Cup Final Parties?

TvTotherwell

Anyone got anything special lined up pre or post cup final day.

few of my mates have been talking about it, we're heading out for a slap up dinner then a few drinks and plenty 'Well chat on the Friday night.

and major party after we lift the cup, or worst case . . . . . . . . . another season in Europe, highly doubt the latter will happen.

For those planning their 1st Cup Final, where ever you go, what ever you do ........... Enjoy.

I can still remember very vividly everything about that weekend in 1991, (the party at Davie McCune's on the Friday, being too nervous to hold a pint pre-match on the Saturday and that fabulous Sunday), and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

:cheers:

Yip, the mrs is a big well fan so if e win i know I'm in for a long night of dirty sex.

Although she likes to pretend I'm Humphrey now and then so if we win i will defo be in for that.

• Like 1

For those planning their 1st Cup Final, where ever you go, what ever you do ........... Enjoy.

I can still remember very vividly everything about that weekend in 1991, (the party at Davie McCune's on the Friday, being too nervous to hold a pint pre-match on the Saturday and that fabulous Sunday), and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

:cheers:

i was nine, ealry night to bed in ma 'well strip :yahoo:

Yip, the mrs is a big well fan so if e win i know I'm in for a long night of dirty sex.

Although she likes to pretend I'm Humphrey now and then so if we win i will defo be in for that.

I'm currently converting my Mrs from a non footie watcher too a 'well fan, her first game was the semi, (great idea now )

she did point out mr McHugh was handsome in the warm up . . . .but dont think i could deal with the fact he's 10 years younger than me and he'd probs be into her if they met on a night out.

yeah, I'm thinking about it too. But how come they cannae have it in the cooper suite / jack daniels / electric bar instead of Dalziel Studios? :unsure:

I think its pretty cheap to rent, so that may be why. Heard good stuff about the place, I've been told the drink is cheap-ish as well. Don't know if if the latter is true though.

yeah, I'm thinking about it too. But how come they cannae have it in the cooper suite / jack daniels / electric bar instead of Dalziel Studios? :unsure:

I would presume the club will attempting to cash in hospitality package wise on the Cup Final the following day and will be keeping the decks clear the day/night before it to allow them to prepare.

Mind they had the marquee thing on the pitch in 1991? Just this time they'll have the Cooper as an additional area for them as well as the Centenary suite.