Your Pre-Cup Final Plans

Rory Bellows

I guess it looks like the majority of the support will be leaving from FP, JD's and on loads of buses from around the place.....anyone goin into town before the game?

I live in Ayrshire so if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket I'll be heading into town. Dont know what pubs are likely to be busy with Well fans but presume Shawlands/Battlefield Rd will be preferred given where we are seated.

Expecting around 15 well fans at my flat in battlefield at 11am on Saturday the 21st for rolls n sausage and a cargo. Hopefully unlike our last 2 semi's at Hampden, there wont be any whiteys before the game.

Tickets priced at a fiver.......

• Like 1

Meeting in Pub in Wishaw for opening time, then 12 of us picked up by Limo at 12, chilled carry outs and party stuff organised, :cheers: Dropped off at Hampden, then Limo back after the game, if we win i will probably get home by Monday morning

how much it costing for the limo ?

Will be JD's bound for me. A few shandys, nowt much as want to be reasonably sober for the game for a few reasons

1. Don't want to have to go for a pish to often

2. Want to remember the game and atmos with a lightly clouded memory

3. Don't want to get the Jail for abusing the bastards in the green and grey hoops.

Get a singsong then jump on the bus to the game.

Getting my dad up to my flat off Great Western Road, getting a cargo for the weekend, and getting the build-up started on Friday afternoon.

Getting up Saturday for a cheeky fry up, few cans, and round on the tube and train. Going to be an immense well fan lad weekend.

Edited by StipeIsGod

Were booked into to stay at the campanille hotel in glasgow,Its by theatreland im led to believe,How far away from hampden is that and which pubs to you advise us to go?

The campanile is at the secc! Will prob need to get train to

Hampden!

Whats the secc mate? And is the train station far?

SECC is Scottish Exibition and conference centre, on the Clyde it has its own station but you would need to change trains at Glasgow central, its only 2 stops. From here you can get the train to mount Florida, which is the nearest station to Hampden. To be honest if there are a couple of you the best option is a taxi, its only about 3 miles

SECC is Scottish Exibition and conference centre, on the Clyde it has its own station but you would need to change trains at Glasgow central, its only 2 stops. From here you can get the train to mount Florida, which is the nearest station to Hampden. To be honest if there are a couple of you the best option is a taxi, its only about 3 miles

Cheers mate,I think were hoping to be up there for around 10am on the saturday and hopefully throw our gear into the hotel then straight on the ale so cant wait for it.

Anyone know if there will be any sort of segregation in the pubs near Hampden? I think maybe the Mountford has done this in the past(???) Presumably the likes of Clockwork and Church on the Hill will be hoaching with Tims :(

Not so sure, Clockwork and COTH are on the 'Motherwell' side of hampden. Keep in mind that there will also be 16,000 odd well fans about the area too so we will not be as out numbered as usual.

Brekkie and booze party at mine from 9am on cup final day! If anyone wants to turn up PM me for my address....oh aye and bring a carry oot too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's no coincidence that I'm getting my internet upgraded on Wednesday so, hopfeully, I'll be able to take advantage of a high quality stream.

So plan will be a couple of rolls and square sausage for breakfast. Not too exciting, but can't wait.

Start on friday, order chinese meal, Steelman1991 coming to mine to stay, neighbour coming in, relations also coming, few ciders and then a singsong, got to get our voices ready for hampden. Saturday, rolls on bacon, 15 of us down to the cooper for opening time, and more singing, what more can we ask for apart from a 'well victory.:cheers: Super 'well :yahoo: