Your Pre-Cup Final Plans

Rory Bellows

I've tried searching for it but cannae find the original post but can anyone point me in the direction of the details of the amatuer footie club/ bowling club offering beer and BBQ to Well fans. It might be handy for some friends taking their kids to the match. Is anyone else planning on going there ?

I've tried searching for it but cannae find the original post but can anyone point me in the direction of the details of the amatuer footie club/ bowling club offering beer and BBQ to Well fans. It might be handy for some friends taking their kids to the match. Is anyone else planning on going there ?

Giffnock north club i think this was

I was wondering, if we win the cup, is there anythin special happening at night or is the whole of motherwell just gonna be a party? I've never been out in Motherwell so wouldn't really know where to go but would want to celebrate with well fans if we do win!

I should think that if we win Motherwell will be jumping. Pubs favoured by 'Well supporters tend to be Jack Daniels, Electric Bar and The New Century. However if we win one word will probably sum it up - carnage :yahoo::drinks::cheers::woop:

This '91 party thing on Friday night & then Joe's flat in the 'Well from 7.30am onwards on Saturday. Cloudy's bus to Hampden at 1pm.

Then post-match, wasted in Motherwell somewhere - win* or lose.

* - Preferable option. Obviously.

Which pubs/bars in Motherwell and/or around FP will be open around 10? And which establishments are ticket only?

(As an aside - can you see my signature? It's visible at home but not on work computer so I'm not sure if it's just rubbish work computers or something else.)

Looking forward to Rhona's party. Start of a beltin weekend. What's the gen on the "nibbles"?:popcorn:

Hope you enjoyed the "nibbles" trainbus. :lol:

Keef hopefully will post up a few pictures of all the gang and the "cup"

Well you've got to dream!!!

Great to have 3 generations of Well Fans enjoying a pre-final party.

Regardless tomorrow - suck up the moment.

TIME FOR NEW HERO'S