Final Anthem

Lord Tanamo

Think there is a few good shouts for anthems on here now (three little birds, hey jude, stand by me, lean on me, truly madly deeply...) anyone know how to set up a poll so a good few folk can vote and everyone would agree to back the winner, spread the word, get it played on the buses on the way in, and you never know it could get started at hampden alongside she wore...she wore...

Three little birds has been sung down at the end for over a year now you are all welcome to join in outside cup finals.

In order for this to work whatever song needs to be played over the tannoy and a determined effort from the crowd to sing it against Kilmarnock can't just turn up and expect everyone to burst into it on final day.

• Like 1

Did the guys from The Banter Thiefs not used to post on this forum?

I was in the One Eye Dog rehearsal rooms on Sunday there and John who runs the place said that The Banter Thiefs were coming in to write a Motherwell FC 'unofficial' Cup Final song, and were hoping to get some of the players involved, depending on how it went...anyone know or hear anything about it?

Just being a nosy bastard like...

Three little birds has been sung down at the end for over a year now you are all welcome to join in outside cup finals.

In order for this to work whatever song needs to be played over the tannoy and a determined effort from the crowd to sing it against Kilmarnock can't just turn up and expect everyone to burst into it on final day.

just make sure its not played over the tannoy at the final otherwise the stinky minkys might steel it for themselves.