Final Anthem

Lord Tanamo

Erm don't think this would be a good choice as Celtic used to sing it all the time replacing hey Jude with Celtic. So yeah would be seen as copying them.

Dundee play it as well. One of the highlights of this season for me was being in the Derry after a goal against Dunfermline, the entire place doing the scarf twirling and singing it. Good night.

I propose this, as I always do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Krvl7AEAs

i know they steal everything (You'll never walk alone, grand old team, huddle) and say its theirs but where they the first team to use just can't get enough?

I'm sure they will claim that the 3million fans that went to Seville were singing it.:whistling:

During Spurs Champions league run, I was always impressed with their "When the Spurs" sung in their slow, drawn out manner.

Thinking it would be fantastic at Hampden : 16-20,000 claret and amber giving it all, could be quite intimidating...

Maybe someone could tweak the words apropriately?

Tosh

During Spurs Champions league run, I was always impressed with their "When the Spurs" sung in their slow, drawn out manner.

Thinking it would be fantastic at Hampden : 16-20,000 claret and amber giving it all, could be quite intimidating...

Maybe someone could tweak the words apropriately?

Tosh

That's been sung by motherwell fans before (this season in fact), never to the same scale mind you

For a terrace anthem I'd like to have Jam's That's Entertainment.

However following on from my Springsteen / Johnny Boyle brainwave and given that these things are generally clapalong sixties / seventies slosh numbers - I propose Phil's karaoke fave 'Forever in Blue Jeans'

Shit song - but poignant as fuck!

That's been sung by motherwell fans before (this season in fact), never to the same scale mind you

It's not so much the song - but the way it's sung. Really stood out on TV during Ch/League games so could only imagine what it would've be like being there.

Think it could be quite powerful (and as I said, intimidating) if we could pull it off in much the same way?

Tosh