Your Pre-Cup Final Plans

Rory Bellows

Meeting the poster formerly known as The Missus fresh off the train on Friday, dinner at Mushtaqs, then meeting the old boy on the train Saturday en route to the Montford, where we will be joined by Andy's Da' fresh off a plane from Tunbridge Wells, then hook up with the guys who are getting the supporters bus in.

Few shandies in there, the game, then a few more shandies before we head back to Motherwell to see the cup.

:cheers::drinks:

Back home to Carluke on Friday night, down to see if Dougie Arnott is serving in the Thackit, few beers with mates.

Down to my mates for breakfast on Saturday then Dixie Dean's old pub is opening the function room at 10.45am on the Saturday. Listen to some tunes, catch p with some old friends.

Bus to the ground.

Then who knows......

All the best to everyone going

Quiet Friday night, no sleep, then 10:07 train fae Larky.

40 of us booked into Church on Hill, then Hampden to see us win the cup.

Plans for after that are futile.

Moan Well.

I've got about 20 people coming to my flat in the morning for a cargo then we will head up to Church on the Hill bout 1ish. Think it will be jumping up there, I've heard its well fans only on saturday. I think the police will be parking unofficial buses on Langside Road which is just behind the vicky and beside the COTH, could be a good place to commence a mass march to the stadium???

• Like 1

Friday night, everyone from The Tayside and Fife MST are heading to wee Rhones hoose for drinks and some "nibbles" (the nibbles bit sounds interesting!!). :evilgrin:

Great that we've got custody of the Scottish Cup, which incidentally has claret and amber ribbons on as we speak. Special thanks to Karen for decking out the cup in our colours.

I'm sure someone can post up our pre-match celebrations on Friday.

Picked up 10.30 by bus before heading into a club for a few drinks, before the big one at Hampden.

Hope the rain holds off on Saturday or The Scottish Cup will turn into a tin foil, ribbon and cardboard mess.

Any chance someone can start a new thread and for all fans to post up pics of "Well Fans" celebrating us getting to the final.

Enjoy the experience everyone.

working until 21.00 on Friday I won't do much that evening

not sure if I'll get any sleep

make my final countdown post

check in with my mate and confirm final arrangements to meet up

try not to watch the clock

pick the top I'm going to wear (either John Sutton top (wore that to the semi) or my o'donnel top)

go to my local deli for lunch (scrabbled eggs it become a tradition for big games)

paint face

head to hampden

meet up with mates

paint a few faces

head into the hampden

make lots of noise

and then ...........

Friday night, everyone from The Tayside and Fife MST are heading to wee Rhones hoose for drinks and some "nibbles" (the nibbles bit sounds interesting!!). :evilgrin:

Great that we've got custody of the Scottish Cup, which incidentally has claret and amber ribbons on as we speak. Special thanks to Karen for decking out the cup in our colours.

I'm sure someone can post up our pre-match celebrations on Friday.

Picked up 10.30 by bus before heading into a club for a few drinks, before the big one at Hampden.

Hope the rain holds off on Saturday or The Scottish Cup will turn into a tin foil, ribbon and cardboard mess.

Any chance someone can start a new thread and for all fans to post up pics of "Well Fans" celebrating us getting to the final.

Enjoy the experience everyone.

Looking forward to Rhona's party. Start of a beltin weekend. What's the gen on the "nibbles"?:popcorn: