Who Would You Buy With Porter Money

Larky Mafia

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see sol cambells contract is up at the end of the season and it doesnt look like hes going to be offerd a new deal,hes 34 but would still be great for us.

I would use ports money to tie down shug,buzz and klimple on long term deals and sign webster on loan till big sol arrives in the summer. :wacko:

Some of what your on please. Hes on about 80 grand a week or something.

Some of what your on please. Hes on about 80 grand a week or something.

More like 100k + appearance fee, Only reason he took the move was due to them matching his wages.

Also, the more money that gets quoted for Porter the worse it is.

Any clubs selling to us will hold out for more money the more its Claimed we sell Porter for.

This is totaly off topic but. . . . .i hear that rangers are supposed to be getting sold for pennies and i mean pennies by Mr Murry.

Lets buy them instead of players. we could farm big BOB back to them and get boyd and such likes ;)

Get them set up as our feeder outfit? :O

Liam Miller has just moved to that little known West London outfit QPR has he not?

Have to say, I'm rather ignorant about anything involving his career since he left Sunderland, wee traitorous cock. Aye, I'm still bitter.

I just knew he was hardly setting the world alight in England, but he'd do a job in the SPL.

Have to say, I'm rather ignorant about anything involving his career since he left Sunderland, wee traitorous cock. Aye, I'm still bitter.

I just knew he was hardly setting the world alight in England, but he'd do a job in the SPL.

He left you to move onto a bigger club, the taste of your own medicine stinks doesn't it!!

It's not that, fair play to him for getting his 'dream move' and all, but he left us after years of injuries, with us looking after him, then half a season of playing and he's on his way. Left a sour taste in the mouth ;)

Liam Miller has just moved to that little known West London outfit QPR has he not?

After their takeover, they now have massive spending power. Bernie Ecclestone, Flavio Briatore and Lakshmi Mittal (5th richest man in the world) are now on board (no pun intended).

Premiership in a few seasons methinks.

Because I don't rate Gary Teale. And we've quite enough right wingers I don't really rate at the moment. That's why I personally don't want Gary Teale at Fir Park. Just my opinion, mind...

I don't really rate Teale either at international level but we are playing a good deal below that most weeks!

And his record at Fir Park is pretty good as I remember!

sorry to get onto the guy but he is pretty shockin, a poor mans lee mculloch. i would cringe everytime i saw his name in the scotland lineup, always back derbys opponent when i see him on the teamsheet, although we have had success with bringing derby rejects to fir park aka big boab ;)