Who Would You Buy With Porter Money

Larky Mafia

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long term I'd sign Buzz, Shug and Maros on long term deals. In what remains of the transfer window I'd allow McGhee to sign the boy Webster, Don Cowie and a striker to replace Ports, maybe Gow on loan from Gers.

I agree with posts above, Klimpl and Smith on long term deals and bring Lappin back. All depends on how much of the reported £400,000 McGhee recieves to add to the squad.

Considering we couldn't afford a £50,000 player a wee while ago it will be interesting to see what he does with the money should he get a decent chunk.

Who would you buy or would you run with current personel until the summer :P

Kaka? :P

Could pay his wages for a few weeks with the £400k!

No seriously, I think tie up Buzz, Shuggie, and Klimpl and look to bring in a defender, midfielder and striker.

Defender - That boy webster or some loan deal for hot youngster from English side

Midfield - Would love to sign cowie but don't think we can compete with Watford who are sniffing, possibility of Lappin again?

Striker - Some experienced goal getter - Robbie Fowler is looking for a club, would do to end of the season?! :P

Just hope we bring in a few faces before transfer deadline to boost our chances this season.

Kaka? :P

Could pay his wages for a few weeks with the £400k!

No seriously, I think tie up Buzz, Shuggie, and Klimpl and look to bring in a defender, midfielder and striker.

Defender - That boy webster or some loan deal for hot youngster from English side

Midfield - Would love to sign cowie but don't think we can compete with Watford who are sniffing, possibility of Lappin again?

Striker - Some experienced goal getter - Robbie Fowler is looking for a club, would do to end of the season?! :P

Just hope we bring in a few faces before transfer deadline to boost our chances this season.

:P

Sorry mate but you must be having a laugh. Tokely's not a footballer. Big useless lump of shite!

do you all think he's that bad? You dont think he'd be any use to us at all?

As a side note we could nip in and get one or two caley players before butcher gets his feet under the table, even if they are on a pre contract, or are none of them worth a gamble?

Really don't rate Tokely at all and I don't think he'd get anywhere near our first team.

The best players at Caley were/are Cowie and Black IMO and to be honest, I probably wouldn't bother with any of the rest.

I'd take Dougie Imrie if we got a good price - but had a few injury problems last few seasons. Would take Tokely as back up and nothing more - but wouldn't pay for him! Think Cowie is a terrific we player!