.gif The Final is a one off game that takes care of its self, lets just make the fans of the four teams we've left to play, hurt as much as those jambos todaydrinks.gif

Outstanding fight and commitment to battle back today . Great attitude McCall has built into the boys that might , just might lead us to glory in the final .As long as we go for it there is plenty of goals in this team .Majstorovic , Loovens etc. will struggle to cope with Murphy and Sutts if we are direct and attack minded .

Feels great to be a 'Well fan just now . Mon ra Dossers !

heard the first half on the radio but couldn't listen to the second half until 15 minutes to go. Thanks to the wonderful BBC commentary I didn't find out what the score was until there was 5 minutes left to play.

The there was John Sutton and I went nuts!!! luckily I was sitting at a set of traffic lights and only manage to scare the guy behind me.

can't wait to see the highlights

heard the first half on the radio but couldn't listen to the second half until 15 minutes to go. Thanks to the wonderful BBC commentary I didn't find out what the score was until there was 5 minutes left to play.

The there was John Sutton and I went nuts!!! luckily I was sitting at a set of traffic lights and only manage to scare the guy behind me.

can't wait to see the highlights

Just saw them on SSN, didn't show the foul for the penalty but still fairly sure it was one. The second Hearts goal was embarrassing, Saunders just let Skacel walk by him. Third one was as easy a header as it looked from the other end of the park. Sutty's movement for both headers was fantastic, and a strong head to both. Hateley's free kick was dangerous looking, shades of his goal from the 6-6 game last year. Kello probably expected Sutton to get a touch to it so was left looking stupid when it went right in. MTW

Superb, end to end 2nd half today, after a dire 1st half. I hope the highlights show Murphs booking, most comical yellow you will see all season! :doh:

When the 3rd went in, felt the same way as scorin the 1st last week, jumpin around like a loony on some random guy next to ya, what a feelin!! :yahoo:

Bring on the Rangers!!

Yeah, you get a sort perverse pleasure watching the celebrations of the other teamsafe in the knowledge that we come back, like 'Ha! 3-0 you think your going to win don't you?'

:thumbup:

Another good thing is when you read back match threads. The 6-6 game was priceless reading Hibs.net. This game is just as good on Jamboskickback - as is the thread on "why we will not beat Motherwell"

Another good thing is when you read back match threads. The 6-6 game was priceless reading Hibs.net. This game is just as good on Jamboskickback - as is the thread on "why we will not beat Motherwell"

just read through that thread on the jambo's kickback forum.

comedy gold. the boy Disco was gettin' fuckin' pelters..............only to be proved right.

Well fan in disguise I hope!

shower o' :wank:

Saunders had an absolute howler today but McCall did the right thing and replaced him at the right time. From what I saw of the penalty, it looked like one of those that is technically a foul but 99 times out of 100 would not be given. If that's given then there should be 5 penalties per game....mind you that is with C&A beer goggles on so I'll happily concede if wrong...

Either way, fantastic comeback in the second half and it looked like the longer we played, the more we'd score. John Sutton is my hero...and Murphy was different class today! Jonsson was lucky to stay on the park after taking Murphy out from behind...he should be thanking that useless arsehole of a ref for that!

Few Motherwell fans still celebrating through here... Working in the vicinity of Waverley Station at the moment and a few 'Well chants could be heard about quarter of an hour ago. The show firmly on the road, keep up the good work and make yourselves known - perked my shift up.

6-2 against Hibs, decided to leave, went to the bogs on the way out, 6-3, stayed.

3-0 against Hearts, decided to leave, went to the bogs on the way out, 3-1, stayed.

The lesson is always listen to your bladder.

• Like 5

At half time yesterday i was regretting my decision to go to Tynecastle but that comeback was immense and showed that the team now have a fighting spirit that we were severely lacking in January/February. Credit to McCall he's turned things round big time and we're playing some decent fitba.

The big turning point yesterday was Webster going off at half time and we looked like we could score every time in the second half going forward. The referee was horrendous, booking Murphy for the handball was a shocking decision. Ross coming on to replace Saunders was key to the comeback as well as he showed composure and experience where Saunders was lacking in it.

Hopefully we'll book our European spot next week by destroying the h**s. Mon the Well!!!